剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
And you'll delete it.
行吗
Can you do that?
谢了 年轻人
Gracias, joven.
这个年轻人和他妈妈
The young boy and mother
曾经住在薇薇安的窝棚里
Who stayed in vivian's cabana.
非常感激
Thanks a lot.
约翰·康纳
John connor.
我不知你在说谁
No se de quien estas hablando.
你是莎拉·康纳的儿子
You're sarah connor's son.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我记得 康纳一家离开德哈罗的时候
I remember when the connors left dejalo.
还记得 你们走后这里流传的故事
And I remember the stories that were told after you were gone.
伙计 你确实
Man, you really--
把我跟别人弄混了
You really mixed me up with somebody else.
我只是
I'm just--
这些是你不想让警♥察♥看到的照片
These are pictures you wouldn't want the authorities to see.
-多少钱 -有多少全拿出来
How much? everything you've got.
后退 伙计
Hey, back off, man.
我们得离开这儿 快
We gotta get out of here, now.
-快跑 -不
Run! no!
有人没给钱就跑了
No se puede salir sin pagar!
我可以为相机付钱
Puedo pagar la camara.
说英文 孩子
Stick to english, kid.
你的美国口音太难听了
The american accent is killing me.
是个误会 仅仅如此
This is a misunderstanding, that's all.
我会出钱赔那相机的 行不行
I'll pay for the camera, okay?
你们到底来这儿干什么的
What the hell were you doing down here anyway?
我们只是来旅游的
We're just tourists.
坎昆不好玩吗
Cancun's not good for you?
就是他吗
This is the guy?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我正要记录他的口供
I was about to take his statement.
一个男的 给我和我女朋友拍了照
A man took a picture of me and my girlfriend,
然后打算卖♥♥给我
And he wanted us to buy it.
当时很挤 有人撞了他一下
It was crowded, someone bumped into him,
他就把相机掉了
He dropped his camera.
我担心有人要打架
I was afraid a fight was going to start,
所以我们就想快点离开 就这些
So we tried to leave, that's all.
-你多大 -十六
How old are you? 16.
-你喝酒了吗 -没有
You were drinking? no.
你有家长吗
You have parents.
我妈和我伯父
My mother and an uncle.
他们知道你在哪吗
They know where you are?
不知道
No.
我给你行个方便吧
I'll make you a deal.
他们来接你 我给个警告就放人
If they come pick you up, I'll let you go with a warning.
请留言
Leave a message.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
我伯父的语♥音♥信箱
It's my uncle's voice mail.
给你妈打电♥话♥
Call your mother.
喂
hello?
约翰 谢天谢地 你在哪
John, thank god. where are you?
我都要疯了
I've been going out of my mind.
接通了吗
Did you get through?
约翰 还在吗 你有麻烦了吗
John, are you there? are you in trouble?
她没接电♥话♥
She didn't answer.
把他收押
Put him in holding.
过几小时让他再打一次电♥话♥
In a few hours, give him another phone call.
在国际刑♥警♥那儿 查查他名字
And run his name through interpol.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
我该查哪个名字
So which name should I run?
你护照上这个
The one on your passport?
还是你的真名
Or the real one?
长官 你好
sir, sir, hello?
你好 麻烦过来一下 好吗
Hi, can you come here, please?
我需要你帮助
Hi, I need your help, please.
这个人 是个十足的疯子
This guy in here is a complete psycho.
他一直想对我动手动脚
He's been trying to make moves on me.
你俩是一起进来的
You two came in together.
先生 您有孩子吗 您有女儿吗
Sir, do you have children? do you have a daughter?
我爸告诉我 离这人远点儿
My dad told me to stay away from this guy,
他真是太对了
And he was totally right.
这人是个十足的怪胎
This guy's a complete freak.
我不在乎自己惹了多大♥麻♥烦
And I don't even care how much trouble I'm in.
我只想给家里打个电♥话♥
All I want to do is call home
告诉他们我的下落
And tell them where I am.
求你了
Please?
后退
Take a step back.
-我要开门了 -谢谢你
-I'm going to open the door. -thank you
对不起 先生 对不起
Lo siento, senor. lo siento.
莱莉 你得听我说
Riley, you need to listen to me.
不管发生什么 你一见阳光 就快跑
No matter what happens, if you see daylight, you run.
别等我 你只管跑
Okay, don't wait for me. just run.
什么 你呢
What? what are you do--
看见阳光 你就快跑
If you see daylight, you run.
[莎拉的故事]
你的策略跟上次不一样了
Your strategy has changed from last time.
是吗
Has it?
我们第一次见面时 你打算自杀
The first time we met, you tried to kill yourself.
说的没错
You're right.
这次 我会杀了你
This time I'm going to kill you.
她做事不小心
She hasn't been careful.
犯了错误
She's made mistakes.
没犯你那么多 可也够多了
Not as many as you, but enough.
她芯片有损伤吗
Does she have damage to her chip?
看来她芯片有损伤
She has damage to her chip.
你怎么找到我家的
How did you find the house?
那个男孩告诉我的
The boy told me.
保龄球馆那个
The one from the bowling alley.
你该把他杀了的
You should have killed him.
正如你应该自杀一样
Just like you should have killed yourself.
我不是个杀人凶手
I'm not a murderer.
谁是呢
Who is?
有人吗
Hello?
莎拉·康纳吗 我是詹姆斯·埃里森
Sarah connor? james ellison.
我要你跟我来
I need you to come with me.
[埃里森的故事]
詹姆斯·埃里森
james ellison.
克罗斯曼探员 你好吗
Agent crossman, how you doing?
很高兴接到你电♥话♥
It's good to hear from you.
发生什么事了
What's on your mind?
墨西哥
Mexico.
不用说了
You don't say.
我想
I suppose
局里还没人
That they don't have anyone looking into it
去追查此事
Over at the bureau.
我知道
I know.
康纳案99年就没下文了
Connor's case has been cold since '99.
我只是好奇
I was just curious.
当然 传过来吧 让我看看
Sure, email it over and I'll take a look.
等等
Hold on.
没错 你是对的
Yeah, yeah, you're right.
确实有点像他
It does look a little bit like him.
约翰·康纳
John connor.
愿上帝赐他安息
God rest his soul.
你是美国联邦调查局的吗
You're with the american fbi?
对 是的
Yes, that's right.
你们收押了一个男孩
You have a boy in your custody.
他逮捕报告的名字是约翰·康纳
His arrest report lists an alias of john connor,
与我手上的一名逃犯相吻合
Which matches a fugitive of mine.
是你们本土的恐怖活动案件
The domestic terrorism case.
你知道康纳一家吗
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表