Yeah.
对
It's okay. Martha, Martha.
没关系,玛莎,玛莎
It's just not fair.
太不公平
This farm has been in your family for three generations. Four, counting Clark.
这农场是你家传了三代的产业 连克拉克算的话,是第♥四♥代♥了
It's sad.
太悲哀了
Since when have our lives been fair anyway, huh?
我们的生活有何公平可言,嗯?
Do you remember the day...
你还记得那天吗…
...we found out we couldn't have children?
我们发现我们无法生育下一代?
You grabbed my hand, and you told me not to worry.
你握住我的手告诉我 不要烦脑
You said that we would have happy days again.
你说,我们还是会有幸福的日子
And you were right. We have had happy days.
你是对的 我们有过快乐的岁月
With Clark.
跟克拉克一起
But even though he's not here with us anymore...
虽然他已经没跟我们在一起了…
...Martha Kent, I am here to tell you that we will have happy days again.
玛莎肯特,我要在这里告诉你 我们还是会有幸福的日子
Clark!
克拉克!
Clark! Clark!
克拉克!克拉克!
Clark.
克拉克
Clark!
克拉克!
Clark.
克拉克
Thank you. Lana, hey, the other day, l....
谢谢你 拉娜,嘿,那一天,我
I didn't mean to push my own personal brand of self-denial on you.
不愿接受事实的是我自己 我不是有意把自己的挣扎推到你身上
It's okay, Chloe. We're all dealing with Clark in our own way.
没关系,克洛 我们有自己对待克拉克的方式
Yeah. And my way is to pull the emotional ripcord and pretend like it didn't happen.
对,我的方式就是抽掉我的情成 假装什么都没发生过
It's a force of habit when people walk out of my life.
每当有人走出我的生命 我习偿用这种方式
I can't give up on him without a fight.
我无法轻易的放弃他
I already blew it once.
我已经搞砸过一次了
Blew it? How?
搞砸?怎么说?
When Clark was leaving, he asked me to go with him.
克拉克要离开之前 他曾经要我跟他走
I said no, but I can't help thinking that if I had gone...
我拒绝了,现在我不禁认为 如果我当时跟他走…
...I could've convinced him to come home.
我就有机会说服他回家
Lana, you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.
拉娜,你无法拯救 一个不想被拯救的人
I love him.
我爱他
It's okay.
没关系
Your feelings for Clark aren't exactly breaking news.
你对克拉克的成情 也不算什么大新闻
I saw him yesterday.
我昨天有看到他
Just for a second, at Lex's funeral. Are you sure?
就一下子,在莱克斯的葬礼上 你确定吗?
Positive.
绝对是他
But he took off right away. I'm gonna go back up there...
不过,他马上就消失了 我要回到那里去…
...and post these.
把这些张贴起来
Could you give me a lift?
你能载我一程吗?
Sure, but you don't need the fliers.
当然,不过,你不需要这些传♥单♥
I know where he is. What?
我知道他在哪里 什么?
Yeah. Okay, you're going to totally hate me for this, but I found him two months ago.
是的,好吧,你会恨死我的 不过,我在两个月前就找到他了
Some of my friends from the Planet snuck me into a club, and there he was.
是我在《星球日报》的一些朋友 带我潜入一家具乐部才发现他的
I couldn't believe it, so I followed him back to his apartment.
当时我也难以置信 所以就跟踪他回到他的住处
You've known where he's been, and you haven't said anything to anybody?
你早知道他人在哪里 你却没对任何人说起?
He said if anyone found out, he'd run away to somewhere nobody'd find him.
他说,如果被人发现了 他就要跑到没人找得到的地方
I can't believe you've told me to give up. He's not acting like himself.
真不敢相信,你还叫我放弃 他已经变了
He could be dangerous. Give me the address.
他可能有危险性 住址给我
Well, I'll take you. No, I think you've done enough already.
我带你去 不,我想你做得够多了
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Looking for you.
我你
Clark, you need to come home. Smallville's not my home anymore.
克拉克,你得回家去 小镇已经不是我的家了
I am not letting you ride out of my life again.
我不会让你再度走出我的生命
Then get on.
那就坐上来
Lex, I'd like you to meet my dad.
莱克斯,介绍你认识我的父亲
You killed your father.
你杀了你父亲
Yeah, it was inevitable.
对,那是无可避免的
I had to do it. Only one of us could survive.
我不得不下手 因为我们两人只有一人能活
See, back there, he was a rich and powerful guy.
他是有钱又有势的人
He was always criticizing me...
他总是在批评我…
...never thinking I was good enough.
