And Pete has had some close calls.
几度,彼得也差点不保
But I'm still glad I told him and so is he.
不过,我还是很高兴我告诉他了 他也很高兴
It's made us better friends.
使得我们变成更好的朋友
Are you sure Lana's ready? She keeps asking me to be honest.
你确定拉娜准备好了吗? 她一直在提醒我要诚实
I owe her the chance to decide for herself.
我欠她一个 让她自己决定的机会
I guess it's not fair to raise you as one of us...
我想,春育你 使你成为我们的一份子…
...and then try to keep you from experiencing one of the best parts of life.
却不让你体验人生最美好的部份 是不公平的
So you're okay with this?
这么说,你是不反对的?
I trust you to make your own decision.
我相信你自己的决定
I told you about the delivery truck, right?
我有告诉你送货车的事了吗?
Tuesday mornings at 6. Yeah.
星期二早上六点 是的
Well, I guess that's everything.
我想,就这样
It was fun having you around today.
你今天在这里很好玩
Are you sure you want to leave all this? I mean, everything you know is here.
你确定你想放掉这一切吗? 我是指,你熟悉的一切都在此
Yeah, well, you know, that's exactly why I need to go.
是的,你知道吗 这也是我必须离开的原因
That's too bad. I thought we could've been friends.
很可惜 我还以为我们能成为朋友
Maybe even best friends.
也许成为最好的朋友
Well, I'm sorry we won't get a chance to know each other better.
可惜我们没有机会多认识对方
We already do, silly.
我们已经很熟了,傻瓜
I'll show you.
我去拿给你看
Mr. Dinsmore? ls she here?
汀斯蒙先生? 她在这里吗?
Who? Emily.
谁? 艾美莉
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天啊
I knew she would come to you, Lana. I have to get her back to LuthorCorp.
我知道她会来找你,拉娜 我必须带她回路德企业
You know how dangerous she is. What does she want?
你知道她有多危险 她究竟要什么?
You have to forgive me.
请原谅我
I forgave you. That's what friends do.
我已经原谅你了 不然,朋友是干嘛用的
I'm sorry, Lana.
我很抱歉,拉娜
Emily!
艾美莉!
Help! Help me! Somebody help me!
救命!救救我! 有人可以救我吗?
Emily!
艾美莉!
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
That's not exactly the face of someone who just secured another government contract.
一个才签下政♥府♥合约的人 不该是这种表情
Everything okay? Fine. Everything is just...
一切都好吗? 很好,一切都…
...fine.
很好
I...
我…
...asked you here because l....
请你来这里是因为我…
I need your help, son.
我需要你帮忙,儿子
I have an executive who has proven himself...
我有个高阶管理人 在很多方面表现出色…
...in so many ways, and I want to reward his efforts...
我想犒赏他的努力付出…
...or his accomplishments with a--
以及他的成就…
I don't know, a promotion.
我不知道,算是升迁吧
I'm missing the dilemma.
我不了解有什么好为难的
The dilemma is that I have a feeling he's not trustworthy.
让我为难的是 我觉得他不可靠
What would you do if you were in my shoes?
如果你在我的立场,你会怎么做?
Would you give him a chance to fess up?
你会给他 从实招来的机会?
To confess to any disloyal behavior he's guilty of?
让他承认他不忠的行为吗?
Maybe the same ruthless qualities that make you question his trust...
也许这种同等冷酷无情 而且让你产生猜忌的性格…
...would make him a valuable asset when it comes to running a company.
正是经营一家企业 最重要的资产
Or maybe they'd...
也许这些性格…
...just make him...
只会让他变成…
...a disloyal son.
一个不忠的儿子
Dad. You betrayed me, your own father.
出♥卖♥♥♥自己的父亲
I protected myself, just like you taught me to.
我就像你教导我的 我在保护自己
Lex, whatever problems we have, keep them within the walls of our own house.
莱克斯,不管我们之间有什么问题 家丑不外扬
Don't stoop to this level. Spare me the lecture, Dad.
不要做到这种程度 请不要说教,爸
I had nothing to do with the murders of Dr. Teng and her team at the Metron lab.
我跟邓博士和美特隆研究室的 谋杀案无关
You sold me out to the cops for your inexplicable blood experiments.
为了你无法说明的血液实验 你把我出♥卖♥♥♥给警方
I did it to make you stronger. The hell you did!
我那么做,是为了让你更强壮 去你的大头鬼!
You can't hide every deceitful thing you've done to me...
你无法拿教导这个借口 来隐藏你对我做过的…
...under the guise of mentorship!
每一件欺诈的事情!
You brought this on yourself.
你自找的
You've gotten careless.
你太不小心了
Why is that, Dad?
为什么呢,爸?
Why would you risk everything on all these obscure projects?
为什么你要冒险 做这些见不得人的方案呢?
