Get out of my way.
别挡我的路
All right, rich boy, there you go.
好吧,富家大少,这是你的
Come on.
快点
Next.
下一个
Well, look who it is.
哦,看谁来了
Hiya, freak! Van, back off!
付龙 匹他f刑 喂范
You're the one that should be in here!
你才是应该关在这里的人!
You're the one that should be in here!
你才是应该关在这里的人!
They should lock you up, you freak!
他们应该把你关起来 你这怪物!
Hey, Kent. It's me, Eric.
嘿,肯特,是我,艾力克
Been struck by lightning lately?
最近有被雷打到吗?
Good to see you, Clark.
很高兴见到你,克拉克
Tell my two favorite ex-girlfriends I said hello.
代我跟我那两位 前女友打个招呼
Keep moving, lan.
往前走,依安
Jeez, kid. You seem to know a lot of people in here.
天,小鬼,你好像 认识很多待在这里的人
Where's Lex?
莱克斯在哪里?
You got 1 0 minutes.
你有十分钟
Lex?
莱克斯?
Clark, I was wondering if I'd ever see you again.
克拉克,我还以为再也看不到你了
I've been trying to visit you. The doctors said you weren't ready to see anyone.
我整个月一直想来看你 医生说你不能接见访客
Are you okay? I know your secret.
你还好吧? 我知道你的秘密
Don't worry. I haven't said a word to anyone.
放心,我没对任何人提起
I need you to get me out of here.
我要你把我弄出去
I've seen what you can do.
我见识过你的本颌
That car hit you at 60 miles an hour...
那部车以60哩的时速撞上你…
...and you tossed it like a toy.
你拿它像玩具一样的抛开
Breaking me out's not gonna be too much of a challenge.
把我弄出去 应该不是太困难的任务
Lex, I want to Then do it, Clark.
我也想… 克拉克
My father's never gonna let me out.
我父亲不可能放我出去的
You're my friend.
你是我的朋友
Please, Clark.
拜托,克拉克
Don't let me rot in this cesspool.
不要让我死在这个臭地方
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey! Come on!
嘿! 好了!
Get that bastard out of my sight!
把这家伙赶出去!
I'll never forgive you for this, Clark! Never!
我永远都不会原谅你的 克拉克!永远!
Never!
永远!
Save me.
救我
Save me.
救我
Get up, Curly.
起来,小虾子
Time for your 9:00 meds.
该吃九点的药了
Get up.
起来
Oh, God!
哦,天
Hey, Luthor!
嘿,路德!
What are you doing here, my friend?
你在这里做什么,我的朋友?
I'm gonna take you back to your room, okay?
我带你回你的房♥间,好吗?
Just relax.
放轻松
I've never seen Lex so angry with me. It's like he just went....
莱克斯从来没有 那么生我的气,他好像…
Crazy?
疯了吗?
Well, you can't take it personally, Clark.
唉,别老往自己身上揽,克拉克
It was hard not to. He asked me to break him out.
很难不管他,他要我弄他出来
You said no, didn't you?
你说不行了吧?
Yeah.
是的
Well, that's good. Yeah, it's great.
那很好 对,很好
He just broke himself out, injured two guards along the way.
他直接自己行动 一路上还伤了两个守卫
He doesn't belong in there. He's being drugged.
他不该在那里的 他被人下药了
Well, we don't know that for sure. This isn't his first brush with mental illness.
嗯,我们无法确定 这也不是他初次精神欠安了
Well, Lionel's never gonna let him out. I'm his only chance.
嗯,李涅是不会放他出来的 我是他唯一的机会
You can't just break somebody out of a state institution.
你不可能把任何人 劫出一家州立机构的
Then you'd go to jail, and Lex would be out there, a fugitive with your secret.
不然,你得入狱,莱克斯 就会带着你的秘密去逃亡
Pete knows, and that's turned out okay. Lex is different.
彼得也知道,也没事啊 莱克斯不一样
Look, I'm not saying you should put your secret above Lex's well-being.
我不是说你应该 把你的秘密放在莱克斯的福址之上
I just think that you should stay out of this one.
我只是认为你不应该涉入这件事
Dad Clark.
爸… 克拉克
You don't know everything that's going on here.
你不清楚这些事情
Now, if you get involved--
所以,如果你涉入…
It could just get worse.
事情会变得更糟
You know, you've got another friend in a hospital that you haven't visited.
你知道,你还有一个朋友在住院 你却一直没去探望
Lana doesn't wanna see me right now.
