剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
就像是爬满了蚂蚁
It's like they're full of ants.
如果你动一下 你就会死
If you move. you will die.
我们都会死
We all will.
宝贝儿 看着我
Baby. look at me, hey.
一切都会好的
It's all going to be all right.
我保证
I promise.
不 查理 不会好了
No charley, it's never going to be okay.
永远不会了
Never.
卡车里有个包
There's a bag in the truck.
红把手
Red handles.
帮我拿来 查理
I'm going to need it, charley.
查理
Charley.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我知道是他带你来的 但是你没必要来
I know he brought you. but you didn't have to come.
不 我必须来
Yes, I did.
为了查理吗
For charley?
我就是必须来
I just did.
坦白的说 我本以为可以简单点儿
Frankly, I thought it'd be easier.
我以为你已经死了
I thought you'd be dead.
他把车毁了
He killed the car.
我们只能走出去了
We're going to have to walk out of here.
什么
What?
这太不合理了
It doesn't make any sense.
他跟车过不去而不是我们
He messes with the car and not us.
我们是血肉之躯 很容易被♥干♥掉
We're human. not that hard to kill.
等等 等一下 莎拉
Whoa, w-w-wait. wait. sarah.
是个泥巴模型
Molding clay.
混♥蛋♥
Sonofabitch.
解开她
Cut her free.
是假的
Was it fake?
全部都是假的
This whole thing was a fake?
他要的是约翰
He wants john.
如果我们被困在这里
He doesn't have to kill us to get to him.
他就可以直接抓到约翰而不用干掉我们
If we're stuck here with no way back.
我一看到你还活着就该想到的
I should have known when you weren't dead.
约翰 11月18日 你在哪里
John, 18 november. where are you?
2007年 在闲逛
2007. promenade.
卡梅隆和你一起的吗
Is cameron with you?
啊 是 怎么了
Uh, yeah. why?
我要你待在外面 不要回家
I need you to stay out. don't go home.
别去凯西那里
Don't go to kacy's.
别去任何熟悉的地方
Don't go any place familiar.
找个地方藏起来 等我电♥话♥
Find a place to hide until I call you.
啊 好
Yeah, okay.
向我保证 约翰
Just promise me, john.
好看吗
So, what do you think?
约翰
John!
好的 我保证
Yeah, all right. I promise.
你这样可差点意思啊
Okay, you can do better than that.
猫猫控
Cat fancy.
和卡梅隆待在一起
Stay with cameron.
别给我打电♥话♥ 我会打给你
Don't call me. I'll call you.
好 没问题
Okay, fine.
怎么样
Well?
真漂亮
That's...yeah. that's awesome.
是你的怪妹妹来电♥话♥ 对不
That was your weird sister, right?
不 是我的怪妈妈
No, it was my weird mother.
快跑 有炸♥弹♥
Run! there's a bomb.
快出去 快 快
Get out! go! go!
大家还好吗
Everyone good?
大家还好吗
Everyone good?
莎拉
Sarah?
我还好 大家呢
I'm good. everyone good?
我还好 我还好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我也还行
I'm okay.
是外面的信♥号♥♥塔
The cell tower out back.
他偷听了你给约翰的电♥话♥
He blew it.
然后炸了信♥号♥♥塔
After he tapped your call to john.
他知道约翰的号♥码了 还有口令
He has john's number. and the code.
手♥机♥现在打不了了
That won't work now.
宝贝 你还好吗
Aw, baby, baby. you okay?
查理 快走
Charley, move.
-你还好吗 -嗯
Are you okay? yeah.
真的吗 那咱们走
Are you? let's go.
妈妈
Mom.
11月18日
18 november.
2007年
2007.
计划有变 约翰
Change of plans, john.
你离码头多远
How far are you from the pier?
码头 大概几个街区吧
The pier? a few blocks, I don't know.
在那里等我 关掉手♥机♥
Wait for me there. and turn off your phone.
出什么事了 你在哪里
What is going on? where are you?
别为我担心 约翰
Don't worry about me, john.
去码头就是了
Just get to the pier.
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
什么
What?
说好了去看电影啊
I thought we were going to the movies.
我必须去码头见我妈妈
I have to meet my mom at the pier.
你说真的
Seriously?
莱莉 这...
Riley, uh...
听着 约翰 我可不怕你妈妈
Look john, I'm not afraid of your mother.
不像你
Not like you are.
我必须走了 我再找你
I have to go. I'll call you.
别忘了秘密口令啊
Don't forget the secret code!
快点
Come on.
我想大概离公路5英里
I figure it's five miles to the highway
如果我们直向西走
If we head due west.
穿过沙漠
Across the desert.
我们得找辆车
We need a car.
我们得找到约翰
We need to get to John.
我的天啊
Oh, god.
怎么了 查理
Charley?
有多严重
How bad is it?
不知道
I can't tell.
也许是弹片
I--i can't tell if the shrapnel
划破了动脉 或者...
Knicked an artery or something...
她也许是内出血 不知道
She could be bleeding out, inside, I don't know.
我们必须走
We have to go.
走 怎么走
Go? go how?
步行
On foot.
绝对不行 莎拉
No way, sarah. uh-uh.
我不会让她动 不会让她走
I'm not moving her. and I'm not making her walk.
那我会尽快叫人回来接你们
I'll send someone back for you as soon as I can.
我能走
I can walk.
我不拖任何人后腿
No one has to wait on me.
那么
So...
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你知道出了什么事
You know what happened.
拉兹洛是那个枪手
George lazlo was the shooter.
拉兹洛死了
George lazlo is dead.
报告上是这么写的
It's all in the report.
但你却在这里
And yet here you are.
五年前
Five years ago,
一架小型客机从萨克拉门托飞往波特兰
A small commuter jet went down in the eastern sierras.
途中在东部山脉坠毁
On its way from sacramento to portland.
我哥哥在国♥家♥安♥全♥运输委员会
My brother was on the n.t.s.b.team
调查这起事故的工作组之中
That investigated the accident.
他找到了这些
He found these.
并给了我
And brought them to me.
我已故的丈夫和我
My late husband and I have spent three years
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表