Good run, everybody. Don't forget to stretch it out.
跑得好,各位,别忘了拉筋
Mr. Altman.
欧曼先生
I wanted to come by.
我一直想过去
If there's anything I can do....
是否有我帮得上忙的…
There's nothing that any of us can do now.
我们已经没办法再做什么了
She really loved this time of year.
她以前真的很爱这个季节
You were really focused out there...
你刚才真的很专心…
...speaking as one of the dozens you passed.
你超过我十多次
I'm Lana. Jordan Cross.
我是拉娜 乔丹克罗斯
I just started here a couple days ago.
我几天前刚刚来的
Sorry. No, it's okay.
对不起 不,没关系
There's a lot more where that came from.
这东西还有很多
Hey. Nice job out there today. When are you gonna join--?
嘿,你今天表现得很好 你什么时候要加入…?
the team?
这一队?
You all right?
你没事吧?
Jordan.
乔丹
The totally overwhelmed look gave you away.
你不安的神情 叫人一下子就认出你
I'm Clark.
我是克拉克
Right. The mentor guy. Hi.
哦,是辅♥导♥员,嗨
We were supposed to meet in the gym. They said you bolted. Is everything okay?
我们应该在体育馆碰面的 据说你突然跑掉了,还好吧?
I'm still getting used to all these people. I was home schooled up until now.
我还在适应这一大堆的人 我本来一直是在家教育的学生
Allow me to be your lifeline. All new students are assigned a mentor...
请让我来协助你 所有新学生都需要一位辅♥导♥员
...mostly because they have a map. Here's the lay of the land.
大多是因为他们手上有一张地图 这就是本地的地形
Would you mind if l checked with my dad?
我可以先跟我爸确认一下吗?
Sure.
当然
It happened again, didn't it?
又发生了,对不对?
Jordan, I know how much you want this to work...
乔丹,我知道 你很希望这样行得通
...but I still think it's a mistake.
但是我还是认为,这是错误的
No. Not today.
不,别是今天
Don't be today. Jordan.
别是今天 乔丹
Mr. Altman? Are you okay? Why did you stop me?
欧曼先生,你没事吧? 你干嘛档我?
I just wanted to be with my little girl.
我只是想跟我的小女儿团聚
My daughter is dead, and it is my fault.
我女儿死了,都是我的错
Megan, could you go and ask the nurse if Mr. Altman's ready for visitors?
美根,你能不能去问护士 看欧曼先生是否能接见访客了?
How's Mr. Altman?
欧曼先生的情况怎样?
He's pretty heavily sedated.
已经给他下很重的镇定剂
They want to keep him here until they can do a full psych evaluation.
他们想让他先住院一阵子 等做好完整的精神评估后再说
I didn't know you and Megan knew Mr. Altman so well.
我不晓得你和美根 跟欧曼先生这么熟
It's really through his daughter.
其实都是透过他女儿的关系
We were all in the cheerleading squad back in junior high.
我们在国中的时候 都是啦啦队的成员
Mr. Altman was never the same after she got hurt.
欧曼先生在她受伤后就完全变了
I remember she was hit by a car. Walking home from our endofseason party.
我记得她是被车撞伤的 在季末派对后走路回家途中发生的
The doctors said there was no chance for recovery....
医生当时就说没有复原的可能…
But Mr. Altman kept hoping for a miracle.
可是欧曼先生 一直在等待奇蹟
It sounds like that never came.
似乎一直没好转
He took her off life support last month.
上个月就拔掉她的呼吸器了
I wouldn't wish that decision on anyone.
这种决定对任何人都是很难的
It's hard when you blame yourself for everything that happened.
对于把一切责任都揽到身上的人 就更难了
I'd better go.
我该走了
If I could change that night, I would.
如果我能改变那天晚上 我一定会去改变
I don't even remember why Julia and I were fighting.
我甚至不记得 那天我和茱丽亚在吵什么
Megan, don't do this.
美根 别这样
Julia left that night because she was mad at me.
那天晚上茱丽亚会自己走 是因为她在生我的气
If I had just stopped her....
如果我能阻止她…
I wish I'd gone after her too, but....
我也希望我有跟她一起走,可是…
You know, neither of us could have known what was going to happen.
你知道,我们俩人都无法预知 那天会发生那种意外
You can't keep blaming yourself.
你不能为此自责
I should've told him then.
当时,我就应该告诉他的
He's under sedation.
他已经被下镇定剂了
I'm not sure he's even hearing you.
我不知道他能不能听到你的话
Come on. Let's go.
好了,我们走了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, Jordan, it's just me.
嘿,乔丹,是我
Yeah. Hi.
哦,嗨
I'm sorry for dropping the mentor ball yesterday.
我很抱歉昨天突然中断 我们的辅♥导♥行程
Mr. Altman's lucky you were there.
欧曼先生很幸运 还好有你在场
I just wish my dad hadn't seen it.