拉娜目前不想看到我
She was in shock, Clark. She didn't mean what she said.
她被吓到了,克拉克 她不是有意那么说的
Except she's right. All I've done is put her in danger.
不过,她说得很正确 我只会让她身陷险境
She's better off without me.
不要跟我在一起 对她比较好
What about you? Are you better off?
那你呢?你有比较好吗?
You know, you can save the whole world, Clark...
你知道 你可以拯救全世界,克拉克…
...but you gotta take care of your own heart too.
可是你也要照顾到自己的心
Go see her.
去看她
Good, Lana. One more step.
很好,拉娜,再一步
Okay. Okay, that's enough for today.
好 好,今天这样就够了
It goes for you too, Adam.
你也一样,亚当
I know my limits.
我知道我的极限何在
If you overdo it, you'll undo all your hard work.
如果过度练习 反而会前功尽弃
If I listened to people like you, I'd still be in bed.
如果我听你们的话 我到现在还躺在床上
Good work today, sweetie. Thanks.
今天练得很不错,甜心 谢了
Hurts, doesn't it?
痛吗?
Like you wouldn't believe.
你自己又不是没经验
I think you're getting off way too easily.
我觉得你太容易放弃了
Excuse me? You have to learn to push through the pain.
你在说什么? 你得练习忍♥痛前进
If we all sat down every time it hurt, this country never would've been built.
如果一感到痛就坐下 这个国家根本就没办法建立
Well, I doubt the Founding Fathers broke their legs in four places.
哦,我不认为当初我们国父的 腿也伤了好几处
What happened, bad pileup in cheerleading practice?
怎么受伤的,表演啦啦队时 从上面摔下来的吗?
No, no, seriously.
不,不,我是问真的
How'd you end up in here?
你怎么会沦落到这里来的?
A horse got spooked. I ended up under its hooves.
一匹马受惊了 我正好位在他的马蹄下
I'm guessing that's not a good place to be.
我想那也不是你应该去的地方
I'm Adam.
我是亚当
Lana.
拉娜
All right, Lana.
好了,拉娜
We both know that you have one more lap in you in this puppy.
我们都知道你还可以 用这东东再来一次
Let's see it. How about not?
咱们来吧 可以拒绝吗?
I know "struggle" is probably not in your vocabulary...
我晓得在你的字典里 可能不必有〝挣扎〞这两个字…
...but just to let you know, here, it's credo.
不过我告诉你 在这里,挣扎才是良药
For your information, I haven't walked in a month.
对不起,我已经一个月没走路了
Feeling sorry for yourself may work now, but it won't get you up a flight of stairs.
自艾自怜现在也许还可以 再继续下去就会害你不能爬楼梯
Are you always this obnoxious? I'm telling you how it is.
你都这么讨人厌吗? 我只是跟你实话实说
No one's ever honest with girls like you.
没有人会对你这样的女孩坦白的
I bet you have a boyfriend that's always protecting you, right?
我猜你一定有个 很保护你的男朋友,对不对?
But he's not here.
不过,他不在这里
No one's gonna fight this battle for you. You're on your own. See you around.
没有人能帮你打这场仗 你得靠自己,再见了
Hello, Lex.
哈罗,莱克斯
You were making such good progress, son.
你很有进步,儿子
You're the one who taught me:
是你教育我
Attack adversity head-on.
要勇敢克服困境的
And had you been taking your medication, you would've done just that.
只要你能好好的接受治疗 你会克服的
This institution is not your adversary, Lex.
这个机构不是你的敌人,莱克斯
Your illness is the enemy.
你的病才是你的敌人
But I'm better now.
可是我已经好了
I don't need the meds.
我不需要治疗
That story about you killing your parents...
你谋杀你父母的故事…
...was nothing more than a paranoid delusion.
只是一种虚幻的想像而已
See, somewhere along the line, I veered off into the abyss...
不晓得在哪里出了错 我不一小心就跑到精神院来了…
...but I've managed to claw my way back.
不过,我一定会再站起来的
But that's irrelevant now.
不过,已经没关系了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
When your attempt to escape failed...
你试图闯关失败后…
...you sabotaged my efforts to have you released...
就破坏我想让你出来…
...to be cared for at home.
返家治疗的努力
But I told you, I'm cured.
可是,我告诉你,我好了
A cured patient doesn't belong in a hospital.
一个没病的人本来就不该住院
Oh, it's painful to see you like this.
哦,看到你这样 真的很心痛
You know I have your best interest at heart, don't you?
你了解,我所做的一切 都是为了你好,对不对?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表