剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
你打在他嘴上了 是吧
You hit him in the mouth, didn't you?
瞄着嘴打可不行
Never aim for the mouth.
这是什么
What's that?
抗生素
Antibiotic.
你知道吗 当我跟凯尔还小的时候
You know, one time when Kyle and I were kids,
我们在地道里看到两个家伙
We saw two tunnel trolls go at it
为了一罐焖西红柿而打架
Over a can of stewed tomatoes.
输的那个掉了三颗牙
The loser got three teeth knocked out,
赢的那个却因为指节伤口感染
And the winner got a blood infection
在一周之后就死了
From his split knuckles and died a week later.
人的嘴巴最脏了
The human mouth is filthy.
记住了吗
You got that?
讲
Yeah.
什么
What?
见鬼
Damn.
约翰还好吗
John okay?
好
All right.
坚持住 我这就过去
Hold tight, I'm on my way.
约翰的女朋友死了
John's...girlfriend is dead.
机器人干的
A cyborg did it.
-你确信? -别人还能有谁
- You know that for sure? - Who else could it be?
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
你是说那机器人
About the metal?
你准备怎么办
What are you going to do?
你不能杀她 德里克
Because you can't kill her, Derek.
为什么
What?
这不是你能做的
That's not something you can do.
得让他自己做决定
He has to make that decision on his own.
你想得可真细啊
You've really thought this through.
没有
No.
但我确实想过
But I think about it.
跟你一样
Just like you do.
更多深水炸♥弹♥
More depth charges.
艇身震动 暂没有损伤
Shook us up a bit, but no damage.
他们想迫使我们犯错
They want us to make a mistake.
从而暴露我们的位置
Reveal our position.
水中有大量机器部队 舰长
A lot of metal in the water, captain.
弹幕掩护
Barrage.
越来越近了
Getting closer.
反潜机器人 有多少
ASW bots. How many?
结队而行 难以计数
Travel in packs, no way to tell.
加文
Mister Gavin?
加文
Gavin.
不是反潜机器人
Not ASW bots.
我的天
Oh, man. Oh, man.
海妖级潜艇
Kraken.
-我们遇到了"海妖" -你确信?
We got a Kraken. You sure?
以性命担♥保♥
Bet my life on it.
把声纳图像传送给战术小组
Feed the sonar picture to tactical.
遵命 长官
Aye, ma'am.
真是个大块头啊你
You're a big fellow, aren't you?
还是远道而来
And you're very far from home.
这不可能
That can't be right.
我们这是在哪儿
Where are we?
轮机长 报告鱼雷储备
Chief of the boat, status of our torpedo stock?
应该有两三颗能派上用场
Two, maybe three I'd consider worth using in a fight.
一号♥发射管待命
Ready tube one. Hold for my order.
奎格
Queeg.
一颗鱼雷不足以对抗海妖
You can't fight a Kraken with one torpedo.
三颗都不行
Or three.
我们该甩开它 想办法逃脱
We need to break contact and find a way around.
加文 使用主动声纳
Mister Garvin, active sonar, please.
只需一PING
One ping only.
遵命
One ping, aye.
水中有鱼雷 快速逼近中
Torpedo in the water. Closing fast.
可能 只剩40秒
Maybe...40 seconds.
报告本舰鱼雷状况
Yes, status on my torpedo?
-准备完毕 -设定三十秒引爆
Torpedo ready, but... thirty second fuse.
发射后其航速和方向要与潜艇一致
Match our speed and bearing after breakaway.
发射
Fire.
听到没有 发射
You heard him. Fire.
鱼雷已发射
Torpedo away.
仍在逼近 速度55节
Still closing, 55 knots.
你把潜艇倾斜20度下潜
You got us 20 degrees down bubble.
全速前进 奎格 你是在...
Ahead, full. Queeg, you're tak...
下潜至729.8米处
Taking the boat to 729.8 meters.
-那是下潜极限 -接近下潜极限而已
- Crush depth. - To the edge of crush depth.
海妖无法跟来
The Kraken won't be able to follow.
温度突变层会反射声纳回去
The sonar will reflect off the thermocline layer.
我们就能...
We'll be...
消失 看来是要装死
Invisible. We're playing dead.
8秒后鱼雷来袭
Eight seconds to torpedo contact.
下潜极限迫近
Approaching crush depth.
哪怕他多下潜一毫米
If he's off by even a millimeter,
甚至只在一刹那间
For even a fraction of a second.
他不会的 机器人一向精准
He won't be. This is what he does.
两声爆♥炸♥
Two detonations.
我方和敌方鱼雷
Our torpedo and theirs.
距右舷1100米处
1,100 meters to starboard.
Z轴120
120 on the Z.
相当于 我们翻倒在地
And now we roll over,
吐出舌头 屏住呼吸
Stick out our tongue, and hold our breath.
舰长 我们到达729.8米了
Skipper, we're at 729.8.
我知道 轮机长 多谢
I'm aware, chief. Thank you.
729.8米 停住
729.8...and holding.
你可以回到自己岗位去了
You may return to your duty stations now.
大家听到舰长的话了吧
You heard the captain, people.
你没有过只差20厘米就要见上帝的时候吗
You've never been 20 centimeters from your maker before?
行动
Move.
舰长 既然躲过了死神
Skipper, when we're done skating over our deaths...
我有个问题要问
I got a question.
我们为什么偏离航线300海里
Why are we 300 miles off course?
这是供我们研究用的
We were using it for research.
用来查明其结构
To find out what makes them...
别说了 约翰 别说了
Don't. John, just don't.
别替她找借口了 别再护着她了
Don't make excuses for her. Don't cover for her.
我早就知道零件的事
I knew about the parts.
我不是在说零件
I'm not talking about the parts.
我是在说莱莉
I'm talking about Riley.
已经没什么好说的了 不是吗
Well, there's nothing to talk about, is there?
因为莱莉已经死了
Because Riley's dead.
你觉得她是怎么死的
How do you think that happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我会查清楚的
I'm gonna figure it out, though.
你知道的 约翰 你我都知道
You know, John. We both know.
不
No.
不是卡梅隆干的
Cameron didn't do it.
你何以见得呢
How can you say that?
你怎么那么肯定呢
How can you be so sure?
因为我确信
Because I'm sure.
而且我了解她
And I know her.
她告诉我不是她干的
And she told me.
她告诉你?
She told you?
就像她告诉你说
Just like she told you
她把缴获的零件全部销毁了
She destroyed every part we ever captured?
就像她告诉你 每天晚上
Just like she tells us what she does every night
在咱们熟睡时她都做什么
When we go to sleep?
结果她早上回来时
When she comes back in the morning,
却伤痕累累
She's covered in cuts and bruises.
就像她告诉你 她爱你
Hey, just like she told you she loved you?
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表