I get to take home the souvenir video of this when we're done, right?
等我们做完后,我要把这个 影片带回家做纪念品,可以吗?
Jonathan, you can go ahead and put your shirt on.
强纳森,你可以把衬衫穿上了
How does everything look, Dr. Scanlan?
情况怎样,史卡蓝医师?
Well, I'm afraid the left ventricular myocardium is still dyskinetic.
我担心左心室心肌仍然有障碍
Why don't I like the way that sounds? Because of the arterial blockage...
听起来为何让人觉得不安? 因为心动脉的阻塞…
...I'm gonna recommend a triple bypass.
我建议进行血管烧道手术
You're only in the hospital a few days. I promise, when you come out...
只需要住院几天 出院的时候,我保证…
...you'll feel better than when you came in.
你一定会觉得 比刚住院时舒服
Open-heart surgery? Don't you think that's a bit extreme?
开心手术? 你不觉得太夸张了点?
We've been friends for a long time...
我们已经是老朋友了…
...and I know you can be a stubborn man.
我知道你是个很固执的人
Look, given your current condition, Jonathan...
以你目前的状况看来,强纳森…
...you could have another heart attack any moment.
你随时可能会心脏病复发
And the next time could be fatal.
再发生时,可能会致命的
And the surgery could be fatal too?
手术也可能会致命?
Trust me.
信任我
You stand a far greater risk...
如果不动这个手术…
...if you don't have this operation.
危险更大
Come on!
拜托!
Garrett?
贾瑞特?
Garrett.
贾瑞特
Thanks, Clark.
谢了,克拉克
You figure after a couple months, it'd like me better.
还以为过几个月后 这东东会比较喜欢我
I thought your dad was out of the woods.
我还以为你♥爸♥已经脱离危险了
So did l.
我也以为如此
But here we are again.
不过,我们又来报到了
How's your brother doing, Garrett?
你哥哥情况怎样,贾瑞特?
In serious need of a new liver.
急需一个新的肝脏
If he doesn't get one soon, I don't know how much time he's got left.
如果不快点得到一个新的肝 我不晓得他还能撑多久
Of course, if he knew I was out here, instead of hitting the books, he'd pitch a fit.
当然,如果让他知道我没读书 而是待在这里,他铁定会发火的
What's it looking like for your dad?
你♥爸♥的情形怎样?
They're talking open-heart surgery.
他们在讨论要开心手术
With everything you've told me about your father, it should be a walk in the park.
以你常提到的那位强壮的父亲 我想,这应是轻而易举的手术
You know, Garrett...
你知道,贾瑞特…
...I always thought of my dad as a man of steel.
我一直认为我爸是铁打的
I guess I was wrong.
我想我错了
Clark.
克拉克
Your dad's gonna have that surgery.
你♥爸♥将会安渡这场手术
And my brother's gonna get that transplant. A year from now...
而我哥会做他的移植手术 一年后…
...we'll all get together and laugh about how freaked out we both were.
当我们回顾此时 就会嘲笑我们两个有多害怕
Yeah.
是啊
Code blue, room 247.
247房♥,蓝色代号♥
Code blue, room 247.
247房♥,蓝色代号♥
God, that's Vince's room.
天哪,那是文森的病房♥
No. Another milligram of epi. Come on. Charging.
不,再一毫克的EPI 快,充电
Clear.
让开
No response. Still Vtach. Vince.
仍然呈现心室频脉
Hey, get him out of here. Out of here! Vince?
嘿,把他带出去,出去 文森?
No, come on. No!
不 决 不
No, Vince!
不,文森!
Vince, please!
文森,求求你!
Vince! Not yet! Come on.
文森!不要! 回来
Come on. Don't die.
回来 不要死
All right, let's call it.
好了,我们停手了
Time of death, 2:43 p.m.
死亡时间下午两点四十三分
I'm sorry, son.
我很抱歉,孩子
Poor boy.
可怜的孩子
Where's his family?
他的家人呢?
His brother was all he had.
他哥哥是他唯一的亲人
His parents died in a car accident when he was little.
他的双亲在他小时候 就死于车祸
Who's going to take care of him?
以后谁照顾他呢?
He's got an uncle in Germany.
他在德国有个叔叔
It'll take him a few days to get here.
得要好几天才能抵达这里
He said something about foster care. No.
他说过可先去收容中心 不
He shouldn't be there the night his brother died.
今天他哥哥刚过世 他不应该去那里
He can stay with us for a few days.
他可以跟我们住几天
Are you sure? What about dad's surgery and everything?
你确定吗? 那爸的手术这些事怎么办?
I overheard.
