I can't.
我不能
What about the medicine?
那我的药怎么辨?
Mr. Luthor took all of it.
路德先生全拿走了
Then get it back.
把它抢回来
I've only got 1 2 hours. You know that! He won't help you, Adam.
我只有十二小时,你明明知道的! 他不愿帮你,亚当
He doesn't even know you're alive.
他甚至不晓得你还活着
I have no idea where he's taking the serum.
我也不知道,那血清 他是从哪里拿来的
I'm sorry. Then what am I supposed to do?
我很抱歉 那我该怎么办呢?
Look, Clark, I'm no expert on quantum tunneling or wormholes...
克拉克,我不是量子穿隧 或虫洞理论的专家…
...but if minds like Einstein and Thorne believe time anomalies are possible...
如果爱因斯坦和索恩相信 时间扭曲是可能的…
...who am I to rule it out?
哪有我说话的余地呢?
Lex, if that phone call is gonna happen tonight, we need to find Adam.
莱克斯,如果今晚会有那通电♥话♥ 我们就必须找到亚当
Clark, what makes you think I can help?
克拉克,你为什么会以为 我能帮得上忙?
Because you were at the lab.
因为你到过那研究室
And I know you met with Dr. Teng.
我知道你见过邓博士
Clark, what have you been doing?
克拉克,你最近都在忙些什么?
Following me? Don't turn this around on me, LeX.
跟踪我吗? 不要转移话题,莱克斯
Look, we think Adam died of liver disease a few months ago...
我们在想,亚当几个月前 就死于肝病…
...and I'm guessing he was one of Dr. Teng's subjects.
我猜他是邓博士的研究对象之一
Lana's in trouble and I know you're holding out on me.
拉娜有麻烦了 我知道你有事在瞒我
Where is he, LeX?
他在哪里,莱克斯?
You don't want anything to happen to Lana.
你也不希望拉娜出事
I know you don't. Please.
我知道你也不想,拜托
Trust me, Clark.
相信我,克拉克
There's no way Adam's gonna come after Lana.
亚当不可能去我拉娜
How can you be so sure? Because he can't leave the lab.
你为什么那么笃定? 因为他无法离开研究室
He needs constant injections just to stay alive.
他需要不停地注射药物 来维持生命
I need to see it with my own eyes.
我要亲眼看到他
It's a secured lab. You'll never be able to get in there.
那是个警卫森严的研究室 你无法进去的
Not without you.
只要跟着你就行
LeX.
莱克斯
Adam's gone.
亚当不见了
Was it worth it?
值得吗?
Sacrificing the lives of Dr. Teng and all those technicians...
牺牲邓博士和那些工程师的性命…
...just to get back into the pharmaceutical business.
只为了重回制药事业
I hope you weren't as emotional as this with the police.
我希望你跟警方谈时 没这么情绪化
I just spent the last five hours covering for you.
我花了五个小时在掩护你
I appreciate the gesture, but I told you, I had nothing to do with the lab at Metron.
我很感谢你,但我告诉你 我与美特隆研究室无关
I suppose you didn't have anything to do with those murders either.
我想你跟那些谋杀案也无关
LeX, even if I were the demonic father you make me out to be...
莱克斯,即使我被你 弄得像个恶魔父亲似的…
...you know I would never do anything so sloppy.
你也知道我从不草率行事
But I'm not worried, son.
我不担心,儿子
How can you be so cavalier?
你怎么那么有自信?
Because I know that I have someone extremely competent in charge.
因为我知道我有一个 有能力的人在负责执行
You wanted the project.
你当初想要这个方案
It's yours.
就是你的了
I'm trusting you to handle things.
我信任你处理事情的能力
Nice try, Dad.
厉害,爸
But I'm not suiting up in the 1 1 th hour.
但我可不要在最后一刻才上当
Clean up your own mess.
你自己惹的烂拂子自己去收拾
I thought I was used to seeing weird things around here, but this was a massacre.
我还以我已习偿诡异的场面 但那真是一场大屠♥杀♥
What about Adam?
那亚当呢?
It looks like he escaped.
看来他逃走了
But you think he killed them.
你认为,是他杀了他们
He obviously escaped from his cell and strangled his doctor.
很明显的,他从他的牢房♥ 勒死他的医生逃走
Looks like the other victims were trying to stop him.
其他的受害人看起来像是 试图要阻止他
Hey, guys. So after I promised to switch my long-distance service...
各位,在我答应 更换长途电♥话♥公♥司♥后…
...I got the phone company to track down the blocked number you called from.
我就让电♥话♥公♥司♥查出 你是从谁的电♥话♥打出来的
Whose was it?
是谁的?
It's from a cell phone belonging to Gwen Burton.
从一个叫桂英伯顿的手♥机♥发出的
Does that ring a bell?
有概念吗?
No. I have no idea who that is.
不,我不知道是谁
Why would I make a call from her phone? I don't know.
为什么我会用她的手♥机♥? 我不知道
But we can rack up one more for our "Can you hear me 24 hours from now? " theory.
可是我们这〝24小时后的声音〞的 理论,又更上层楼了
I looked into Mrs. Burton's phone records and there were no outgoing calls last night.
伯顿小姐昨晚的通话纪录 并没有打出电♥话♥
It's like the call you received came out of thin air.
