How tasteless is this? I think they even used real meteor rock.
真是没品味 我想他们是用真的陨石做的
The American version of closure.
这就是美国版的收尾
You can only get over your grief...
想走出悲伤吗?…
...when you can merchandise your tragedy.
请购买♥♥造成悲剧的商品
Cotton candy. Come on.
棉花糖 快点去买♥♥
Hi. One cotton candy, please.
嗨,我要一枝棉花糖
Sometimes I think it'd be nice to get away from all this.
有的时候,我会觉得 如果能远离这一切就好了
Maybe Clark was right. Just leave it all behind.
也许克拉克说得对 遗忘过去吧
We almost went an entire day without mentioning our favorite farm boy.
我们差点就可以一整天 不提我们最爱的那个农家男孩了
Sorry. I didn't mean to throw a wet towel over our girls' day out.
抱歉,我不是有意在 我们出进的日子故意扫兴
It's okay. I just feel I should take this moment...
没关系,我只是觉得 我应该把握这个机会…
...to state something very obvious.
对一些明显的事表达我的看法
Clark not dating you was his loss, not yours.
克拉克没有跟你约会 是他的损失,不是你的
Okay? Lana Lang. Hey!
好吗? 蓝拉娜,嘿!
Lana Lang, you wanna show off your arm?
蓝拉娜,想展示你的臂力吗?
Amaze and astound your friends? Sure, why not?
让你的朋友大吃一惊吧? 当然,有何不可?
I'll let you in on a little secret too.
我会偷偷的让你中的
The game's rigged.
这个游戏是有做手脚的
Magnets. Just get it close, I'll slip you a prize.
有磁铁,设法丢近一点就行了 我会给你弄一个奖品的
Won't you get in trouble for that? No, it's the last day of the fair.
你不会因而惹上麻烦吗? 不会,今天是最后一天摆拂了
What are they gonna do?
他们能怎样?
I rest my case.
当我没提
Seth is my lab partner.
塞斯是我的实验室搭档
Yeah, and he's also had a crush on you for forever.
对,他还老是迷恋着你
Isn't he the one who used to spell your name out with spaghetti?
他就是以前那个用义大利面条 拼出你的名字的人吧?
That was in sixth grade. Now he's into, like, cars, comics and GameCubes.
那是六年级的事了 现在他迷恋的是车子、漫画跟电玩
What exactly do we have in common?
我们能有什么共同点?
I don't know.
我不晓得
He's cute, though.
不过,他很可爱
Why not? Expand your horizons.
有何不可? 拓展你的颌域
Go for it. All right.
加油 好吧
Aim. Aim. I am aiming!
对率目标,对率 我在对了!
I give up.
我放弃了
Here.
喏
For a fine effort.
奖励你的努力
Oh, Seth, l....
哦,塞斯,我…
You don't like it?
你不喜欢吗?
I'll take it. I'm sorry, sir, but you have to win first.
先生,你得先投中
Oh, yeah? Like her?
哦,是吗?像她一样吗?
I think you should...should leave.
我想你得…得离开了
Yeah?
是吗?
I'd like to see you make me.
你来赶我啊
Here, just take it and leave him alone.
给你,拿去,别吵他了
You gonna let your chick do your fighting for you?
你得让你的马子 帮你出头啊?
Come on, punk. What you got?
得了吧,小懦夫 你没种啊?
I'm gonna tear you apart!
我要把你碎尸万段!
Get security.
找警卫来
Seth, oh, my God. Someone call an ambulance!
塞斯,哦,我的天 快叫救护车!
Seth?
塞斯?
Okay, Seth, just relax, and try not to move.
好,塞斯,放轻松,不要动
I'm feeling a little claustrophobic in here.
我在这边感到有点 密闭空间恐惧症
That's completely normal. I'm about to turn on the MRI.
这很正常,我要打开核磁共振仪了
You're gonna hear some noises, and we'll be done before you know it.
你会听到一点噪音 很快就结束了
What' s that? What' s happening? Is that normal?
那是什么?出什么事? 这是正常的吗?
It's just the magnetic field being activated. Nothing to worry about.
只是磁场在启动 不用担′。
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Hold on!
撑着点!
I need a nurse in here now!
快叫护士进来!
Relax.
放轻松
I need some help in here! Stat!
我这里需要帮手! 快!
Seth, what happened? Are you okay?
塞斯,怎么了? 你还好吗?
Chloe was right.
克洛说得对
You really are cute.
你真的很可爱
TB records?
核病接种纪录?
I'm a little confused.
我不懂
I asked you to look into the tenement fire that killed my grandparents...
我是叫你去调查那场公♥寓♥之火 追查我祖父母的死因…
...and you brought me the history of my father's childhood inoculations.
你却给我带来 我父亲充时的疫苗接种史
Hey, these things take time.
嘿,这种事是花时间的
Especially when you're billing by the hour.
你还是计时付费的
Yeah, well, the information I pulled...
