Judge, I've got people fanning out from that garage trying to find your son.
法官,我已经叫人 四处去搜寻你的儿子
But we are running out of time. I know.
我们没时间了 我知道
Releasing Masterson goes against everything that I believe in.
释放麦斯特森与我的信念 完全才氐触
But if I don't...
可是,如果我不这么做…
...it could mean Pete's life.
就会损及彼得的性命
Look at him. He knows he has us over a barrel.
看着他 他知道他牵制住我们了
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做?
Until the hearing starts, pray.
在听审会开始前,只有祷告
Hello?
喂?
Nathan. Talk to me.
纳汉 说吧
Everything's set.
一切都安排好了
If this judge is smart, I'll be out in 20 minutes.
如果这个法官够聪明 二十分钟后我就能出去了
Cool. Then it worked? So what do you want me to do next?
酷,这么说,这招管用 了? 我们下一步该怎么做?
When I'm out, get rid of the Ross kid. We'll meet as planned in Metropolis.
我出来后,除掉罗斯的小孩 照原定计划在大都会见面
Done. Ross 'll be a pile of junk in a minute.
好,罗斯一分钟之内 就会变成一堆垃圾
Pete!
彼得!
Hey, you work here?
喂,你在这里工作吗?
What the hell? What are you doing here?
搞什么? 你在这里干什么?瞎子
Where's Pete? ln a minute, neither one of you will care.
彼得在哪里? 一分钟后,就不会有人在乎了
Help me!
救救我!
Can anybody hear me?
有人听到我的声音吗?
Help me!
救救我!
Help!
救命啊
Pete! Pete, are you okay?
彼得!彼得,你还好吗?
Clark.
克拉克
And that's the way I pulled myself out of the compactor and got away.
我就是那样 从压碎机挣脱出来的
Oh, my God. That's the bravest thing I've ever heard.
喔,我的天啊 这是我所听过最英勇的事
Well, you know, if I didn't do something fast, I'd be Spam in a can, so....
如果我不够快 我就会变成猪肉罐头,所以…
Well, I'm glad you're okay.
哦,我很高兴你没事
Call me.
打电♥话♥给我
I will do that.
我会的
I have a feeling I'll be hearing this story for a long time.
我有一种感觉 这个故事会绵绵流传很久
Busted.
被逮个正着
Well, you know, what can I say? Chicks dig a hero.
你是知道的,我还能说什么? 小妞儿喜欢英雄人物
Hope you don't mind I'm bending the truth.
希望你不介意我扭曲事实
Look who you're talking to, the master truth-bender.
看看你是在对谁说话 扭曲事实的大♥师♥
After everything you've done for me, it's the least I can do.
你为我做那么多事情之后 这是我唯一能回报的
What's the matter?
怎么了?
My eyes are just adjusting. I think I need a new prescription.
我的眼睛在调适 我想我需要新的配方
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Chloe. Hey, I'm ready for my big Torch interview.
嘿,克洛 我准备好接受《火炬》的专访了
Sorry, Pete, I'm gonna have to reschedule.
抱歉,彼得 我必须改期了
I'm really glad you're feeling better. Chloe, what's the matter?
我真的很高兴你好多了 克洛,怎么了?
I just lost my Daily Planet column. What?
我丢了在《星球日报》的专栏 什么?
Why?
为什么?
They didn't exactly spell it out on the pink slip.
解雇通知上并没有写
In the "when it rains, it pours" category, my dad just got laid off from LuthorCorp.
在〝屋漏偏逢连夜雨〞的理论下 我爸也被路德企业裁员
That doesn't make sense. He's worked there for years.
这没道理的 他在那里工作好几年了
If you want answers, ask Lex. He's the one that dropped the ax.
若你想知道答案,问莱克斯 他是挥大刀的人
Clark. I heard about your miraculous recovery.
克拉克,我听说 你奇蹟似的恢复
I just found out that you fired Chloe's father today.
我今天才知道 你开除克洛的父亲
Yeah, well, apparently, his performance was seriously lacking.
是的,很明显的 他的工作能力很差
He's worked for the company for years. This could ruin Chloe's family.
他在公♥司♥工作几十年了 这会危害到克洛的家
My father suspects Mr. Sullivan was the one spreading the malicious rumors about me.
我爸怀疑苏利文小姐 恶意散播我的谣言
I assumed Chloe overheard the gossip and passed it along to you.
我猜想,克洛偷听到谣言 再说给你听
No, this isn't right. It's not about being right.
不,这是不对的 这与对不对无关
It's about positioning.
与作战位置有关
My father won a battle today. And Chloe's father is a casualty.
我父亲今天赢了一场战争 克洛的父亲成了牺牲者
True, but the war's just starting...
没错,但战争才真正要开始…
...and I have the greatest advantage:
我占了最大的优势,那就是:
He thinks I'm weak.
他认为我很软弱
Frankly, Clark, I thought you'd be relieved.
坦白说,克拉克 我还以为你会感到舒解了
Why would you think that? Because at least this way...
你怎会这么想? 因为,用这个方式我至少…
...I was able to keep you out of it.
可以让你置身事外
Looks like you're back to normal.
看来你恢复正常了
Hey, Lana.
嘿,拉娜
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你来了
I wanted to talk about what happened in the truck.
我想谈昨天在卡车里发生的事
Right. I wanted to talk to you about that too.
好的,我也想跟你谈一谈
I was way out of line.
我当时非常唐突
I felt vulnerable, but I don't expect Clark....
我觉得很脆弱,可是我不希望… 克拉克…
The reason I pulled away...
我避开的理由…
...is that...
是
...I met someone at the hospital.
我在医院过到某个人
And I'm not sure how I feel about him.
我不确定对他的感觉
Well, I mean, the fact you're telling me about him means you already know.
那么,你现在告诉我 代表你已经有所了解
Maybe you're right...
也许你是对的…
...but if you and l are going to be friends...
不过,你跟我如果要当朋友…
...I didn't want you to find out from somebody else.
我不希望 你是从别人口中知道的
Yeah. Yeah.
对,对
Well, I should get back to the Talon.
我应该回塔龙了
Hey, Lana?
嘿,拉娜?
Thanks for being honest.
谢谢你对我诚实
Well, it's the only way a relationship can last, right?
这是维系关系的 唯一车则,不是吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表