He's in the psychiatric ward.
他在精神病看守中心
I knew Van was misguided, but I'm not so sure he's insane.
我知道范被误导了 但我不确定他疯了
What makes you say that?
你为什么这样说?
Churchill once saidue4cd
五户吉尔曾说:
"Out of intense complexities, intense simplicities emerge."
〝极致的复杂含有极致的单纯〞
Maybe that kid was right about me.
也许那个小鬼对我的描述没错
Lex, he's a fanatic. Oh, but Chloe Sullivan's not?
莱克斯,他是个狂热份子 难道克洛苏利文就不是吗?
How many times have I come face to face with death...
我面对生死关头多少次了…
...and walked away without a scratch? I've practically lost count.
却总能毫发无伤的走出? 我已经数不清了
Weirder things have happened.
怪事年年有
I thought the reason I survived that Porsche accident...
我一直以为我熬过 那次保时捷车祸的原因…
...was because of you, Clark.
是因为你,克拉克
Now I'm not so sure.
现在我不确定
See, I've always tried to explain everything by looking outside myself.
我总是以外在力量 来解释每件事
But maybe the truth lies inside my own physiology.
但也许真♥相♥在于 我的生理构造之内
Maybe I am a freak.
也许我是个怪物
Hey, Lana, is everything okay?
嘿,拉娜,你没事吧?
I thought we established that we didn't need a reason...
我以为我们已经说好 不需要任何理由…
...to come and see each other.
就可以探望对方
I didn't get a chance to tell you, but you really kicked ass yesterday.
我昨天没有机会告诉你 不过,你昨天有够昂 了
Yeah, well, some hero I turned out to be.
是啊,我变成哪种英雄了
You still got shot.
你还是被枪打中了
You must be pretty sore.
一定很瘦痛
It still stings a little.
还有点刺痛
You know...
你知道…
...I believed Van for a minute when he told me you were bulletproof.
范告诉我你是枪弹不入的 我差一点就相信他
Is that what he told you?
他是这样告诉你的?
It was really comforting to hear.
听了很舒服
Suddenly, everything made sense.
因为突然问 每件事都有道理了
The tornado.
龙♥卷♥风♥的事
All the times that you've been there.
所有意外发生时,你都在场
Everything I can't explain.
所有我无法解释的事情
I wish the answer was that easy.
答案有那么简单就好了
But I wasn't infected by the meteor rocks.
但我没有被陨石影响
If you were...
如果你有…
...it would be okay.
也没有关系
I have to get back to work.
我要回去工作了
What I don't understand is you're willing to walk into bullets for me...
我不明白的是 你愿意为我走向枪林弹雨…
...but you won't share what's going on inside.
却不肯与我分享你内心世界
Clark, if you don't open up to the people that love you, you'll always be alone.
克拉克,如果你不向爱你的人 敞开心房♥,你会永远孤单的
I can't believe you want to spend your life like that.
我不相信你想过那样的生活
I may not have a choice.
我也许没有选择的余地
You always have a choice.
选择的机会总是有的
You hit a glitch, Miss Sullivan?
你的电脑故障了吗 苏利文小姐?
I know a very capable computer technician...
我认识一位 能力很强的电脑工程师…
...who might have some familiarity with your setup.
他也许熟悉你的设定
How could I be so idiotic?
我怎么这么笨?
You donate the computers and then send your experts in to set them up.
你娟赠电脑 然后叫你的专家来设定
Yeah, philanthropy. I've always prided myself on that.
是的,总善娟赠 我总是为此义举感到骄仿
What about tampering with a high school student's personal computer?
篡改高中生的个人电脑 有什么可骄仿的?
I think you'll find your personal computer is on loan...
我想你会发现你的电脑是…
...to the school as the property of the LuthorCorp Foundation.
向学校借贷的 也是路德企业基金会的资产
You are so low, you're subterranean.
你太低级了,你这个藏镜人
Clark's files aren't on this hard drive. Do you really think I'd be that stupid?
克拉克的档案根本不在硬碟里 你真以为我那么笨吗?
My interest doesn't end with Clark Kent.
我的兴趣不只是克拉克肯特
I'm intrigued by your whole body of work.
我对你整个工作主轴 感到兴趣
I hate to see your valuable research evaporate into the ether...
我不想看到你珍贵的研究 消失于网络世界中…
...but I will not allow information that concerns my son to be made available...
但我也不允许我儿子的资料…
...to anyone who can hack their way into your personal files.
让任何一个闯进你个人档案的人 轻易的信手捻♥来
Mr. Luthor, I'm very sorry about what happened to Lex.
路德先生,莱克斯所发生的事 我感到十分抱歉
These files were never meant to be seen by anyone other than me.
原本这些档案的设计就是 只供我自己看的
I warn you...
我警告你…
...if I ever catch you investigating a member of my family again...
如果再让我逮到你调查 我任何一个家族成员…
...a computer glitch will be the least of your problems.
你的问题 就不止是电脑故障了
Good night, Miss Sullivan.
晚安,苏利文小姐
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表