对,我找到的资讯…
...it's not the records that are important.
重点不在于其中的纪录
It's the list of the individuals who've accessed them.
而是申调这份文件的名单
Turns out I'm not the only one looking into the Luthor family history.
结果显示,我不是唯一 想要追查路德家历史的人
Hey.
嘿
Either you're really excited about your Jell-O, or you're feeling better.
你要不是很喜欢吃你的果冻 就是真的好多了
I feel great, actually.
事实上,我觉得很棒
Yeah, your cut looks amazing. Yeah.
对,你的伤口很壮观 是啊
You should see the MRl machine. It's a TKO.
你应该去看看那个核磁共振仪 完全被打败了
Yeah, do they know what happened?
对,他们知道出什么事吗?
I guess something interfered with the magnetic field.
我想是有什么力量干扰到磁场
Must've just been an old machine, I guess.
我看,八成是机器老旧
Sorry for ruining your day at the fair. Thanks for bringing me to the hospital.
很抱歉,坏了你在进乐场的玩兴 感谢你送我到医院来
I was happy to help.
我乐意相助
You know, I'd really like to make it up to you.
知道吗,我很想补偿你一下
Maybe take you out sometime?
也许,找你出去玩一玩好吗?
Seth, you don't have to.
塞斯,不用这样
Well, okay.
哦,好吧
How about tonight?
今天晚上可以吗?
Clark, what's the rush?
克拉克,干嘛这么急?
You're not upset that Seth asked me out, are you?
你该不是因为塞斯要约我出去 所以感到不悦吧?
No. It's great.
不,很好啊
I'm glad you think so. Because last time I checked, you and I were just friends.
我很高兴你这样想,因为 据我所知,你和我只是朋友
Lana, it's fine. Really, it's no problem.
拉娜,没关系 真的,没问题
I just.... I gotta go.
我只是… 我得走了
Hello, sweetheart. Hi, baby.
哈罗,甜心 嗨,宝贝
Something must be wrong if he didn't eat the last piece of cherry pie.
他没吃最后那块樱桃派 不对劲,一定有有麻烦了
It's nothing.
没什么
It's just Lana.
只是拉娜的事
Seth Nelson asked her out.
塞斯尼尔森要约她出去
What did she say?
她怎么回答的?
She said yes so fast, it gave me whiplash.
她很爽快的答应了 给我的冲击很大
Look, Clark, jealousy is a tough emotion.
克拉克,嫉妒是折磨人的情绪
Dad, I'm not jealous.
爸,我不是在嫉妒
Maybe a little bit...
也许有一点吧…
...but he asked her out on a date right in front of me.
可是,他是当着我的面在约她的
I just find it hard to believe she'd say yes.
我很难相信她会答应
Clark, you made a really tough decision, son.
克拉克 你做出很困难的决定,儿子
You didn't want to endanger Lana, but you can't have it both ways.
你不想让拉娜身陷险境 可是,也不能一切都如你意
If you're not willing to go out with Lana...
如果你不愿跟拉娜出去…
...she's perfectly free to go out with whoever she wants.
她就有自♥由♥可以 跟任何她喜欢的对象出去
I guess you have to accept it.
我想,你也只能接受
I didn't think you were gonna show.
我没想到你会出现
Not that Clark Kent ever operates on the same speed as the rest of the world.
克拉克肯特的速度 跟别人就是不一样
lnteresting observation, Chloe. Hey, Lex.
很有趣的观察,克洛 嘿,莱克斯
Clark's not here. Obviously.
克拉克不在这里 这是很明显的
Actually, I was looking for you.
事实上,我是来找你的
It's come to my attention that you've been checking into my father.
我注意到你一直在调查我父亲
I saw your name on the Metropolis County Records log.
我在大都会的纪录簿上 看到你的名字
Oh, yeah, that. I'm just writing a story on him for the Torch.
哦,对,我只是为《火炬》 在写一篇关于他的报导
Oh, really? A story that involves obscure childhood medical records?
哦,真的吗?这篇报导 竟会涉及晦暗童年的医药纪录?
Just trying to be thorough. The mark of a good reporter.
我只是想完备一点 是好记者的标车条件
And you are a good reporter, Chloe.
你是一个很好的记者,克洛
So good that my father pulled strings...
很好 所以我爸才主导…
...to make you the youngest columnist in the history of the Daily Planet.
让你成为《星球日报》史上 最年轻的专栏作家
What do you want, Lex?
你想干什么,莱克斯?
I'm just curious.
我只是好奇
Wondering why a high school reporter is digging so deeply into my father's past.
我很好奇一个高中记者 为何要挖掘我父亲的过去?
Maybe I'll just ask him about it at dinner tonight.
也许我今天吃晚饭的时候 可以顺便问问他
Go ahead, since the only way you could've found out...
没关系,反正在那些纪录中…
...about those records is if you looked into them yourself.
能发现到什么,就各凭本事了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表