你接到的电♥话♥像是 无中生有的
Or a really different time zone.
或者,真的是不同的时间隧♥道♥
Look, at least this gives us an advantage.
至少我们有个优势
We know what's supposed to happen.
我们知道会发生什么事
We have to keep Adam away from Lana and make sure you don't get that phone.
我们必须让亚当远离拉娜 你就不用打出那个电♥话♥
But Adam could be anywhere. It's safer if we get you out to the farm.
但亚当有可能在任何地方 我把你带到农场去会比较安全
Clark, what if we can't stop this from happening?
克拉克,如果我们 无法阻止这件事呢?
Mrs. Burton?
伯顿小姐?
This is a strange question, but I work at the Teen Crisis Hotline...
这是个很奇怪的问题 不过,我在青少年求助热♥线♥工作…
...and we got a call from this number last night. Is it yours?
昨晚,我们接到从这个号♥码 打来的电♥话♥,这是你的吗?
I didn't make any calls last night. Sorry, there must be some mistake.
昨晚,我没打出任何电♥话♥ 对不起,一定有些误会
Would you know an Adam Knight?
你认识亚当奈特吗?
He used to be a patient here.
他曾是这里的病人
We don't get many patients in Accounts Receivable.
我们这充使用 〝应收帐款〞的病人并不多
Look, Mrs. Burton, I don't know how to eXplain this...
伯顿小姐 我不知道该如何解释…
...but I think your phone's gonna be used in a crime. Tonight.
不过,你的电♥话♥今晚 会在一个犯罪现场使用
What did you say your name was? Clark Kent.
你说你叫什么名字? 克拉克肯特
Clark, we have an excellent psychiatric staff here.
克拉克,我们这里有 很杰出的精神科医生
I'd be happy to take you to the admitting desk.
我很乐意带你到挂号♥柜台去
I know I sound crazy, but is there a chance you lost your phone?
我知道听起来很疯狂 但你有没有可能遗失手♥机♥了?
Actually, I lent it to my husband today.
事实上,我今天把手♥机♥借给我先生
He had to run some errands in Metropolis.
他必须到大都会去出差
Would you call him, please?
你能打给他吗?拜托你?
Hello. Hi, honey...
哈罗 嗨,亲爱的…
...there's some kid here asking about the cell phone.
有一个孩子在问手♥机♥的事
What, they come in person now?
什么,他们亲自来吗?
Just tell him we're happy with our plan. Ask him where he is.
跟他说,我们很满意目前的系统 问他他在哪里
Where are you? I'm stuck outside the city on Route 1 7.
你在哪里? 我卡在郊外的十七号♥公路上
I got a flat, but I should be--
我有一个轮胎漏气,不过应该…
Len?
连?
Len? Len--
连?连…
He's not answering.
他没有回答
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine. What happened?
是的,我很好 发生什么事?
Some kid just carjacked me. He looked like a junkie.
有个孩子抢劫我的车 他看起来像个有毒瘾的人
Did you see which way he went?
你有看到他往哪方向去吗?
No. I must have been out for a minute.
没有,我八成是昏倒一会充了
I need to call the police.
我得打电♥话♥报♥警♥
You don't have your cell phone, do you?
你的手♥机♥没了,是吧?
No.
是的
Here you go, Lana.
这给你,拉娜
I know this old house can get drafty and I'm sure Mrs. Kent won't mind.
这个旧房♥子通风,有点凉 我相信肯特太太不会介意的
Thanks, Mr. Kent. I really appreciate it.
谢谢你,肯特先生 我真的很感激
Yeah, okay. Yeah, I'll tell them. What did Clark say?
是的,好,我会告诉他们 克拉克说什么?
He missed Adam by a few minutes and Adam has the cell phone.
他几分钟前错过亚当 亚当抢了那个手♥机♥
It's all starting to come true.
所有的事情,开始成真
The storm.
暴风雨
The phone.
手♥机♥
Don't you worry, Lana.
你不要担心,拉娜
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
I'm not doing any good just standing here.
我在这里,什么事都做不了
The police are looking for the stolen vehicle.
警方正在找被抢的车子
Any leads are gonna come through the scanner at the Torch.
所有的线索都会透过 《火炬》的扫描机送出来
Here, Chloe, I want you to take my truck.
给你,克洛 我要你开我的卡车
The last thing we need is you getting stuck in a creek.
我们可不能让你困在河中间
Thank you.
谢谢你
Lana, it's gonna be okay. We've got lots of time. The game hasn't even started yet.
拉娜,会没事的,我们时间还很多 比赛都还没开始呢
Keep me posted.
随时通知我
Still no leads on Adam.
仍没有亚当的线索
What about the serum? What about it?
那血清呢? 血清怎样?
Adam knows it's keeping him alive. He's gotta go after more of it.
亚当知道血清让他存活 他一定会去寻找更多的血清
Problem is, there's no more serum for him to find.
问题是 已经没有多余的血清可找了
You know your father didn't get rid of it. He must have a stash somewhere.
你知道你♥爸♥爸没有完全销毁 他一定藏在某个地方
Detective Cage, Metropolis P.D.
凯吉探员,大都会警♥察♥局
We have a warrant to search the premises.
我们有搜索令要搜寻这个地方
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表