It's a little out of my jurisdiction. Well, you don't have to believe it's true.
这有点超出我的管辖范围了 你不需相信这东西的真实性
Van McNulty does, and these people are in a lot of danger.
但范麦诺提相信 而名单上这些人都身陷险境
Can't hurt to be cautious.
谨′阵一点无妨
How's Lex doing?
莱克斯还好吗?
Okay. I guess.
我想他还好
It's not the first time he's been in the cross hairs.
他也不是初次 置身千钧一发之中
Are they sure Van was the shooter? I am.
他们确定范是那个枪手吗? 我确定
Lana, I know he saved your life, but I don't think that was his intention.
拉娜,我知道他救了你 但我不认为他的意图在于救你
No, it was just a happy accident.
不,那只是个幸运的巧合
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that.
我很抱歉,我不是那个意思
Clark, I really thought I was going to die.
克拉克,当时我真的以为 我就要死了
You've been through worse.
你过到过更糟的
Because you've been there to protect me. But I knew you weren't coming this time...
因为你都能及时的保护我 但那次,我知道你不会来…
...so when Van showed up, I was relieved that there were others like you out there.
所以范的出现让我很放心 因为还有其他像你这样的人存在
He's not like me.
他跟我不同
You have to see him for what he is. He's a killer.
你得看清他的真面目 他是杀人凶手
Lana, it's okay to be mad at people who tried to hurt you.
拉娜,痛恨伤害你的人是正确的
But it's not fair to take it out on everyone affected by the meteors.
但归咎于每一个被流星雨 所影响到的人,是不公平的
It's not their fault. No one asked to be different.
那不是他们的错 没有人想要与众不同
Life would just be so much better for everybody...
如果没有发生那场流星雨…
...if the meteor shower never happened.
每个人的生活都会更好
197、198、199
1 97, 1 98, 1 99.
I've searched everywhere from here to Metropolis.
我从这里到大都会,统统找遍了
It's like Van disappeared.
范好像真的消失了
Clark, he can't hide forever.
克拉克,他不可能永远躲着
Every police officer in the state's looking for him. They'll find him.
本州所有警♥察♥都在搜寻他 他们会找到他的
I just hope he doesn't find his next target first.
只希望他不要 先我到下一个目标
Dad, do you think I'm like Van?
爸,你认为我像范一样吗?
Well, I think you know my answer to that question, son.
我想你知道我的答案,儿子
The real question is, do you think you're like Van?
真正的问题应该是 你自认你像范一样吗?
It's just, I've come into contact with a lot of kryptonite-infected people...
我曾与很多 受到气石影响的人接触…
...and it never ends with us being friends or shaking hands.
而从来都不是握个手、交个朋友
I gave Lana this whole tolerance speech.
我对拉娜劝宽容
I always assume the worst about them too.
其实我对他们 也总是做最坏的假设
There could be lots of people out there who've been infected...
可能有很多被影响到的人…
...who lead perfectly normal lives.
依然过着正常的生活
They're forced to live with their secret.
他们被迫坏抱着秘密过日子
And they could be using their abilities for good too.
他们也可能会将他们的能力 运用在好的方面
I'm gonna get cleaned up.
我得去清洗一下
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark!
克拉克!
Dad. Clark.
爸 克拉克
I got you.
我照顾你
Help!
救命
How's that coming, sweetheart? I got it.
好了没?甜心 好了
It's okay.
没关系的
It's all right. Hang in there.
没事的,你得撑住
It's okay. It's all right.
没关系,没事的
He's dying. The poison is spreading so fast.
他快死了,毒性扩散得很快
Okay, Clark, I'm gonna.... I'm gonna get it out.
好的,克拉克,我就要… 我就要把它弄出来了
Clark, you gotta stay still, son.
克拉克,你不能动,儿子
Hold on, baby. Hold on. Dad's gonna get it.
撑着点,孩子,撑着点 你♥爸♥会把东西弄出来的
My God. He's not breathing.
我的天啊,他没有呼吸了
All right, hand me those.
好的,把那个给我
Don't you give up on us now, son.
你绝对不能放弃,儿子
Do you have it?
夹到了吗?
Martha, it's in there so far.
玛莎 那东西陷得很深
Wait a second. I think I got it.
等等 好像夹到了
Okay. Hold on, baby. He's got it.
宝贝,他夹到了
Get that thing out of here.
把那东西拿出去
Clark. Come on, son.
克拉克,回来,儿子
Come on, Clark.
回来,克拉克
Lana.
拉娜
It's me. Van.
是我,范
I'm the one who saved you. Yeah, I know who you are.
我是救你的人 对,我知道你是谁
They've got the roads blocked off, and they're casing my house and my cabin.
他们把路档住了 我家和我的狩猎小屋也被监视
I need you to help me get out of here.
我需要你帮我逃出去
Van, I think you should turn yourself in. To the police?
范,我认为你应该去投案 向警♥察♥投案吗?
They're useless. I'm mean, they should be protecting us.
