剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
You're his mother.
他自己会来找你
He'll come to you.
他不会来的
He won't come anywhere near here.
他精明得很
He knows better.
他会来的
He will.
你叫他来 他会来的
He will when you ask him.
我们不需要再谈下去了
We don't need to talk anymore.
我不会叫他来的
I won't call him.
死也不会
I'll die first.
你想死是吧
You'd like that...to die.
但不会那么容易的 不是吗
But it's never that easy, is it?
醒醒
Hey. hey, wake up.
还好吗 你打电♥话♥给我的
You okay? you called me.
那个护士 她给我打了一针
The nurse. she gave me a shot.
类似镇静剂的东西
Some kind of sedative.
我们离开这儿吧
Let's get outta here.
不 她会继续伤人的
No, she's gonna keep hurting people.
我们得做些什么
We have to do something.
你能破译密♥码♥吗
Think you can hack the combination?
闭着眼都能
In my sleep.
这是某种扫描程序
It's some kind of scanning program.
是神经活动 大脑扫描
It's neural activity, brain scans.
有档案 成千上万份档案
There's files, thousands of them.
我的在里面吗
Am I in there?
不知道 按病历号♥排的
I don't know. it's by patient number.
看看 有巨多你的数据
All right, there's a ton of data on you.
是一整套扫描档案
It's a whole profile.
删除掉 所有的
Delete it. all of it.
是天网的试验 他们在窃取所有资料
It's a skynet experiment, john. they're stealing everything.
妈
Mom--
睡眠是最好的掩饰
Sleep is the perfect cover.
大脑还在活动 但什么都记不得
Your brain's still active, but you don't remember a thing.
这可是一个失眠治疗所啊
They run a sleep clinic.
他们不是人类 你能删除掉吗
They're not people. would you get rid of it?
霍布森护士
Nurse hobson?
22号♥房♥间有问题 没有数据了
There's a problem in room 22--no data.
鲍姆小姐的电极片肯定又掉了
Miss baum's electrodes must have slipped off again.
谢谢你的解释
Thank you for explaining.
都搞定了吗
Is that everything?
快了
Almost.
-我不想留下一点儿痕迹 -我知道
- I don't want a trace of me left. - I know.
所有的 约翰 所有的都删掉
All of it, john. all of it, get rid of it.
必须把我的资料全都删光
I don't want any of me left in there.
好了 都没了
All right, it's gone.
都没了 好吗 你的资料都没了
It's all gone, okay? you're all gone.
她给我的药物开始起作用了
Whatever she gave me is starting to hit.
这里是禁区 你怎么进来的
This is a restricted area. how did you get in here?
不知道
I don't know.
我肯定是梦游了
I must have been sleepwalking.
梦游还能开锁?
Through a locked door?
对不起
Sorry.
我马上回房♥间
I'll go back to my room.
你知道吗
Did you know...
当一个人陷入爱河时
That when a human falls in love,
大脑兴奋的部位
The same areas of the brain light up
和醉酒时是一样的
As when a human is intoxicated?
那和我的噩梦有什么关系
What does that have to do with my nightmares?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
仍未完全理解人类为什么要做梦
We don't fully understand why humans need to dream.
你这样的人类?
Humans like you?
你给我下药了
You drugged me.
你现在患上了睡眠瘫痪症
What you're experiencing is sleep paralysis.
你想动 但动不了
You want to move, but you can't.
信不信
Believe it or not,
其实你的身体正在保护你
Your body is actually protecting you right now.
我进来时你正和人说话
You were talking to someone when I entered the room.
你儿子 那个来看你的人
Your boy. the one who came to visit.
叫他出来
Call to him.
死也不叫
I'd die first.
我相信 你会乐意去死
I'm sure you'd like that... to die.
但不会那么容易
It's never that easy.
她是什么东西
What is this thing?
妈
Mom.
你到底是什么
What are you?
约翰
John!
约翰
John.
是她儿子
It's her son.
就是他帮她炸了工厂
He's the one who helped her blow up the facility.
他就是我们要找的人
He's the one we want.
我们再等他几个小时
We'll give him a few more hours to show up.
我不知道 大概三个吧
I don't know. maybe three.
她挺麻烦的 但我对付得了
She gave me a few problems. nothing I couldn't handle.
是的 我们不再需要她了
Yeah, I guess we don't need her anymore.
不 就算她死了
No. you can trace her cell phone to this location
他也可以追踪她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥到这儿来
Even without her alive.
所以她的生死无所谓
Makes no difference to me.
这不成问题
It's not a problem.
我现在就办
I'll take care of it right now.
反正她自己想死
Hell... it's what she wants.
你真的存在
You're real.
你存在 你存在
You're real! you're real!
男人的胸口上有个精灵
A spirit sits on a man's chest.
她很强壮 很漂亮
She is strong, beautiful.
她来窃取他的孩子
She is here to steal his children.
她来窃取他的未来
She is here to steal his future.
他被麻痹了
He is paralyzed.
如果不能控制恐惧 他便会丧命
The terror in him will burst his heart if he cannot control it.
她是个噩梦 是个女魔
She is a nightmare, a demon woman,
这是流传很久的古老传说
The oldest and most enduring story told by man.
女巫控制着神秘之物降临的午夜
The witching hour is controlled by witches.
她是个噩梦
She is a bad dream.
她是个恶妇
She is a bad bitch.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表