What could be that important?
为何会那么重要?
If you had given me any reason to trust you...
如果你能给我 任何相信你的理由…
...you wouldn't have to ask that question.
你就不需要问这个问题
Get out.
滚出去
What? Yeah, it's Loder.
干嘛? 我是罗德
Your kid hasn't found anything.
你儿子没发现任何东西
If he does, believe me, I'll make sure it stays buried.
如果他发现,相信我 我保证消灭得不留痕迹
Good.
很好
And our other...
我们其他的…
...situation? I'm looking into the Ross kid.
况状呢? 我在调查罗斯小子
All right.
好的
Go talk to him. I'm working on it.
去跟他谈 我正在努力
Your mother told me you were up here.
你妈告诉我,你在这里
Don't worry, Dad. Lana stood me up. The secret's still safe.
不要担心,爸,拉娜失约了 秘密仍未泄漏
You know...
你知道…
...there could be 1 00 different reasons why Lana didn't show up here tonight.
拉娜今晚没出现 可能有一百种理由
None of them might have anything to do with you.
也许没有任何理由 是与你相关的
I've given Lana so many reasons not to trust me.
我已经给拉娜很多 无法信任我的原因
But I'm not gonna give up.
不过,我不会放弃的
There's no way I can talk you out of this, right?
我劝不动你的,对吗?
Clark, sometimes a person can hold on too tight for too long.
克拉克,有时候 人往往就是太执着
Dad, I've liked Lana since the first time I saw her. You know that.
爸,自从第一次看到拉娜 我就喜欢她了,你知道的
It's not gonna change. I'm not talking about you.
这是不会改变的 我不是在说你
I'm talking about me.
我是指我自己
You see, a father is supposed to help his son build a life...
父亲应该帮助他的儿子 规划人生…
...not try to hold him back from one.
而不是阻止他开创自己的人生
But you still think it's a bad idea? Yeah, I do.
你仍然认为这不是好点子?
But honestly, Clark, I don't trust my instincts the way I used to.
坦白说,克拉克 我不像以前那么相信我的直觉了
I just hope you can trust yours.
我只希望 你能相信你的直觉
Excuse me. Can I help you?
对不起 需要什么吗?
I'm Clark Kent. I'm a friend of Lana's. Then the first cup of coffee is free.
我是克拉克肯特,拉娜的朋友 那么第一杯咖啡免费招待
Actually, I'm just looking for her.
事实上,我是来找她
She was supposed to meet me last night. Chloe said the last time she saw her...
昨晚她应该和我见面 克洛说最后一次见到她…
...she was here with you. Oh. She didn't tell you?
是在这里跟你在一起 哦,她没告诉你吗?
Lana's gone.
拉娜离开了
She already left for Paris.
她已经去巴黎了
She wasn't supposed to leave for two more days.
她应该还有两天才会离开
Maybe she changed her mind. She wouldn't just leave like that.
也许她改变心意了 她不会就这样离开的
Not without saying goodbye to anyone.
不跟任何人说再见
I heard her say something about hating goodbyes.
我有听到她在说,不喜欢道别
I made us TV dinners.
我做了我们的电视大誉
They're our favorite, with the brownie.
这是我们的最爱 还有巧克力糕
Emily, I'm sure that you've been through a lot...
艾美莉,我想 你经历很多的不幸…
...and I know that you're probably very lonely.
我知道你可能很寂寞
But we can still be friends without you keeping me in here.
但,不需要把我关在这里 我们就可以当朋友了
How can we be best friends if you go away?
如果你要离开 我们如何当好朋友?
We'll write each other letters.
我们可以通信
You know, and you can come visit me.
而且,你可以去找我
Wouldn't you like to see Paris? No.
你难道不想看看巴黎吗? 不想
I don't want you to go either.
我也不要你去
Things are better this way. You'll see.
这种方式比较好 你会明白的
We'll have so much fun. And then, one day, if you're good...
会很好玩的,而且 如果有一天你很乖了…
...we can run the Talon together.
我们就可以一起经营塔龙
Emily...
艾美莉…
...you can't just force someone to be your friend.
你不能强迫别人成为你的朋友
It's something that happens over time when you trust each other.
这种事是需要时间培春的 要能彼此信任
I know what a friend is.
我知道朋友是什么
A friend is someone who would stand up for you and protect you.
朋友是会支持你、保护你
A friend is someone who would jump in a river to save you from drowning...
朋友会跳到河里救你起来…
...even if it meant they had to give up their own life for you.
即使为你牺牲性命 也在所不惜
You don't need to tell me...
不需要你来告诉我…
...what it means to be a friend.
朋友的意义
Then you know that a friend would never keep me locked up in here.
那你就该知道 朋友是不会把我锁在这里的
Get used to it.
你最好习偿
I did.
我就习偿了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表