...of purging around the mansion.
也在清♥仓♥
You bought our farm? I put your names in the deed.
你买♥♥下我们的农场? 我用你们的名字标下的
We can't accept this. Accept nothing but my gratitude.
我们不能接受 你们只要接受我的感激就好了
Lex After the plane went down...
莱克斯… 在飞机坠下后…
...I made my way onto one of the broken wings.
我从一侧破碎的机翼逃出
This compass, your wedding present...
这个罗盘,就是你们送的结婚礼物…
...guided me to safe harbor.
把我导引到安全的港湾
The least I can do is help you keep your farm.
最起码我可以帮你们保住农场
We will find a way to pay you back.
我们会想办法还你的
I'm not worried about that, Mr. Kent.
不用担心这点,肯特先生
If it's not too presumptuous...
容我放肆的请求您…
...I hope you'll just consider me part of the family.
只要把我当成这家庭的一份子 就可以了
Hi, Lana.
嗨,拉娜
Glad your parents are getting a second chance.
很高兴你父母有机会东山再起
Yeah, I think I'll be earning every cent of my allowance this year.
对,我想,今年我必须 更卖♥♥力赚我的零用钱了
So you're staying?
这么说你会留下了?
I think I wanna try to put all the stuff that happened in Metropolis behind me.
我想我要试着忘掉 我在大都会经历的种种
Probably be a good idea if we put a lot of things behind us.
也许我们最好把很多的事情 统统抛在脑后
I was just thinking that too.
我也在想同样的事
Clark, I know there are things about you that you try to shield me from...
克拉克,我知道你一直很想保护我…
...but you don't have to protect me anymore.
不过你不用再保护我了
Whatever it is, I can handle it.
无论真♥相♥是什么,我都可以面对
I really want to know you.
我真的想更了解你
Lana, the way you looked at me in Metropolis....
拉娜,你在大都会看我的眼神…
You were disgusted. No, I was confused.
你有觉得反成 不,我只是不解的
You can't blame me for that. I don't blame you.
你也不能怪我 我没有怪你
But I can't stand for you to ever look at me that way again.
可是,我无法忍♥受 你再用那种眼神看我
You weren't yourself.
当时的你 并不是真正的你
Yes, I was.
那是真正的我
Lana, I chose to let that part of me out, and it's always gonna be there.
拉娜,我决定要展露我的那一面 而且往后也没得收回
Trust me, you don't want to know me the way you think you do.
相信我,一旦你见到我的真面目 你就不会那么想亲近我了
Clark, that's my decision to make.
克拉克,想不想 我可以自己决定
Lana, I'm sorry.
拉娜,我很抱歉
I wanted this so much.
这原来是我最渴望的
All last year, I tried so hard to be the right guy for you.
这一整年来,我很努力的 想成为最适合你的对象
But I'm not.
可惜,我不是
This will never work.
我们是行不通的
Clark, you never had to try.
克拉克,你根本无须努力
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表