永远觉得我不够好
It just kept chipping away.
关系愈来愈薄
Chipping away.
愈来愈薄
Until there was nothing left.
直到什么都不剩
I thought you and I were kindred spirits.
我还以为我们是同类
No, Louis...
不,路易斯…
...you're a psychopath.
你是变♥态♥神经病
Well, there's one in all of us.
嗯,我们大家心中都有个变♥态♥
I just let mine out.
我只是让我心中那个走出来
Lex!
莱克斯!
Hey, what's up, Kal?
嘿,你好吗,凯尔?
Why'd she call you "Kal"?
她为什么叫你〝凯尔〞?
It's my secret identity.
那是我的秘密身份
Clark. Clark! I have been worried about you for three months...
克拉克,克拉克! 我为你整整担心三个月…
...and you've been hanging around in nightclubs?
而你竟然一直耗在俱乐部里?
You're so cute when you're angry.
你生气的时候好可爱喔
Lana, if you keep talking about Hicksville, you're gonna be on the next bus going back.
拉娜,如果你还要谈那个乡下 我就叫你搭下一班车回去
I thought you were here to have fun.
我以为你是来玩的
What's up, Kal? Hey, what's up?
好吗,凯尔? 嘿,还好吗?
You're right, I'm sorry. I'll go freshen up.
你说得对,我很抱歉 我去补个妆
Hey, why?
嘿,为什么?
I think you look great.
我觉得你已经很棒了
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你来了
Me too.
我也是
Well, if she is the one you've been saving yourself for...
嗯,你守身如玉如果是为了她…
...I can understand the wait.
我总算可以了解
Hello. Mr. Kent, I found Clark.
我找到克拉克了
Lana, where are you?
拉娜,你在哪里?
Nightclub in Metropolis called Atlantis. He's acting really strange.
在城里一家叫亚特兰提斯的 俱乐部,他变得很奇怪
Lana, listen to me. Clark is not himself right now.
拉娜,听我说 目前的克拉克不是真正的他
I want you to be very careful.
我希望你要非常小心
I'm on my way, but if he wants to leave, don't try and stop him.
我现在就过去 可是他如果想离开,不要档他
Okay.
好
Who you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?
Who's this? Oh, Clark.
是谁? 哦,克拉克
Clark, it's me.
克拉克,是我
Jonathan.
强纳森
How's the farm?
农场那边还好吗?
Clark.
克拉克
Your mother and I love you very much, and we want you to come home.
你母亲跟我十分爱你 我们希望你回家
Is that right?
这样子吗?
Hey, what about not dwelling on the past and making a fresh new start?
不是要忘了过去,重新再来吗?
Come on, you can admit it. You're happier I'm gone.
得了,你大可承认 我离开了你们比较快乐
Clark.... Son, that's not true.
克拉克… 儿子,这不是真的
I'm not your son, and you're not my parents.
我不是你儿子 你们也不是我的父母
You never have been. You never will be!
你们过去不是 未来也不是!
Clark, what is the matter with you? Your parents love you.
克拉克,你到底怎么了? 你的父母爱你
I love you. Do you always betray people you love?
我爱你 你总是背叛你爱的人吗?
I've gotta go get him.
我得去带他回家
How, Jonathan?
怎么带,强纳森?
He could either run, or if he's angry enough, he could hurt you.
他大可一走了之,或是 如果他很生气,他还可能会伤你
You can't stop him. Martha, if I don't go and get him now...
你无法阻止他 玛莎,如果我现在不去带他回家…
...we may lose him forever.
我们就会永远失去他
I'm glad you decided to consider my offer.
我很欣慰你决定接受我的条件
But why the change of heart?
不过,为何改变心意?
My past is catching up to my present.
我的过去追撞我的现在
I need to disappear.
我得消失
Free tonight?
今夜有空吗?
My calendar just opened up.
有,刚空出来的
This is an account in Grand Cayman.
在大开曼将会有个帐号♥
Here's how much is waiting for you.
这就是在等着你的数目
That's a serious amount of zeros.
这可是一长串的零
It's a serious job.
这是一件很慎重的案子
I need you to break into a secure building.
我要你闯入一座固若金汤的大楼
The office on the 60th floor has a very valuable package.
那个办公室在六十楼 里头有个很贵重的包裹
It's in a titanium-reinforced steel safe.
放在以钦金属强化的保险柜里
Not a job for mere mortals.
这可不是一般人能做的工作
Sounds like easy money.
似乎是轻而易举
I haven't told you where you're going yet.
我还没告诉你 你要到哪里去
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表