Well, Lionel Luthor can be remarkably persuasive.
李涅路德是很有说服力的
Are you saying he had something to do with your career slide?
他与你的事业下滑有关吗?
Let's just say that not everyone respects good investigative journalism...
这样说好了,并不是每个人 都尊重有深度的报导…
...especially when it treads on the toes of the rich and vengeful.
尤其是惹到有钱又复仇心重的人 那就更糟了
Isn't that the Kent farm?
那不是肯特农场吗?
Good eye.
好眼力
The police chalked it up to hyperactive frat boys going crop circles on the barn.
警方认定是一些过动的大学生 想在谷仓那边弄神秘的圆圈圈
Why?
为何问呢?
Call it professional interest.
可以说是专业的兴趣
Your friend Clark intrigues me.
你的朋友克拉克引发我的兴趣
You've thrown some Hail Marys, but to think your problems have to do...
过去你也长传过不少东西 不过之于你这次的问题…
...with a solar flare? It's a stretch.
跟日闪有关?有点扯
I know, Dad, but my powers started to glitch when the comet impacted.
我知道,爸爸,不过慧星撞击后 我的力量就开始故障
Maybe there's a connection. Make that "probably."
搞不好有关联 是〝大概〞有关
Did you find something? Yes.
你有什么发现吗? 是的
Yesterday's cosmic fender-bender...
昨天的宇宙小擦撞…
...produced the largest solar flare ever recorded.
造成有史以来最大的日闪
I'm talking communication glitches, power surges--
我指的是,造成通讯的故障 电力的遽升…
That's what's been happening to me.
这正是发生在我身上的事
One second I'm helpless, and the next, I'm in overdrive.
我一下子觉得无力 一下子体力过载
Well, we always have wondered about the source of your abilities.
我们一直在怀疑你能量来源
Maybe my strength and my speed, all the things I can do, they come from the sun.
也许我的力量与速度 这些超能力都来自太阳
It's like you're some sort of walking solar battery.
你就像是靠太阳能发电的电池
According to this, the effects of the solar flare ought to be done by tomorrow night.
根据这个道理,日闪的影响 明晚就会结束了
Maybe your accidents are gonna stop.
也许你的意外事件 就快要结束了
As long as I don't use my abilities till then, we should be okay?
只要到明天之前,都不要 运用我的力量,应该就会没事?
Hey, Clark. I thought I'd give you a heads-up.
喂,克拉克,给你一个警告
Our resident ghostbuster is still on the job. Perry White?
我们的捉鬼特派员还在喔 派瑞怀特吗?
I thought he went back to Metropolis. Evidently, he had a change of heart.
我以为他回大都会去了 显然他改变主意了
And he seems to be especially interested in you, Clark.
他似乎对你特别有兴趣,克拉克
What the hell are you trying to do?
你到底要做什么?
Lex, calm down. Why?
冷静下来
You've already made up your mind about my mental state.
你对我的精神状态 已经有先入为主的观念
You're refusing to sign off on my psychological release.
你拒绝在 解除我的心理剖析报告书上签名
You're recommending even more sessions to be continued on an indefinite basis?
你甚至建议,因原因不明 继续进行我们的分♥析♥会谈?
I have an ethical obligation to report my conclusions honestly.
我有我的职业道德 需诚实的做出我的结论
Or maybe the nothing shrink from Metropolis wanted more face time...
也许从大都会来的小精神科大夫 只是想多会见几次…
...with her celebrity patient. You must be loving this.
她那有名气的病人 你一定很爱这样
I took no pleasure in my recommendation.
我对我的推荐函不成兴趣
Then how do you explain it? I think you need help, Lex.
那你要如何解释? 我认为你需要帮助,莱克斯
Between the island, your failed marriage and everything that's happened since...
小岛的意外、失败的婚姻和 发生过的每件事…
...you have experienced incredible emotional and physical trauma.
你经历了严重的 心理与生理上的创伤
And your prescription's more time on the couch?
你的处方就是 在躺椅上多花点时间?
We just spent five sessions exploring my psyche.
我们已经做过五次 剖析我的精神状态
No, we spent five hours discussing your art collection...
不,我们花了五个小时 在讨论你的艺术收藏…
...your fascination with expensive cars...
以及你对名贵轿车的热爱…
...everything except the most traumatic moments of your life.
什么都谈,就是不谈 你一生中最大的创伤
Lex, if you don't let your demons out, they could consume you.
莱克斯,若不逐出你心中的痛苦 他们会吞噬你的
We've been over this, doctor. We haven't even scratched the surface.
我们已经谈过了,大夫 我们连边都还没扯上
This control-freak thing might fool your father...
你的自♥制♥狂这一套 也许可以骗过你父亲…
...but did you really think you could snow me?
可是,你真的以为 你能骗过我吗?
Lex, please Get out.
请你…
Get out!
滚出去!
Morning, Clark.
早安,克拉克
What are you doing here? You inspired me.
你来这里做什么? 你启发了我
If you've got a gift, you should use it, remember?
如果你拥有天赋异禀 就不该放弃,还记得吗?
You're drunk. Maybe.
你喝醉了 也许吧
Nonetheless, I finally found my story.
无论如何,我终于找到我的大新闻
For some insane reason, it's me.
不知道为了什么 竟然是我
Chloe told me. I don't think it's funny. It's not a joke.
克洛跟我说了,我不觉得有趣 不是闭玩笑的
I got the facts to back it up.
我有事实证明
What kind of facts are those? The accident, the power lines...
什么事实? 那场车祸、高压电线…
...your magical appearance as your family's tractor drops out of the sky.
你家的牵引机凌空而降时 你神奇的出现
I explained that. "lt fell off a truck."
