剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Indeed, Ezra Bridger.
没错 埃兹拉·布里杰
And do you know what knowledge is?
那你知道知识是什么吗
Tell me!
告诉我
Knowledge is power.
知识就是力量
The power will be mine!
那力量将属于我
Ezra will be mine,
埃兹拉也将属于我
and there is nothing you can do to stop me.
你根本无法阻止我
Running away again, Lady Tano?
又要逃跑了吗 塔诺女士
If you want to finish our fight,
如果你想和我做个了断
you'll have to deal with him first.
你得先解决他
Go get Ezra!
快去追埃兹拉
I will make this quick.
我三两招就能解决掉你
You had your chance.
你错过机会了
Chopper! Am I glad to hear you.
切宝 能听到你的声音真是高兴
We need a pick up.
我们需要接应
A TIE Fighter? Are you sure?
一架TIE战机 你确定
I have been waiting.
我一直在等待
What's happening?
发生了什么
The power to destroy life is at your command.
毁灭生命的力量现在任由你掌控
What? No! No, no! That's not what I wanted!
什么 不 不 不 这不是我想要的
Then perhaps the "other" who approaches will claim it instead.
那么另一人或许会将其据为己有
Maul.
摩尔
Kanan, Ahsoka, Maul tricked us!
凯南 阿索卡 摩尔骗了我们
This temple's a weapon!
这个圣殿是一种武器
You have unlocked the secret of the Temple.
你已经解开了圣殿的秘密
How did you accomplish this?
你是怎么做到的
You're smart, figure it out!
你很聪明 自己弄明白呀
No matter.
无所谓了
The power within will soon serve the Emperor.
它的力量将会为皇帝所用
I don't fear you!
我不怕你
Then you will die braver than most.
那你会死的比大多数人更英勇
Perhaps I was wrong.
或许我错了
It wouldn't be the first time.
这不是第一次
It was foretold that you would be here.
我预知到了你会出现在这里
Our long-awaited meeting has come at last.
等待许久的会面终于到来
I'm glad I gave you something to look forward to.
能让你有所期待 我真是高兴
We need not be adversaries.
我们不必成为敌人
The Emperor will show you mercy
皇帝会对你发慈悲
if you tell me where the remaining Jedi can be found.
只要你告诉我残存的绝地都躲在哪儿
There are no Jedi.
绝地已经不复存在
You and your Inquisitors have seen to that.
都被你和你的裁判官消灭了
Perhaps this child will confess what you will not.
或许这个小孩会招出你不肯说的事
I was beginning to believe I knew who you were behind that mask,
我原本开始觉得 自己知道面具之下的你到底是谁了
but it's impossible.
但这不可能
My master could never be as vile as you.
我的师♥父♥永远不可能像你一样卑鄙无♥耻♥
Anakin Skywalker was weak.
阿纳金·天行者太弱
I destroyed him.
我♥干♥掉了他
Then I will avenge his death.
那我会为他的死复仇
Revenge is not the Jedi way.
复仇不是绝地之道
I am no Jedi.
我不再是绝地了
I need a lot more training.
我还需要更多的训练
The holocron!
全息仪
I can't let him get it.
不能让他拿到手
It takes a Master and an apprentice!
这得靠一师一徒
Kanan!
凯南
Wait, what happened, why are you wearing that?
等等 出了什么事 你为什么戴着这东西
I'll explain later! Chopper, get the Phantom ready.
稍后再解释 切宝 把鬼怪号♥准备好
Ezra, help me to the holocron!
埃兹拉 扶我到全息仪那儿
Kanan, your eyes...
凯南 你的眼睛
Let's worry about that later.
过会儿再担心这个吧
We've got to get that holocron out of here.
我们得把全息仪拿出来
Where's Ahsoka?
阿索卡在哪儿
With Vader.
在跟维达交手
A few more steps.
再走几步就行
Now reach! Higher!
现在伸手 再高点
We almost have it!
就快拿到了
Now pull!
现在拉
The temple's starting to collapse!
圣殿开始坍塌了
We're coming as fast as we can!
我们在尽量往快走
Just be ready to go...
准备好起飞就行
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
Kanan! It's him!
凯南 是他
I know! I got you!
我知道了 我抓紧你了
Ahsoka! Come on, hurry!
阿索卡 快过来
Ahsoka!
阿索卡
Ahsoka.
阿索卡
Anakin.
安纳金
I won't leave you.
我不会离开你
Not this time.
这次绝对不会
Then you will die.
那你就受死吧
Ahsoka!
阿索卡
No! No!
不 不
Ezra! Ezra, let's go!
埃兹拉 埃兹拉 快走吧
There's nothing we can do now.
我们无能为力
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
结束了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表