How am I supposed to be calm when he's been carved up and burnt to a crisp?
我哪能冷静 他被分解还被烧成灰了?
Look, son, I know this is difficult, but You don't know anything.
孩子,我了解很难接受,不过… 你什么都不知道
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Garrett, I know this is hard.
贾瑞特,我知道这很难受
Maybe Vince just didn't tell you.
也许文森只是没告诉你
My brother's told me everything since the day my parents died.
从我父母过世后 我哥哥就什么都会告诉我
Those documents have to be forged.
那些文件是假造的
I think your embassy would keep tabs...
我想你们大使♥馆♥得密切监视…
...on North Koreans who have recently been deported.
最近被遣送出境的北♥韩♥人士
Seems like Dr. Teng has vanished without a trace.
邓博士似乎突然消失无踪了
It turns out that's not the only thing...
结果显示…
...out of the ordinary of our friendly molecular biologist.
奇怪的不只是 我们这位亲切的分子生物学家
What have you got? lt turns out it wasn't scientific research...
你有什么线索吗? 结果显示并非科学研究…
...or academic prestige that got her into this country 1 2 years ago.
或学术地位 使她得以在十二年前进入本国
It was wedding bells.
是拜婚姻之赐
She married a rent-a-cop from LutherCorp.
她嫁给一个路德企业的警卫
So my father arranged a green-card marriage.
原来是我父亲安排的绿卡婚姻
Yeah. Now I tracked down the groom so I could ask him what he knew.
对,我追查到那个新郎 问出他的认知了
What did the lucky guy have to say?
那幸运的家伙说了什么?
It wasn't really what he had to say. It was more where he said it.
重点不在他说了什么 而是他说话的地点
He plays watchdog for the old Metron Pharmaceuticals building.
他在帮那栋旧的 美特隆药物大楼看门
That's been shut down for seven years.
那里已经关闭七年了
Yeah, that's what I thought.
对,我也是这么想的
But while he was telling me to get lost...
不过,他叫我快滚的时候…
...I swear I saw what I think was a delivery truck pulling around back.
我发誓我有看到 一辆送货的货车停在后面
My father's been strangely stubborn about liquidating that property.
我父亲很固执 迟迟不肯结束掉那个产业
Every market indicator says to sell...
每一名市场分♥析♥师都说要卖♥♥…
...but he insists the neighborhood is about to be revitalized.
不过他坚持那个地方 地价就快活络了
The only thing being revitalized in that neighborhood is the graffiti.
那区域唯一活络的东西 就是墙上的涂鸦
Now, I think I can make some headway if you'll just come along with me.
现在如果你要跟我一起行动 我想我可以乘胜追击了
Chloe, I should take it from here.
克洛,接下来由我接手了
LeX, I'm perfectly capable of doing This has nothing to do with your capability.
莱克斯,我有能力可以做… 这与你的能力无关
I'm worried about your safety.
我担心的是你的安全
When my father's involved with covert research...
万一我父亲涉及秘密的研究…
...people tend to get hurt.
老是有人会受伤
I'm sorry I lost it.
我很抱歉我失控了
I guess I kind of have a short fuse.
我猜我就是有点短路
You have every reason to be upset, Garrett.
你有不开心的理由,贾瑞特
The thing is, it just doesn't make any sense.
这种事情真的没什么道理
Vince? It's me, runt.
小猪仔
Vince!
文森!
I can't believe it.
我无法相信
This is incredible.
简直是太不可思议了
Wait, I don't understand. We both saw you. You were pronounced dead.
等一下,我不明白,我们两个 都看到你被宣告死亡了
I guess they were wrong.
我猜他们一定是错了
There's gotta be an eXplanation.
一定可以解释的
All I know is, when I woke up, I was in a lab...
我只知道,清醒的时候 我是在一个研究室…
...and this woman doctor with a needle the size of Kansas was standing over me.
有个女的拿着一个 超级大的针筒,站在我旁边
Come on, runt, we have to get out of here.
好了,小猪仔,我们可以走了
Wait, we should get you to a doctor. No more doctors or labs.
等一下,你应该先看看医生 不要再看医生或上研究室了
Garrett and I have to fall off the radar. Why?
贾瑞特跟我得从雷达上消失 为什么?
Who's after you? I don't know, but....
有谁在追你? 我不知道,不过…
Can you tell me where the lab is?
你能告诉我 那个研究室在何处吗?
It's....
在
It's somewhere in Metropolis. Are you okay?
在大都会某个地方 你还好吗?
Garrett, what's wrong?
贾瑞特,怎么搞的?
Vince?
文森?
Your eyes.
你的眼睛
They're bleeding.
在流血
Vince?
文森?
Vince?
文森?
What's happening to him?
他怎么了?
Vince.
文森
Vince, no! Clark, you have to help him. Please.
文森,不!克拉克 你得救救他,求求你
No, I don't know how to explain it. This man was dead yesterday.
