Plan on coming up for air?
不打算换口气吗?
I'm thirsty. Is that a crime?
我很渴,这样也不行吗?
Come on, I'll give you a ride. I'm waiting for someone.
好了,我送你一程 我在等人
Lana Lang.
蓝拉娜
Very original. I hear she's single again.
你还真与众不同 听说她又单身了
They post that on her official stalker website?
有人在她的狗仔追踪网站上 张贴这种消息吗?
I'm not stalking her.
我没有在追踪她
No, you just have her entire schedule memorized for fun.
没有,你只是好玩的 背住她所有的行程
That girl's got so many guys tailing her...
很多男的都对那个女孩 虎视吮吮的…
...she should qualify for Secret Service protection.
她够格接受秘密保护行动
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Very smooth.
很行喔
Maybe in about 1 0 years you'll actually be able to get a complete sentence out.
也许再过十年 你就能够挤出一整句话来了
I'll catch you later.
待会见
Hello?
哈罗?
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Looks like you got yourself a pinch hitter in the hero arena.
看来你找到一个代打英雄了
I don't know if I'd call him a hero, Pete.
我不知道是否 能称他为英雄,彼得
I'm just glad Lana's okay.
拉娜没事就好了
Yeah, I know. Have you seen her?
对,真的 你见到她了吗?
I'm not exactly the person Lana wants to be around right now.
目前我并不是拉娜想要接近的人
Keep it moving.
往前走
I still can't believe Jake turned Swimfan on Lana.
我很难相信杰克会将《恶女上身》 的剧情移转到拉娜身上
Yeah, I didn't peg him as a poolside-slasher type either.
是的,我也没想到 他会是泳池杀手那一型的人
But I don't think Jake Pollen was exactly like your average teenager.
不过,我不觉得杰克波兰 像一般的青少年
Why would you say that?
你为什么这样说?
Other than the meteor rock labeled "freak" laid next to his body?
除了他身旁有块标着 〝怪物〞的陨石之外吗?
You remember that field trip we took down to Crater Lake...
还记得我们去火山湖郊进时…
...the one where I dropped my keys off of the pier?
就是我在湖边掉钥匙那次?
I thought you were gonna call the Navy SEALs.
我以为你要叫 海军特遣部队来
Jake fished them out. Right. He was underwater for six minutes.
是杰克捞出来的 没错,他在水里六分钟
Unless you're David Blaine or a Himalayan yoga master, that's impossible.
除非是大卫布莱恩或喜马拉雅 的瑜功。大♥师♥,否则是不可能的
Hey, what's with the list? It's just my hunches, you know....
喂,那个名单是什么? 只是我的预成,你知道…
Sort of anything that's off the charts.
就是整理出一些与众不同的人
It's a purgatory before you get to the Wall of Weird.
也是登上〝奇闻轶事墙〞之前的准备
You have a full file of Jake?
你有杰克的完整资料吗?
I started suspecting a while ago that he had amphibious abilities...
我之前曾怀疑 他有水陆两栖的能力…
...due to the meteor-rock exposure for a while.
因为短暂受到陨石辐射的影响
You don't think you're stretching with this one, Chloe?
你不认为你讲得太夸张了吗 克洛?
I don't think Jake is the mysterious one. I mean, don't you think it's a little strange?
我不认为神秘的人是杰克 你不觉得有点奇怪吗?
Rifle-wielding commando shows up right when Lana's getting attacked?
就在拉娜被袭击时 来福神枪手竟能及时出现?
If you wanna help track down the enigmatic vigilante...
如果你想帮忙 调查这位谜样的保安义工…
...I would be willing to explore the Jake angle.
我很愿意释出杰克方面的资讯
That would be assuming I actually had a job here.
那不就等于在说 我在这充找到一份工作了
Yeah-- It was never clear about whose choice it was for you to quit.
是啊…反正一直没搞清楚 到底是谁要你要辞职的
Look, Clark, I could say that I'm swamped with the Daily Planet column...
克拉克,我可以客套的说 反正《星球日报》快把我忙死了…
...but the truth is, it would just be really nice to have you back.
但事实是,你回来真好…
All right, doctor, I'll have Lex stop by for an examination...
好的,大夫 我会叫莱克斯在这个星期之内…
...by the end of the week.
lR .)道过去检查
All right. And Bob, thanks.
好的,鲍伯,谢谢你
Lex.
莱克斯
Welcome back to LuthorCorp, son.
欢迎回到路德企业,儿子
Feels like I never left.
感觉很像未曾离开过
You'll have the office next to mine. You've got the river view.
你的办公室就在我的旁边 可以即包望河景
I appreciate the gesture, but I'm not here to enjoy the scenery.
我很感激你的好意 但我不是来欣赏风景的
I'm here to generate profits. Lex, you already have the job.
我是来这创造利润的 莱克斯,工作已经是你的了
And now you've entered the executive ranks...
如今你就要进入高阶经营阶层…
...you need to fill out some paperwork. Coffee?
你得先填一些文件 要咖啡吗?
I'm good.
不用
Corporate life insurance? Standard for all upperlevel employees.
企业寿险? 所有高阶员工都有的
Is $50 million standard?
每个人都保到五千万吗?
Don't underestimate your own value, my son.
不要低估你自己的价值,儿子
You seem reluctant, Lex. I don't understand.
你好像有点勉强,莱克斯 我不了解
It's hard not to consider the implications...
当你的寿命被贴上金钱符号♥时…
...when your mortality has a dollar sign attached to it.
令人不得不思考其中的涵义
Lex, I'd hoped we'd moved beyond this distrust reflex of yours.
