The only interest you have...
你只是为了…
...is staying out of prison.
不去吃牢饭
I'm not insane, and you know it.
我没疯,你心知肚明
It's sad to see a man who's lost his mind.
看到一个发疯的人 是很悲哀的
But it's tragic when he's convinced himself that he's sane.
不过,一个自认没疯的疯子 更是一种悲剧
You son of a bitch.
你这天杀的浑蛋
You did this to me. You're the one who's insane!
都是你害我的 你才是疯子!
You did this to me!
都是你害我的!
Well, if it isn't Ku Klux Van.
哟,这不是咱们 替天行道的范老大吗?
Get out of my grill, freaks. I'd watch your mouth if I were you.
滚出我的地盘,你们这些怪物 我要是你,说话就会小心一点
Yeah, we heard about your little one-man ethnic-cleansing campaign.
对,我们听说过 你那场铲除异己的个人行动了
I don't know what you're talking about. Come on.
我不晓得你们在说什么 得了
You were picking off meteor freaks...
你对扫除陨石怪物的兴趣…
...Iike ducks on the first day of hunting season.
就像那些在猎季首日 发狂的鸭子
And now you're stuck in here with all us ducks.
现在你却跟我们这些怪物 一起被关在这里
Quack, quack.
呱,呱
We don't wanna hurt you, Van.
我们不想伤害你,范
The three of us have something in common. I seriously doubt that.
我们三个人是有共同点的 我真的很怀疑
Clark Kent put us all in here.
都是克拉克把我们弄进来的
And word on the ward is you know his weakness.
据牢头说,你知道他的弱点
Why should I tell you? Well, because.
我♥干♥嘛跟你说? 哦,因为
We're looking to sample the sweet taste of revenge.
我们想品”尝复仇的美味
If you weaken him, I can leech his powers and break us out of here.
你若能使他变弱,我就可以吸收 他的力量,我们就可以逃出此地
Wait, you took Clark's powers?
等一下,你吸收过克拉克的力量?
How? It's a lightning strike.
怎么吸? 利用闪电
He took them back with a high-voltage shock.
他用高压电又把力量弄回去了
How do I know I can trust you freaks?
我哪知道能否相信 你们这些怪物?
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.
结合次要敌人打击主要敌人
I don't feel comfortable moving forward with the procedure.
我对这种疗法感到不舒服
Comfortable? Your comfort level is of no concern to me, doctor.
不舒服?你舒不舒服干我何事
I've indulged you for a month while you've conducted this drug therapy...
我已经给你一个月的时间 进行药物的疗法了…
...and not only does Lex's memory remain completely intact...
莱克斯的记忆力非但毫发无损…
...but he attempted to escape.
还试图逃院
I can't afford to waste any more time.
我无法再浪费时间了
Mr. Luthor, the procedure you're proposing is Draconian.
路德先生,你建议的是德古拉疗法
It's successful in less than 50 percent of patients.
成功率不到百分之五十
It leaves the other half with irreparable brain damage. Are you willing to take that risk?
半数失败的病人都会造成 脑部永久受损,你要冒这种险吗?
No risk, no reward. Isn't that what they say, doctor?
不入虎穴焉得虎子 这句话不就是这么说的吗,大夫?
Performing this procedure on a patient who doesn't require it is unconscionable.
不必要的进行这种疗法 是不理智的
But it's not the first time. You've experimented with it before.
不过,你已经多次 试验过这种疗法了
We had a mutual agreement, didn't we?
我们是有合约在身的,没错吧?
I strongly suggest you keep your part of the bargain.
我强烈建议你 遵守你的交易
So start the procedure immediately.
立刻进行这种疗程吧
Clark, turn a light on. It's bad for your eyes.
克拉克,开盏灯吧 这样对眼睛不好
Why are you working so late?
你为何做到这么晚?
Trying to prove Lex doesn't belong in Belle Reve.
设法在证明莱克斯 是不属于贝尔瑞疗春院
And what'd you find on Lex? Well, I have his medical records.
你有找到什么关于他的线索? 我找到他的医疗纪录
Dr. Foster's definitely drugging him.
佛斯特大夫绝对有在给他下药
There are millions of reasons why she could be administering this drug.
她使用这种药 可能有很多理由
Psychotherapy is just trial and error. This doesn't prove anything.
精神疗程通常就是试药、修正 这无法证明什么
I know. But I gotta do something.
我知道,不过 我得做些什么
Well, why don't we work on this in the morning. This is just a pit stop.
嗯,我们早上再一起想办法 我只是过来一下而已
I have to pick up Lana on my way home.
我回家途中还得.)lA便去接拉娜
How is Lana?
拉娜的情况如何?
It's been really tough.
很难熬
She could use some moral support.
她需要一些精神支持
I sent her a card.
我有寄卡月给她
Nothing says, "l love you," more than a $1.50 piece of cardboard.
一句〝我爱你〞胜过 一张一块半的卡月
If she wanted me there, Chloe, I'd be there.
如果她想要我去,克洛 我一定会去的
Right now, I'm just trying to keep my promises for once.
目前,我只是想遵守我的承诺
Keep me posted on the 'Free Lex" front.
有什么〝拯救莱克斯〞的消息 记得通知我
Chloe, wait.
克洛,等一下
Dr. Foster has recommended Lex for radical electroshock therapy.
佛斯特大夫建议让莱克斯 进行彻底的电击治疗
That's a little extreme, don't you think?