不,我不知道该如何解释 这个人昨天已经死了
He said he was revived at a lab in Metropolis.
他说他被一家 位于大都会的研究室接收了
Whatever they did, it was short-term. He's not going to last much longer.
无论他们做了什么,都是短期效应 维持不了很久的
His liver is rapidly deteriorating.
他的肝迅速恶化了
Dr. Yeager, call the lab and tell them to give him more of whatever he got.
叶吉医师,快打电♥话♥给研究室 叫他们给他更多的药量
I have no idea what lab you're talking about.
我不知道你说的是哪家研究室
Don't hold out on me.
别想瞒我
I'm not gonna stand here while he dies again.
我不会眼睁睁的 看他再死一次
Look, I've never had a patient come back to life before.
我从没见过一个病人复活的
I'm just as confounded as you are.
我跟你一样感到不解
But I promise you, we're doing everything we can to keep your brother alive.
不过,我保证,我们将会 尽一切努力让你哥哥活下去
All right. Here we go.
好,我们开始
White male, early 20s. Six feet, 1 80 pounds. Originally presented with....
白人,二十来岁,六吸高 1 80磅,最初是因为…
I'm not sure coming back here was such a great idea.
我不确定回到这里是好主意
There was no other place to take him. At least they can try to stabilize him.
也没有别的地方能收他 至少他们会设法让他稳下来
I can't lose him twice, Clark.
我不能失去他两次,克拉克
How's Dad doing?
爸的情形怎样?
I feel like I'm being prepped for a Thanksgiving dinner, and I'm the turkey.
我觉得,我像为感恩节 做好准备的那只火鸡
You'll have a good scar to brag about.
你会有很大一道疤可以吹嘘的
What's happening with Garrett's brother?
贾瑞特的哥哥出什么事了?
He's going downhill fast, and the doctors don't know what to do.
他在迅速恶化 医师好像不晓得该怎么办
But he mentioned this lab in Metropolis.
但是他提过一家在大都会的研究室
If I could find it, maybe I could figure out what cured him.
如果我能找到那地方 也许就可以我到救治他的方法
You need to help your friend, Clark.
你得去协助你的朋友,克拉克
No, Dad, I'm not leaving you. Clark, I'm in very capable hands here.
我不离开你 我这里有专人侍候
Honestly, you're not good at sitting on the sidelines.
说真的,你不适合当助手级的角色
Garrett and Vince need you, Clark.
贾瑞特与文森需要你,克拉克
Yeah, but Son, if there is any chance...
对,不过… 儿子,如果有机会…
...that you could save your friend's life...
救你朋友的性命…
...then that's what you need to do.
你就该去做
Dad, I want you to know....
爸,我希望你知道…
I do know, Clark.
我知道的,克拉克
And I love you too.
我也爱你
Now go on.
好了,去吧
Help your friend.
去帮你的朋友
Clark.
克拉克
I thought you and your mom could use moral support...
我想你和你妈 需要一点精神上的支持…
...and a little sustenance.
和一点粮食
Thanks, Lana. My mom hasn't eaten all day.
谢了,拉娜,我妈一整天都没吃
I'm sure she'll appreciate it. I'll be back soon.
我相信她会很感激的 我马上回来
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧?
Do you know Garrett Davis?
你认识贾瑞特戴维斯吗?
Sure, he and Vince used to come by the Talon.
当然,他跟文森常常去塔龙
Vince came down with this rare liver disease...
文森因罕见的肝疾倒下…
...and he needed a transplant.
他曾经需要移植
I'm guessing from the past tense that he never got it.
从你所用的过去式听起来 他并没有移植
No. He died yesterday. Then last night, he showed up at my barn.
没有,他昨天死了 昨天,他却又出现在我家的谷仓
He came back to life?
他复活了?
He seemed completely fine until he started bleeding from his eyes.
他似乎完全好了 直到他的眼角开始流血
I've seen it before...
我见过…
...with Adam.
亚当也是
I found this obituary that said he died 5 months ago of a rare liver disease.
我发现报纸上有他的计闻 说他在五个月前就因罕见肝病死了
Did you tell anyone?
你有跟谁提过吗?
Why not?
为何不说?
Adam said if I told anyone, they could be in danger.
亚当说,如果我跟谁提起 就会害他们有危险
Where is Adam now?
亚当现在人呢?
He disappeared. I haven't seen him in more than a week.
他消失了,我已经 超过一星期没见到他了
Listen, Vince mentioned he got an injection. Did Adam ever take anything?
听我说,文森提过有人给他打♥针♥ 亚当说过他用什么药物吗?
Yeah. At first I thought it was because he was a drug addict.
有,一开始我还以为他在吸毒
But maybe that's what was keeping him alive.
不过,那也许才是使他存活的东西
Hey, runt.
嘿,小猪仔
Vince.
文森
Vince....
文森…
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I have a disease.
我有病
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表