You have to let me help you.
你一定得让我帮你
Chloe.
克洛
I warned you to leave us alone!
我警告过你,叫你离我们远一点!
My mother doesn't deserve to be in jail!
我妈不应该在牢里!
Chloe?
克洛?
Clark! Clark, I'm at the Coughlin Bridge! Please help me!
克拉克!克拉克 我在柯芬桥上!救我!
Chloe! It's gonna be okay.
克洛!没事了
Well, that's it. No need to call back. Two invitations to your office in one week.
就这样了,不需回电 一星期内奉召两次前来
I should be flattered.
我应该感到很荣幸
You should be more careful.
你应该更小心
In the future, if you want to reactivate one of my old projects...
未来,如果你想恢复 我以前的研究计划…
...son, all you have to do is ask.
儿子,你只要跟我说一声就好了
If you made more of an effort to keep me informed, I wouldn't resort to subterfuge.
如果你能设法告诉我答案 我就不用去寻求外援了
I am trying to understand, Lex, why you would be so desperate to learn the truth...
我想要了解,莱克斯 你为什么渴望知道真♥相♥…
...that you would resort to using a dangerously unstable drug.
导致你想去使用 那种危险又不隐定的药品
I guess the truth has never really held much merit for you.
我猜真♥相♥对你 一直是没什么用处的
Now, I'm losing my patience, Lex.
我已经快要没耐心了,莱克斯
You are constantly defensive with me.
你老是在防御我
Now, tell me, damn it, what is it you want from me?
告诉我,你到底要什么?
It doesn't really matter, Dad.
真的无关紧要了,爸
I'm never going to get it.
反正我是永远得不到的
Chloe, how are you feeling?
克洛,你觉得怎样了?
A little shaky.
有点脆弱的感觉
But I'm totally truth-serum free.
不过,我完全解脱真♥相♥血清了
Whatever you Pulp Fiction-ed into my chest not only kick-started my heart...
不管你是用什么怪东西刺进 我的胸口,不只启动我的心跳…
...but also relieved me of any Levitas in my system, so...
也解除我体内所有的 李维塔斯成份,所以…
...that's good.
太棒了
Did you hear what happened to William? Yeah.
你听说威廉的事了吗? 听说了
Between his mother's past and her arrest...
由于他母亲的过去加上被逮捕…
...he took quite a hit.
他受到很大的打击
I never meant to hurt him.
我没想要伤害他
His mom's the one who should've told him.
他母亲早就该告诉他了
But that's the thing about the truth.
但这就是真♥相♥
It's bound to come out, sooner or later.
真♥相♥早晚都会浮现的
Then I guess it's my turn to come clean.
我想,这次轮到我招供了
When you found me on the bridge, I was on my way here.
我在桥上被你找到时 其实,我正要来你家
I was gonna ask your parents all the questions you would never answer.
我想问你的父母 那些你不想回答的问题
Look...
喏…
...I know "I'm sorry" has become a recurring motif in our relationship, but--
我知道〝我很抱歉〞变成 我们关系中的常客了,但…
No, Chloe....
不,克洛…
I appreciate your honesty, but you weren't yourself.
我很感激你的诚实 但当时的你并不正常
I really wish I could believe that.
我也希望如此
But there have been so many times my curiosity has gotten the best of me.
不过,有很多次我都被 强烈的好奇心所征服
Maybe this is just who I am. No. You're going after the truth.
也许我就是那种人 不,你是在寻找真♥相♥
Nothing wrong with that.
这是没错的
Unless it hurts the people you care the most about.
除非伤害到你最关心的人
I'm just afraid that one day I'm gonna push too hard...
我只怕,有一天我把你逼急了…
...and I'm not going to get the chance to say I'm sorry.
我就没机会说抱歉了
Today's not that day.
今天不是那一天
Clark. Thanks for coming by.
克拉克 谢谢你过来
Is everything okay? I haven't gotten many phone messages from you lately.
一切都还好吗? 最近我都没听到你的语♥音♥留言
Yeah.
是啊
I've been wanting to show you this.
我一直想要给你看这个
Paris?
巴黎?
I sent in my application last week.
上个星期我寄了申请书
I don't understand.
我不明白
I'm leaving.
我要离开了
Lana, if this is because of me No.
拉娜,如果是为了我… 不
No.
不
Because of everything.
是为了一切的事
I'm beginning to feel like I need a fresh start.
我觉得我需要一个全新的开始
What about your life here? What about your friends?
那,你在这里的生活呢? 你的朋友呢?
Well, maybe I'll wind up in Smallville eventually, but...
也许我最后还是会回到小镇 不过…
...I don't think I can be happy, wondering if there's something else out there.
如果我老想着外面可能 有什么机会,我不可能快乐的
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
你为什么不早点告诉我?
Because...
因为…
...I didn't want anyone to talk me out of it.
我不想被任何人劝阻
And the truth is...
而事实是…
...I knew you were the only person that could.
我知道你是唯一能劝阻我的人
Thank you for using KansCom. Please enter your security code now.
感谢您使用堪萨斯电讯 请输入您的密♥码♥
You have one new message.
您有一通新留言
Hello, Miss Sullivan. It's only me.
哈罗,苏利文小姐,只是我
Oh, no need to look for that conversation we had earlier.
对了,不用再找我们之前 对话的录音
That's gone, and....
那已经消失了,而且…
Well, that's it. No need to call back.
哦,就这样了,不需回电
You have no more messages.
您没有其他留言
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表