这也太夸张了 你不觉得吗?
It is.
没错
Memory loss is almost a given...
记忆的流失几乎是必然的…
...and if things don't go exactly as planned, Lex could turn out a vegetable.
万一失败了 莱克斯搞不好就变成植物了
When does this happen?
什么时候要进行?
Twenty-four hours.
二十四小时后
Is that my package?
是我的包裹来了吗?
I still don't get what you want with one of these rocks.
我真的不晓得 你要这些石头做什么
How about we just forget the whole thing?
我看我们就忘了这件事如何?
Whatever floats your boat, my man.
随便你怎么说,兄弟
So did you get what you were waiting for?
你在等的东西,到手了吗?
It's in the box.
在盒子里
When Kent comes back...
等肯特回来的时候…
...he's gonna have a little surprise waiting for him.
他会发现有意外惊喜 在等着他的
You need a spot?
你需要健身教练帮忙吗?
Look, when Clark shows up, I'll be ready.
等克拉克一现身 我会立刻行动
But until then, don't pretend we're friends.
不过,目前呢 不用假装我们是朋友
I just wanted you to meet my better half.
我只是想让你 见见我比较好的那一半
Well, you should know better than to trust a meteor freak.
嗯,你早知道 不能相信陨石怪物的
What's the emergency?
发生什么紧急的事吗?
Everything's fine here.
这里没事
Is this what you're planning on doing to Lex?
这就是你打算对莱克斯做的疗法?
There's nothing wrong with Lex. You drugged him. That's why he's delusional.
来克斯没有毛病,是你给他下药 所以他才产生幻觉的
If you're here to accuse me of malpractice, I hope you have the facts to back it up.
如果你们是来指控我违法执业 希望你们能拿出事实佐证
I'm sure you could explain Lex's dubious drug regime...
我相信你可以解释 莱克斯那些可疑的药物成份…
...but what about the existing lawsuit for radical electroshock therapy?
不过,你目前那个电击疗法的 诉讼案又怎么说?
What happened to Mr. Watkins was unfortunate.
华金斯先生的事情是很不幸的
But for your information, that suit was dropped.
不过,请你们放心 那个案子已经彻销了
Because Lionel Luthor paid it off. I'm very busy.
因为李涅路德花大钱了 我很忙
So if you two will excuse me.
二位,失陪了
Do you think if you turn Lex into a vegetable, Lionel Luthor's gonna let you off the hook?
如果你让莱克斯变成植物人 李涅路德有可能让你脱罪吗?
You have all the power here, doctor. Please, help Lex and yourself.
你在这里是最有权利的人,大夫 请救救莱克斯和你自己
Newspaper, magazine, crossword puzzle?
新闻、杂♥志♥、猜字谜?
What do you think?
你想适合吗?
Right.
对
It must be a little bit difficult to turn the pages.
翻页有点困难
What do you do when you have an itch?
如果你身上痒的话,怎么办?
Get out of my face.
滚出去
Boy, I bet you are just itching to get out of this place.
兄弟,我猜你一定 很想离开这个地方
Mr. Luthor, what would you do if I told you...
路德先生,我跟你说说 你看怎样…
...I'd figured out a way for certain animals to escape the zoo?
我想到一个方法 可让一些特定的动物逃出动物园?
I'd ask you why you're still here. Funding issues.
那你干嘛还在这里? 跑路费的问题
Once I'm out, I need to disappear. And a new identity doesn't come cheap.
我出去之后,就得消失 一个新的身份要花很多钱的
Oh, I admired your ambition.
哦,我真是佩服你的野心
But when you tried to murder my friends to get my money...
可是你以前曾想谋杀我的朋友 拿我的钱…
...you went a little too far.
你的作风有点太超过了
I know I've made some mistakes in the past...
我知我以前犯过一些错…
...but I'm all better now. And I'm happy for you.
不过,我现在都好了 我真是为你感到高兴
The both of you.
为你们二人
Now, take your little cart, and go sucker some other patient with a bank account.
好了,请推着你的小车子 去拍别的有钱病人的马屁吧
Suit yourself.
随你
Of course...
当然
...if my brain were about to be deep-fried...
换成是我的大脑要被人烤了…
...I might have a little bit different attitude.
我的态度可能也会怪怪的
It's gonna be hard to get around when your toes are permanently curled.
趾头被烤焦了 就很难到处走动了
Fear's an effective sales tactic, but it doesn't work on me.
恐惧是很有效的推销策略 可惜不适用于我
How about facts?
那事实呢?
See...
你看…
...you're on deck, Mr. Luthor.
你上榜了,路德先生
Where'd you get this?
你去哪里拿到这个的?
I know everything that goes on in this dump.
我对这狗屎地方的一切 了如指掌
If you wanna save your cerebrum, you know where to find me.
你若想救救你的大脑 再来找我罢
You okay? Yeah, I'm just pushing through the pain.
你还好吗? 对,我忍♥着痛在走路了
I see you changed your therapy time. Yeah, I wasn't crazy about the company.
我发现你改变复健的时间了 对,我不是那么需要人作伴的
Would you believe me if I told you I was a nice guy once with no issues?
你信不信,其实我本来是个 满好的家伙而且一点问题也没?
Nice guys normally have the most issues.
满好的家伙通常都有满满的问题
That's why I came. I wanted to apologize.
这也是我来的原因 我想向你道歉
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表