我解释过了 〝掉出拖车外〞
That's not an explanation, that's a punch line.
那不是解释 那是笑话
I spent the morning combing through police records and newspaper stories.
整个早上,我整合了所有的 警方纪录和报纸的新闻
You're Johnny-on-the-spot, Clark. You're Smallville's own hero on deck.
你是随时待命的义工大队,克拉克 你是小镇上的英雄
Trust me, Mr. White, there's nothing special about me.
相信我,怀特先生 我没什么特别的
Oh, that's where you're wrong, kid.
哦,你错了,孩子
So far, I got you pegged as really strong and shock-resistant.
目前为止,我的结论是 你很强壮而且抗电
Question is, what other tricks have you got up your sleeve?
问题是你还有什么 深藏不露的绝技吗?
Clark! Clark, could you give me a hand?
克拉克!克拉克! 你能帮我吗?
I've gotta go.
我要走了
I've been stonewalled by the best of them!
我可是被最强的受访者档过的!
You can run, but you...
你可以逃,但你…
...can't hide.
躲不过的
Clark, you all right, son? It's been a weird day.
克拉克,你还好吗,儿子? 今天很奇怪
My lightspeed gave out around Lake Tahoe. That's gotta be 1 000 miles.
我的超速在塔霍湖一带突然没了 那可有一千哩远
I know. One second I'm racing across the country, the next, I can barely jog.
我知道,一下子我横跨全国 一下子又几乎无力馒跑
I tried to make it home, my super-speed gave out again around Colorado Springs.
我试着直接跑回家 但在科罗拉多泉我的超速就耗尽
I barely had enough money for a bus ticket.
我的钱差点不够买♥♥车票
This thing's getting way out of control, Clark.
事情有点失控了,克拉克
Don't worry. I'm glued to the couch until this solar flare passes.
不要担心,日闪过去之前 我只想靠在沙发上等
I'm afraid it's not gonna be that easy, son.
恐怕没这么容易,儿子
Perry White saw you disappear.
派瑞怀特看到你直接消失了
Now, your mother got him off the farm, but I don't think he's gonna give up.
你妈已经将他赶出农场 但我不认为他会放弃的
Not that easy, anyway.
没那么容易
When they told me you were at the gate, I could hardly believe it.
他们告诉我,是你在门口时 我真的很难相信
Yeah, you and me both.
是的,我自己都不信
I just thought we should talk. We have nothing to talk about.
我只是想,我们应该谈一谈 我们没什么好谈
Oh, sorry to hear that.
哦,很遗憾听到这句话
Now I guess you'll never find out what I have on your father.
那我想,你就永远不知道 我手中握有你父亲什么东西了
If it's personal, I don't care.
如果是属于私人颌域 我不在乎
If it's legal, the statute of limitations must've passed long ago.
如果是有关法律的 追诉时效一定也早就过了
That depends.
那可说不定
If this information is so damning...
如果这个资讯有那么毒…
...why did my father stop at simply destroying your career?
为什么我爸爸只毁了你的事业?
Multiple copies plus multiple attorneys all with, in the event of my death...
如果我死了,就有多重副本 外加上多重个律师…
...instructions to disseminate-- Well, you do the math.
会依我的指示散播出去… 你可以自己算算看
It's all yours.
统统可以归你
I just want one thing in return.
我只要交换一件事
What did you have in mind? Everything you know about Clark Kent.
你要什么? 你所知道的克拉克肯特
Clark? Yeah.
克拉克? 是的
Two years ago, you drove your Porsche off a bridge.
两年前,你开着你的 保时捷掉到桥下
I went over the police photos.
我看过警方的照月
There's no way you could've survived that crash...
如果没有克拉克肯特神助的话…
...without the miracle that is Clark Kent.
你不可能在那场车祸中存活
Imagine my surprise when I discovered you'd actually cultivated a friendship with this kid.
我发现你跟他有深厚的交情 我非常惊讶
So now you're going after Clark.
所以你现在是在追踪克拉克
This is a new low, even for you.
没想到,你有这么下流
The Lex I knew wouldn't shake your hand without an ulterior motive.
我所了解的莱克斯没有动机 是不会与人握手言欢的
You must have something.
你一定知道什么
Give it to me, and I'll deliver you a story...
消息告诉我 我会送给你一个故事…
...that'll bring new meaning to the phrase, "sins of the father."
使得〝父之罪〞这句话 有更切题的新定义
You may have been able to neutralize my father, but not me!
你能够威胁我父亲 但威胁不了我!
Looks like the jungle living took a toll. I'm warning you...
看来丛林生活是有影响力的 我警告你…
...stay away from me and stay away from my friends.
离我跟我的朋友远一点
Trust me, there won't be any blood on my hands...
相信我,当你的尸骨被人发现时…
...when they find what's left of you.
我的手上是不会留有血迹的
Clark, I never thought you'd rate your own paparazzi.
克拉克,我没想到 你竟然可以招来狗仔队
Perry White must've called in a million favors to get a camera crew.
派瑞怀特一定很不容易 才能找来这一队摄影小组
Yeah. Well, the good news is, there's only one.
是啊,还好只有一组
If this solar-flare theory's correct, then...
如果日闪理论正确,那么…
...your tractor-tossing days will be over by tonight.
你抛牵引机的日子 今晚就可结束了
I don't believe this.
我真是无法相信
I can't believe this. I mean, I feel like a prisoner in my own house.
我无法相信 我在自己家中像犯人一样
I just....
我真的…
Clark?
克拉克?
Pete, get down!
彼得,趴下!
Mom, Dad. Clark, wait.
妈,爸爸 克拉克,等一下
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表