我真希望我爸没看到
Just tell him that Smallville High is rarely that exciting.
你可以跟他说小镇高中 并不是总是那么刺♥激♥
Trust me, my parents wrote the book on being overprotective. You'll be fine.
相信我,我的父母才是那种 过度保护的专家,你不会有事的
You all right? Yeah. I just don't like being touched.
你没事吧? 对,我只是不喜欢被人碰触
Fair enough.
没问题
What?
看什么?
Nothing. You just had that look yesterday...
没有,你刚刚有昨天那种表情…
...just before Mr. Altman jumped in front of the car.
就在欧曼先生跳到车道之前
It's almost like you knew he was gonna do something.
你好像早就知道 他会做出什么事
I need some air.
我得去透透气
Good night. Bye, Lana.
拉娜
Get it off!
滚闭!
It hurts! It burns!
好痛!好痛!不!
Adam, are you all right?
亚当,你还好吧?
Adam, wake up.
亚当,醒醒
Get off!
滚开!
Lana.
拉娜
What happened? Are you okay?
怎么了?你没事吧?
I'm fine.
我没事
You were having a king-sized nightmare.
你刚刚做了一个超大的恶梦
I guess.
我想也是
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
To be honest, no, not really.
坦白说,并不想
I'll put some clothes on, clean up this mess.
我穿件衣服,整理一下
Clark, we've been looking all over for you.
克拉克,我们到处在找你
Who gets to do the honors? What's going on?
由谁来说呢? 怎么啦?
Ready to hear the latest news about Lana's houseguest?
准备好要听拉娜那个新房♥客的 大新闻了吗?
Actually, no.
其实,并不想
"No" as in you're not interested?
是没兴趣的〝不想听〞?
No. "No" as in it's none of my business.
是不干我的事的〝不想听〞
Lana and I finally reset our relationship to the friendship level.
拉娜跟我终于把我们的关系 重新设定在纯朋友的关系上
I'm not gonna blow it by getting between her and Adam.
我不想因为介入她与亚当之间 把这种朋友关系搞砸了
Clark's taking one for the team.
克拉克要牺牲小我了
From now on, consider me an Adam-free zone.
从现在开始,请视我为 〝亚当净空〞区域
Okay. Now that we can scratch gossip off the discussion list...
好吧,我们只好把八卦消息删除…
...what's next on the agenda?
那下一个节目是什么?
What have you guys heard about that new kid, Jordan Cross?
你们有没有听过 乔丹克罗斯这个新学生?
You mean, Mr. Pathologically-Afraid-of-Human-Contact?
你是说那位 〝与人接触恐惧症〞的病人?
I guess he made quite a first impression. Look, this is gonna sound crazy...
他给人的第一印象很深刻 嘿,说来很疯狂…
...but I think he had a premonition about Mr. Altman.
不过,我觉得 他对欧曼先生的事有预感
What made you take that leap?
你为什么会有这种结论?
Let's call it a gut feeling.
可以说是一种第六感
Maybe that's the same thing Jordan had. What do you mean?
也许乔丹也是有第六感 什么意思?
Some people believe premonitions are just heightened intuition.
有些人认为预感 就是比较强烈的直觉而已
Maybe he overheard something or saw a look in Altman's eyes.
也许他恰巧听到些什么 或在欧曼眼里看出什么症兆了
But given your past with Wall of Weirdness, we should look into it.
不过,基于你过去在 《古怪之墙》的成就,我们应调查
Thanks. No thanks required.
谢了 不用客气
It's kind of fun being Woodward to your Bernstein again.
能够再像水门案大记者 伍沃德与伯恩斯坦的关系,也很好玩
Lana, come in. Your message said it was important.
拉娜,进来 你传讯说有重要的事
ls something wrong? I was hoping you could tell me.
有什么事吗? 我正希望你能告诉我
I understand there was an incident at the Talon last night.
据我所知,昨夜在塔龙出了点意外
Apparently some neighbors heard your tenant screaming?
很明显的是有邻居 听到你的房♥客在尖叫?
I think that "incident" is a pretty strong word.
我觉得用〝意外〞来形容太况重了
Adam had a bad dream, that's all. It's no big deal.
亚当做了恶梦,就这样 没什么大不了的
If it had been the first time, I'd probably agree with you.
如果只是初次,我可以同意你
What do you mean? I can read an invoice.
你是什么意思? 我会看发♥票♥
Let's see.
我们来看看
Charges for repairing broken windows...
修理破窗户的费用…
...replacing furniture...
更换家俱…
...all in the last week. Is there a reason why you didn't tell me?
都是上星期的事 你有不告诉我的理由吗?
Maybe I thought you'd jump to conclusions.
也许你太早下结论
You have to admit, Adam's behavior is unusual.
你不得不承认 亚当的行为不正常
And when you're on the rebound, your emotions can outweigh your common sense.
你正处于成情空窗期 你的成性会超越你的常识判断
Look, this isn't personal.
喂,这不是个人因素
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表