...a penchant for secrecy.
神秘兮兮的
Mom, can you give us a minute?
妈,可以让我们单独谈一下吗?
Sure.
当然可以
Martha, l--
玛莎,我…
Would you...
可以请你…
...give my best wishes to your--? To Jonathan.
将我最诚挚的祝福转达给你的…? 给强纳森吗?
I'm sure it must be a challenge for him to run the farm in his weakened condition.
以他目前虚弱的状况来经营农场 对他必然是很大的挑战
Don't worry about Jonathan, he'll be fine.
请不用担心强纳森,他很好
His strength of character will see us through anything.
他坚强的个性 会使我们通过一切的考验
I miss your sage advice, Martha.
我坏念你聪慧的建议,玛莎
There's always a job waiting for you if you ever want to come back to LuthorCorp.
如果你想回路德企业公♥司♥ 一定有职位留给你
Thank you, Clark, for letting me know what Lex has been up to.
谢谢你,克拉克 让我知道莱克斯最近在做什么
Unfortunately, our collective meddling has...
不幸的是,我们的多管闲事 反而…
...convinced him to accelerate the whole process.
使他加速整个疗程
But he could seriously hurt himself.
他可能会让自己伤得很严重
I know, but he's an adult, Clark...
我知道,但他是个成人 克拉克…
...and people have to make their own mistakes sometimes...
有时,人们就是得先犯错…
...before they realize they've gone down the wrong path.
才能领悟到他们走错路了
What if he doesn't? What if he comes out of this a vegetable?
万一他无法领悟呢? 如果他最后变成植物人呢?
Well, then I'll have no choice...
那么,我没有选择的余地…
...but to have him committed again to Belle Reve. This time permanently.
只好再把他送进贝瑞尔 这次就可能是永久的
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where's Lex?
莱克斯在哪里?
How did you get in here? I'm calling security.
你怎么进来的? 我要叫警卫了
If he continues his experiments, his father will have him institutionalized.
如果他再继续做下去 他父亲会再度送他进疗春院的
Lex is well aware of the risks.
莱克斯完全了解这个风险
What's the matter, Mr. Kent? You're not looking well.
怎么了,肯特先生? 你看起来不太舒服的样子
You have to stop what you're doing.
你得结束你目前的作法
You've always been intrigued with my research.
你老是对我的研究有兴趣
And now you're going to have the opportunity to be a part of it.
如今,你将会有机会亲自参与
Strip him.
绑住他
The mouse took the bait.
老鼠吃饵了
All right. Now I've delivered my end of the deal, I expect you to live up to yours.
好,现在我已完成我这边的交易 希望你那边也能遵守承诺
Lex will never undergo another treatment at Summerholt.
莱克斯不可以继续接受 夏之林的治疗
Now we can put your talents to use on a far more interesting project.
现在我们可以将你的才华 运用在更有趣的个案上
I want us to begin studying Clark Kent...
我希望我们开始研究克拉克肯特…
...immediately.
立即行动
We're ready.
我们准备好了
I'll feed you the questions, all right?
我会提供问题给你的,可以吗?
I want to know the truth about Clark Kent.
我想知道克拉克肯特的真♥相♥
Where does he come from?
他从哪里来的?
I'm here to see Dr. Garner.
我来看贾纳医生
Dr. Garner left word with your assistant. Your session's been canceled.
贾纳医生有留言给你的助理 你的疗程已取消了
I got the message. I wanna speak with him personally.
我有收到讯息 我想跟他当面谈
Well, I'm afraid he's off-site at a seminar.
他恐怕不在,他去参加座谈会了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Lex, I'm in a meeting.
莱克斯,我正在开会
At Summerholt? Is that why Dr. Garner canceled my session?
在夏之林开会吗? 所以贾纳医生才会取消我诊疗?
I don't have time for this now.
我现在没时间说这个
Then you better make time because my treatment worked.
你最好拨出时间 因为我的治疗发挥功效了
I remember everything.
我想起所有的事
Where are you? You know where I am, Dad.
你在哪里? 你知道我在哪里,爸
I have to solve a problem. Wait till I get back.
我必需先解决一个问题 等我回来再开始
Lower him into the tank.
把他放进水槽里
I'm not waiting for anyone.
我可是不等人的
Clark, I need you to relax.
克拉克,我要你放轻松
Take me back to your earliest memory.
带我回到你最早期的记忆
Where did you come from?
你从哪里来的?
Put him inside, Lara.
把他放进去,诺拉
Our time has passed.
我们的时间己经到了
The hourglass is empty.
砂漏已经空了
What if they don't love him?
万一他们不爱他呢?
Lara, his destiny is set...
