剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
是啊 警♥察♥
Yeah. cop thing.
警♥察♥很酷很性感
It's kinda cool and sexy
但那是当你是个25岁的
When you're a 25-year-old pastry chef
在银湖区警♥察♥老窝
Making gourmet doughnuts
炸甜甜圈的女厨时才会这么觉得
At this hip cop hangout in silverlake.
但当你想到在步话机和手♥枪♥的旁边
When you think about breast-feeding your baby boy
给孩子喂奶时
Next to the walkie and the .9 millimeter...
但是
Still...
他是个好人
He's a good man.
他会是个好爸爸
He'll be a good dad.
凯西 我得告诉你些事情
Kacy, I have to tell you something.
关于约翰出生的事
That story about john's birth,
是假的
It wasn't true.
丛林吗
The jungle?
不 那个是真的
No, that part was true.
他父亲那部分是假的
The part about his father wasn't.
他当时没跟我在一起
He wasn't there with me.
他在约翰出生前死了
He died before john was born.
甚至是在我知道我怀孕前
Before I even knew I was pregnant.
你为什么要编一个假故事呢
Why did you tell me that story?
因为我希望那个假故事能是真的
Cause I wished it's the way it could have been.
这是我听的最伤感的事情
That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.
但我挺过来了
The thing is, I got through it.
所有的一切 都靠我自己
All of it. by myself.
所以 你也可以
And so can you.
而且 你不会孤独
Besides, you won't be alone.
我就会在你的隔壁
I'll be right next door.
下次就不会让我毫无损失地出狱了
That was my last get out of jail free.
真♥他♥妈♥对
Damn right.
你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get that?
是从回音公园的一个超棒旧货店里弄到的
I got it at this awesome thrift store In echo park.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表