LuthorCorp Plaza.
路德企业广场
You want me to break into Lionel Luthor's office.
你要我闯入李涅路德的办公室
Will that be a problem?
有困难吗?
No.
没有
It'll be my pleasure.
我很乐意帮忙
Lex.
莱克斯
Lex.
莱克斯
Lex.
莱克斯
Lex!
莱克斯!
I know every inch of this island.
我对这个岛屿了若指掌
Where are you going?
你要上哪充去?
You can't kill me.
你不能杀死我
Hey, man.
嘿,兄弟
What happening?
怎么了?
No, no.
不,不
I had to do it.
我是不得已的
He was crazy.
他疯了
I had no choice. I had to kill him.
我没办法,我不得不杀他
Kill who?
杀谁?
Him!
他!
There ain't nobody there, man.
那里没有人在,兄弟
No. No!
不,不
Louis!
路易斯!
These islands can mess with your head, play tricks, man.
这些岛屿真的会让人产生幻觉 会把人逼疯的
You're lucky my captain saw your fire.
你很幸运 还好我的船长有看到你的火光
It wasn't a trick. He was real.
不是幻觉,他是真实的
You have to believe me.
你得相信我
He was real!
他是真的!
He wasn't ready!
他还没准备好!
But you had to keep pushing him anyway, didn't you?
不过,你还是要逼他,对不对?
What kind of a race are you people? !
你们到底算什么种族?!
No wonder you destroyed yourselves.
难怪你们会把自己给毁了
I am Jor-El.
我是乔艾尔
The true father of Kal-El.
凯尔艾尔真正的父亲
His name is Clark Kent.
他叫克拉克肯特
I am his father. I raised him.
我是他的父亲,我春育他长大
You have fulfilled your function in Kal-El's destiny.
你完成了你在凯尔宿命中 应尽的功能
His destiny is whatever he makes of it.
他的宿命是他未来努力的结果
His destiny is too great for you to comprehend.
他伟大的宿命不是你能了解的
This was Kal-El's first test to see if he was ready to begin his journey.
这是凯尔艾尔的第一次考验 考验他是否要开始他的旅程了
He's too young. He needs more time.
他太年轻了 他需要更多的时间
This phase of Kal-El's journey is almost complete.
凯尔这阶段的旅程 几乎已经完成了
It will be of no consequence if he returns to you, for now.
无论他是否回到你身边都一样
You'll bring him home?
你会带他回家吗?
If you want him, you must retrieve him yourself.
如果你要他 你必须自己去带他
I can ' t. He' s too powerful.
我没办法,他太强了
Are you willing to sacrifice anything to get him back?
你愿意牺牲一切带他回来吗?
Yes.
是的
For my son, I'll do anything.
为了我儿子,我什么都愿意
Hello, Clark.
哈罗,克拉克
Jonathan Kent.
强纳森肯特
Isn't it a little past your bedtime?
不是早该上♥床♥睡觉了吗?
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
Your biological father.
你生父的帮忙
You two are working together now, huh?
你们两个现在团结一致吗?
That's cute.
真窝心
But I didn't listen to him, and I'm certainly not gonna listen to you.
不过,我当时没听他的话 现在,我当然也不会听你的
Clark...
克拉克…
...you need to put all this behind you, son.
你必须放下这一切,儿子
Come on home to the people who love you.
回到爱你的家人身边
You should've stayed in Smallville.
你应该留在小镇
Son...
儿子…
...you're coming home with me.
你得跟我回家
Now.
现在就走
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表