他们是没用的,我的意思是 他们应该要保护我们才对
I thought you'd understand.
我以为你能了解
You owe me, Lana. I saved your life.
你欠我的,拉娜 我救了你一命
I know.
我知道
But Lex didn't do anything to you.
但莱克斯并没有 对你做出任何事
I'm sorry about what happened to your father.
你父亲所发生的事我很遗憾
But going after innocent people won't bring him back.
但追杀无辜的人 也不能让他复活
These freaks aren't people, Lana.
这些怪物不是人类,拉娜
No matter how much they seem like it. Look at Jake.
不管他们看起来多像人类 看看杰克就知道了
All right, he was best friend for three years, and I had no idea.
他是我三年来最好的朋友 我却浑然不觉
And you're being fooled just like I was. What do you mean?
你就像我一样,完全被愚弄了 你是什么意思?
Clark Kent is one of them.
克拉克肯特 也是他们其中的一个
Why would you say that? I know he seemed perfectly normal...
你为什么这样说? 我知道他看起来完全正常…
...but I saw him catch a bullet, Lana. In his bare hands.
但我看过他空手接子弹 拉娜
He was a freak just like the rest of them.
他就跟那些人一样 他在的时候也只是个怪物
What do you mean, "was"?
你说什么〝在的时候〞?
Well, let's just say Clark Kent won't be able to hurt anyone now.
反正克拉克肯特 现在已经无法再伤害任何人了
What did you do? I found his weakness.
你做了什么? 我发现了他的弱点
I made special bullets.
我制♥造♥特别的子弹
No.
不
That freak got exactly what he deserved.
那个怪物完全是活该
Clark is more human than you will ever be.
跟他比起,你才不是人
Get someone to the Kent farm, quick. Clark Kent's been murdered.
快派人去肯特农场,快点 克拉克肯特被杀了
You were in love with that disgusting mutant, weren't you?
你爱上那个嗯心的变种人了 是吗?
You know, there's only one thing I hate worse than a freak...
你知道,只有一种东西 比怪物更令我痛恨
...and that's a freak-lover.
那就爱怪物的人
He's coming to.
他快醒来了
Clark, how you feeling, son?
克拉克,你觉得怎样,儿子?
A little woozy. Well, you need to lie down.
有点头昏眼花 你得躺着
Take it slowly. No, I need to find Van.
馒馒来 不,我得去找范
Your wound may be healed, but you still need to rest.
你的伤也许痊愈了 但你仍然需要休息
How can I rest knowing that Van's out there with a hit list in his hand?
明知范拿着攻击名单在外 我怎么能休息?
Clark, this boy is not like the others. He has kryptonite bullets.
克拉克,这男孩不像其他的 他有气石子弹
He already tried to kill you once, son.
他已经设法杀你一次了,儿子
I'll not let you give him a second chance. I know what I'm up against now.
我不让你再给他第二次机会 我知道我对抗的是什么了
Mrs. Kent, is Clark all right?
肯特太太,克拉克还好吗?
Yeah, Clark's fine. Why, sheriff?
是的,克拉克很好 为什么问呢,警长?
Well, rumors of your death have been greatly exaggerated, Mr. Kent.
有人夸大的谣传你已经死了 肯特先生
Are you sure everything's all right?
你们确定一切都还好吗?
Oh, yeah. It was a barbed-wire accident.
哦,只是被铁丝钩到的意外
What do you mean, rumors of my death? Dispatch got a call you'd been murdered.
你在说什么我死了的谣言? 报案室接到你被谋杀的电♥话♥
Who'd make a call like that? Beats heck out of me.
谁打这样的电♥话♥? 我哪知道
I don't appreciate crank calls, especially in the middle of a manhunt.
我不喜欢这种古怪的电♥话♥ 尤其目前正有搜索行动
All clear at the Kent farm. Roger.
肯特农场没事了 知道了
Over.
完毕
Where's your son?
你儿子在哪里?
Van, I know you're listening. You didn't get me.
范,我知道你也在听 你没打倒我
If you want to finish this, meet me where I saw your dad's picture.
如果你想结束这一切 到我看到你父亲照月那里会面
I'm on my way
我现在就上路了
I don't know how he survived my first shot...
我不知道他是如何 挨过我的第一枪…
...but we're gonna see how he handles a whole clip.
不过,我们看看 他要如何处理一整排子弹
You may have survived one bullet, but I'm not gonna make that mistake again.
一颗子弹也许死不了 不过,我不会再犯同样的错了
Lana. Let her go!
拉娜 让她走!
Not until she sees once and for all that her lover-boy is a freak show.
干脆让她看清她的爱人 是个怪物再说
Clark!
克拉克!
I told you he was a freak.
我早跟你说过了,他是个怪物
You're the freak.
你才是怪物
Clark, how did you...?
克拉克,你怎能…?
It's all about dressing for the occasion.
就是要看场合穿衣服
What is that? Lead?
那是什么?铅吗?
You can rest a bit easier.
你可以放轻松了
Van McNulty's been taken into custody.
范麦诺提已经被监护
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表