莱克斯,我希望我们能跨越 你这种直觉式的猜忌
It's called common sense. No, you're a corporate asset, Lex.
这叫一般常识 不,你是公♥司♥的资产,莱克斯
If something should happen to you...
万一你出什么事…
...the company needs to be compensated for its loss.
公♥司♥需要补偿这种损失
All right. That's unacceptable to you. I understand.
好吧,你很难接受 我了解
You can give your security card to Nelson on your way out.
离开时把你的安全卡 交给尼尔森就好了
Hey, Lana. How you doing?
嘿,拉娜,你还好吗?
Hi. I haven't seen you in a while.
嗨,好一阵子没看到你了
I thought it might be easier that way.
我以为那样子会比较轻松
Easier on whom?
对谁比较轻松?
I didn't come here to upset you. I'm doing a story on Jake for the Torch.
我不是来搅乱你情绪的 我是为《火炬》来做杰克的专栏
That's great, Clark. What do you want to know?
很好,克拉克 你想知道什么?
You told the police he had a friend with him...
你跟警方说他找上你的时候 有个朋友和他在一起…
...and I was wondering if you could point him out.
我不晓得 你是否能指认出那个朋友
I think that's him. Van McNulty. Thanks.
我想就是他 范麦诺提…谢了
Glad I could be of help.
很高兴我能帮得上忙
Lana.
拉娜
Is this on or off the record?
现在算公事还私事?
I'm sorry I haven't stopped by.
很抱歉我一直没来走动
Clark, I know we're not together anymore...
克拉克,我知道我们没走在一起了…
...but you don't need an excuse to come see me.
但是你还是可以来找我
Hey. So we can rule out the Himalayan yoga masters.
喂,我们可以排除 喜玛拉雅的瑜伽大♥法♥了
Check out what my connection at the coroner's office gave me.
看看我在验尸官办公室的内线 给我的东西
You're not gonna see any of this in Jake's official autopsy report.
你在杰克正式的验尸报告上 是无法看到这个的
Believe it or not, they're gills. That's disgusting.
信不信由你们,那就是鳃 真嗯心
Personally, I find the gaping bullet wound more disturbing.
我个人认为 那枪伤的伤口更加令人起疑
Okay, if that shooter hadn't shown up when he did, I'd be dead.
嗯,如果那个枪手没能及时出现 我就死定了
So forgive me if I don't have more sympathy...
所以很抱歉 我可能没有多余的同情心…
...for the gill-boy who tried to drown me.
献给那个 想淹死我的鱼鳃男孩
Jake was exposed to the meteor rocks. He didn't ask for them.
杰克是受到陨石的辐射污染 他也是无辜的
No, just like Greg Arkin didn't ask to become a bug-boy...
对,就像葛瑞阿金 也不想变成昆虫男孩…
...and Tina Greer didn't ask to become a bone-morpher.
而蒂娜吉充 也不想变成骷髅变种
The fact is, when they got their powers, they went psycho and tried to kill me.
问题是,他们产生能量时 都疯了,想杀我
Tina even came back for seconds.
蒂娜甚至还来第二回
Chloe's been attacked by more of them than me.
克洛被他们袭击还更多次
You remember Justin Gaines and Sean Kelvin.
你还记得 贾斯汀盖恩跟尚恩凯尔文吧
Yeah. One tried to psychically impale me with farm implements...
是的,一个想操控农具刺穿我…
...and the other just wanted my body heat. Thanks for the memories.
另一个只想要我的体温 很难秣灭的记忆
I'm just saying a shot in the head is more extreme.
我只是说开枪打头 也太夸张了吧
What about the times that you saved us from these people?
那你三番两次把我们 从这些人手中救出的时候呢?
What makes you so different from the shooter?
你跟这个枪手有何不同呢?
I've never killed anyone.
首先,我从没杀过人
Then how do you explain Tina Greer? They found her body impaled in the alley.
那你又如何解释蒂娜吉充呢? 她的尸体也是被刺穿在巷子里
What happened to her, she did to herself.
她的下场 是她自己做出来的
I was protecting you.
当时我是在保护你
Spoken like a true vigilante.
真是保安义工的语调
Miss Sullivan. What a nice surprise.
苏利文小姐,很高兴看到你
Have you brought me an addendum to your report on Clark Kent?
你要补交一份 克拉克肯特的报告吗?
It's my final article for the Daily Planet.
这是我在《星球日报》的 最后一篇文章
I'm turning in my resignation today.
今天我要提出辞呈
Our agreement is terminated.
我们的合约要结束了
I'm sorry. Clark's friendship just means too much to me.
我很抱歉,克拉克的友情 对我而言太重要了
I can't say it's unexpected, but it will be disappointing.
这不算意外 但是,很让人失望
I'm sorry. I guess some people are just better at leading double lives than others.
我很抱歉,我想可能是 我对双重生活比较不在行
You misunderstand me, Miss Sullivan.
你误解我了,苏利文小姐
I'm not the one who's going to be disappointed.
我不是那个失望的人
That'll be your father.
失望的人会是你的父亲
What does he have to do with any of this?
他跟这件事能有什么关系?
I guess he wanted to surprise you.
我猜,他想给你一个惊喜
But your father just made a sizable down payment...
不过,你父亲 才付了大笔的定金…
...on a new house overlooking the golf course.
买♥♥一栋可以俯瞰高尔夫球场的新居
My dad still hasn't paid off the new water heater.
我父亲连热水器的钱 都还没付完呢
I seriously doubt he's moving us to "brat flats."
我很怀疑他能把我们家 搬到一个〝小豪♥宅♥〞去
Well, it must be his way of celebrating his new promotion.
他一定是想庆祝他最近的升迁
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表