诺拉,他的命运已定…
...as is ours.
就像我们的一样
Goodbye, my sweet Kal-El.
再见,我亲爱的凯尔
Lara! Lara!
诺拉!诺拉
Who's Lara, Clark?
谁是诺拉,克拉克?
Why isn't he responding?
他为什么没有回应?
I'm not sure, doctor, but he's having some sort of reaction to the solution.
我不确定,医师 但他对药水有某种反应
Lara! We need to pull him out.
诺拉! 我们要把他拉出来
No. He hasn't told us what we want.
不,他还没告诉我们答案
Lara!
诺拉
Lex?
莱克斯?
Lex, what's so urgent that you needed to call me out of a meeting?
莱克斯,什么事急急如律令 得把我从会议中叫出来?
What's the problem, son?
什么问题,儿子?
I don't know, Dad.
我不知道,爸
But the fact that you co-opted Dr. Garner...
不过,你跟贾纳医生合作的事实…
...tells me that you really are scared of the memories I could recover.
使我了解到 你真的很怕我恢复记忆
What did you give him?
你给了他什么好处?
Shut it down!
关掉!
What the hell was that? The alarm in the memory well was triggered.
到底怎么了? 记忆之泉的警报器触动了!
Looks like I'm not the only one playing with fire.
看起来我不是唯一玩火的人
Lex. Lex?
莱克斯,莱克斯?
Lex!
莱克斯!
Clark.
克拉克
Lex, help me. I'm gonna get you out of here.
莱克斯,救我 我会救你出去的
I wanted to see how you were feeling.
我想过来看看,你觉得还好吗?
You looked pretty messed up. Yeah, I'll survive.
你看起来很惨 对,我死不了的
What were you doing at Summerholt, Clark?
你在夏之林做什么,克拉克?
I was trying to save my friend from making a big mistake.
想救我朋友,防止他铸成大错
That was your opinion.
那是你的看法
I told you to let it go, but you kept pursuing it.
我叫你算了 你却穷追不舍
You even involved my father.
你甚至把我父亲扯进去
Believe me, he's the last person I'd ask for help...
相信我 他是我最不想去求助的人…
...but I didn't have any other options. He betrayed you, Clark.
可是,我没有别的选择 他出♥卖♥♥♥你了,克拉克
He stopped my sessions with Garner by offering you up as a lab rat.
他为了阻止我做贾纳的疗程 就送你去做他的白老鼠
I've tried to keep my father away from you, but he's obsessed.
我设法让我爸离你远远的 但他执迷不唔
If I'd got back those seven weeks, I could have finally stopped him.
如果我能找回失去的那七个星期 我就可以阻止他
Maybe, Lex, or maybe you'd make it worse.
也许吧,莱克斯 也许你会弄得更糟
You always tell me how you don't want to turn into your father, and I believe that...
你总是告诉我 你不想变成你♥爸♥,我相信…
...but the more you two go at each other, the more like him you become...
但你们俩人愈抗衡 你就变得愈像他…
...and the more people get hurt.
更多人就会受到伤害
I will never become my father.
我永远不会变成我父亲
I would never sacrifice you or anybody I cared about to bring him down.
因为我不会牺牲你 或任何我关心的人来打倒他
Lex...
莱克斯…
...why does your father hate you so much?
为什么你父亲那么恨你?
Take care of yourself, Clark.
自己多保重,克拉克
Mom?
妈?
Mom?
妈?
What did you do?
你做什么事了?
Don't wake the baby. He's sleeping.
不要吵醒宝宝,他在睡觉
No.
不
No.
不
What about Dad?
爸那边怎么办?
It's nothing to worry about, sweetheart.
不用担心,亲爱的
Julian's happy now.
朱利安现在快乐了
No.
不
Lex? Are you all right?
莱克斯?你还好吗?
Yeah.
是
Yeah, I'm fine.
是,我很好
I see once again you managed to walk away from a major debacle unscathed.
我再次看到你毫发无伤 躲过重大灾难
I was only there at Summerholt, Lex, because...
我之所以会去夏之林 莱克斯,纯粹是因为…
...I was concerned about you.
我关心你
And Clark.
还有克拉克
I was as shocked as you were to find out...
我跟你一样震惊地发现…
...that Dr. Garner was holding him there against his will.
贾纳医生违背他的意愿 把他架在那里
In yesterday's melee, I didn't get a chance to tell you...
在昨天的混乱中 我没机会告诉你…
...about a repressed memory I recovered. Oh, Lex.
我恢复了一段久被压抑的记忆 哦,莱克斯
Don't worry, Dad...
不要担心,爸…
...it wasn't about those seven weeks.
与那七个星期无关
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表