我有听到了
Dad's not sure he's gonna have it yet.
你♥爸♥还没决定要动那个手术
I'm gonna go speak with Dr. Scanlan.
我要跟史卡蓝医师谈谈
Hey, Clark.
嘿,克拉克
Look, I'm...
哦,我很…
...sorry to hear about your friend, Garrett. How's he holding up?
抱歉听到你朋友贾瑞特的事 他还撑得住吧?
He's in shock.
他很惊慌
Guess that's what happens when the most important person in your life is gone.
我想失去生命中最重要的人 都会产生这种感觉
I know about the surgery.
我知道手术的事情了
Can you believe it? I'm so popular around here...
你能相信吗? 我在此地大受欢迎…
...they want me to be admitted right away.
他们希望我能够立刻住院
So you're gonna do it.
这么说,你要闭刀了
It's not quite that cut-and-dried, Clark.
也不是一定就开刀,克拉克
There must be a way around this.
必定会有别的作法可治疗
No, I heard the doctor.
不,我听到医师的话了
It didn't sound like that.
他说的可不是这样
I thought we talked about eavesdropping on private conversations.
我想我们谈过 偷听别人私密的对话是不对的
If you'd stop trying to protect me from this, I wouldn't have to.
如果你别老是想保护我 我就不用偷听了
Dad, I see Garrett out there, and he's lost.
爸,我看到贾瑞特和他的悲哀了
Just like I'd be without you.
就像失去你,我也承受不起
Please do this.
求求你,动手术吧
Clark....
克拉克…
Go out there and tell your mother...
出去叫你妈…
...to start filling out all the admissions paperwork.
把那些住院的文件填一填
Go on.
去吧
And, Clark...
还有,克拉克…
...don't worry about me, son.
不要担心我,儿子
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪充也不会去
I want you to know how much I appreciate this.
我希望你能了解 我非常感激你
Oh, sweetheart, we're happy to have you.
哦,甜心 我们很高兴你能来
Clark, I'm gonna go get some things together for your dad.
克拉克,我要去帮你♥爸♥准备些东西
Garrett, if you want to be alone No.
如果你想一个人静静…
I really don't.
我真的不想
It's kind of ironic.
很讽刺
My brother worked in demolition.
我哥哥的工作是爆破炸♥药♥
He risked his life every day with explosives, and I lose him to liver disease.
他每一天都冒着生命的危险在爆破 没想到是肝病,使我失去他
If he had just gotten that transplant, he'd still be....
如果他能等到移植 他还是可以…
Your dad's about to have surgery. You don't need to hear this.
你♥爸♥就快开刀了 你不该听这些的
No, Garrett, it helps to talk about it.
不,贾瑞特,说说会有帮助的
You listened to me that time in the hospital.
那一次在医院 你就让我说话抒解
Part of me feels like Vince isn't really gone.
我还是觉得 文森没有真正的离开我
That it's all just some big misunderstanding.
这一切只是一场天大的误会
Garrett, if anyone needs to be told, I can help. Make some phone calls....
贾瑞特,如果你得通知谁 我可以帮你打些电♥话♥…
No, it was just us.
没有,就只有我们两兄弟
He used to call me "runt" as long as I can remember.
以前他老是叫我〝小猪仔〞
I always hated it. Now I'd give anything to hear him say it again.
我很讨厌他那样叫我,现在 我愿意付出一切听他再叫我一次
Garrett?
贾瑞特?
I just got a call from the crematorium.
刚刚火葬场打电♥话♥给我
They want to know where they should send your brother's ashes.
他们希望你能告知他们 你哥哥的骨灰该送到哪里去
Ashes?
骨灰?
What are they talking about? He's supposed to be buried next to my mom and dad.
他们在说什么? 他应该埋在我爸和我妈的旁边
Let's move.
动作快
Syringe.
针筒
Welcome back, Vince.
欢迎回来,文森
Why have him cremated? That's not what he asked for.
为何把他安排火葬了? 他生前不是这样要求的
We didn't send him. Metropolis General did.
不是我们送他去的 是大都会医院办的
He was helicoptered there for an organ donation.
他被送上直升机去那医院 做器官捐赠
Then it couldn't be the same Vincent Davis.
那不可能是文森戴维斯
That's what the paperwork says.
文件上是这样指定的
All the documents are signed, including your brother's autograph on that cremation form.
所有的文件都有签署 也有你哥哥在火葬表格上的签名
No. Look.
不 喂
Maybe you didn't know him as well as you thought.
也许你不是那么了解他
What are you talking about? Garrett, calm down.
你在说什么? 贾瑞特,冷静下来
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表