Actually, that's why I'm here. I think she has the wrong idea about us.
事实上,这正是我来此的原因 我想,她对我们有错误的看法
No, I'm pretty sure that you're mistaken.
不,我很笃定错误的是你
She said you're her boyfriend. That's the thing. I'm
她说过,你是她的男朋友 就是这件事,我…
No, if she says you're dating...
不,如果她说你们在约会了…
...well, just go along with it.
那就,顺着这个意思吧
Alicia's a special girl.
爱丽西亚是个特殊女孩
I know about Alicia. Her ability....
我知道爱丽西亚,她的能力…
She said you tried to stop her from using it. How?
她说你们曾想阻止她使用那种能力 怎么阻止?
We kept her in a special room.
我们将她关在一个特别的房♥间
But she begged us to let her out.
可是她哀求我们放她出来
She promised she wouldn't abuse her power.
她还答应我们不再滥用她的能力
Now we never know where she is or what she'll do.
不过,现在我们已无法 知道她的行踪或她想做什么
Please, Clark, just try to go along with her.
拜托你,克拉克 设法与她好好相处
If you see Alicia, please tell her I'm looking for her.
如果你们看到爱丽西亚 跟她说我在找她
Clark.
克拉克
There was another boy that Alicia liked a lot.
以前有一个 爱丽西亚很喜欢的男孩子
It didn't end well.
结局并不是很好
Be careful.
小心一点
Alicia.
爱丽西亚
You shouldn't have said that, Daddy.
你不应该说那些的,爸地
I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I didn't know where else to turn.
我很抱歉打扰你 可是我不晓得该上哪充去说
It's all right, Lana. I trust your instincts.
没关系,拉娜 我相信你的直觉
Look, if you're nervous about Adam, I'm sure it's with good reason.
嘿,如果你对亚当感到不安 我相信是有道理的
Is there anything concrete you can tell me?
有什么具体的证据 可以告诉我的吗?
No, not really. Just the journal that I told you about and his attitude.
不,没有,只有我跟你提过的 那本簿子还有他的态度
Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
放心,我来处理
I checked the laws...
我查过法律了…
...and it can take up to six months to get him out...
要赶他走 得花六个月的时间…
...and I'm not willing to wait that long.
我不想等那么久
Believe me, there are definitely ways of getting rid of someone...
相信我,一定有办法可以…
...a lot faster than that.
快速的甩掉一个人
Hey. Alicia.
嘿 爱丽西亚
What's going on?
怎么回事?
I got your message. My parents said you wanted to see me.
我接到你的讯息了 我父母说你想见我
So here I am.
所以我就来了
Well, that wasn't an invitation to redecorate or to go through my stuff.
嗯,不过我并没有 邀请你来重新帮我布置
I thought you'd like what I did to the loft. It's--
我想你会喜欢 我帮你的阁楼整理一下,现在…
It's more us now.
更有〝我们〞的感觉了
What's this all about?
这又是怎么一回事?
Clark, it's time to move on.
克拉克,忘了过去,向前走
I know you used to go out with Lana, but now you're with me.
我知道你曾经跟拉娜在一起 不过,现在你是跟我在一起的
There's no us.
并没有〝我们〞
Of course there is.
当然有我们
We're special.
我们是与众不同的
We're made for each other.
我们是天生一对
You didn't tell Lana your secret. You told me.
你没有跟拉娜说出你的秘密 你却跟我说了
You and I are meant to be together.
你跟我是绝配,注定要在一起
Hello.
哈罗
Yes.
是
It's my father.
是我的父亲
He's at the hospital.
他在医院
He fell down the stairs.
他从楼梯上跌下来
Miss Baker...
贝克小姐…
...may I have a word?
我可以和你说句话吗?
What is it?
什么事?
Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your father?
你知道有谁 会想害你父亲吗?
I thought it was an accident.
我还以为是个意外
There was a suspicious-looking blunt trauma...
有个可疑的钝器伤口…
...to the back of Mr. Baker's head.
在贝克先生的后脑勺
It's possible there was an assailant.
很可能是有人偷袭
Possible?
可能?
The basement was locked from the inside.
地下室是从内部锁住的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's fine.
没关系
Alicia, listen to me.
爱丽西亚,听我说
I need to know. Did you have anything to do with this?
我必须知道真♥相♥ 你跟这件事有关吗?
How could you think that?
你怎么能这样想?
Who else could escape from a locked basement?
还有谁能从 内部上锁的地下室逃脱?
I did it for us.
我是为了我们俩做的
He was trying to keep us apart.
他想分开我们两个
You need to talk to the sheriff.
你得跟警长去说
No.
不
Clark. Hi.
克拉克,嗨
I stopped by to see you, and your mom asked me to stay for dinner.
我顺道过来看你 你妈妈要我留下来吃饭
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
I'm just getting to know your family.
我只是想多认识你的家人
You need to turn yourself in.
你必须去自首
You're my boyfriend.
你是我的男朋友
You're supposed to be protecting me. Like I protected you.
你应该要保护我 就像我保护你一样
As long as you do that, your secret's safe.
只要你保护我 你的秘密就很安全
And so are the people you care about. ls that a threat?
你在乎的人也会很安全 这算威胁吗?
Tell your mom I'm sorry I couldn't stay.
请转告你妈,很抱歉我不能留下
I'm really sorry she went all Glenn Close on you.
我很抱歉她会变成 《致命吸引力》的葛琳克罗素
I should've told you about Alicia's ability before, but she asked me to keep it secret.
我早该跟你说明爱丽西亚的本颌 可是她要求我保密
Yeah, and I respect you for keeping her confidence...
对,我尊重你保护她的秘密…
...but once she went psycho, all bets are off.
可是她一发疯 就完全走样了
So how do you look for someone who can disappear in the blink of an eye?
那么该如何提防 一个会在瞬间消失的人呢?
Well...
嗯…
...we know that Alicia has at least one weakness.
我们知道爱丽西亚 最起码有个弱点
You.
就是你
She may have one more.
她可能还有一个弱点
Chloe, I have an idea.
克洛,我有一个点子
I'm gonna need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Mrs. Baker? I'm Chloe Sullivan. I need to speak with Alicia, please.
贝克太太?我是克洛苏利文 我必须找爱丽西亚谈谈,拜托你
It's urgent. What's wrong?
是急事 出什么问题了?
It's her boyfriend, Clark. He's in trouble.
是她的男朋友,克拉克 他有麻烦了
What do you mean?
你在说什么?
What is it?
怎么一回事?
Sheriff Adams suspects he may have had something to do with your father's accident.
亚当斯警长怀疑 他跟你父亲的意外有关
Alicia Mother.
爱丽西亚… 母亲
Why would the sheriff suspect Clark?
警长为何怀疑克拉克?
She has this theory that Clark was angry with your father...
她认为克拉克可能气你父亲…
...for not allowing you guys to be together.
不让你们两个人在一起
Is he under arrest?
他被捕了?
No, he's in hiding.
不,他躲起来了
He asked me to find you and tell you he needs help.
他要我找到你 跟你说他需要帮忙
I don't understand why...
我不明白为什么…
...but he said you were his only chance.
不过他说 你是他唯一的机会
Where is he now?
他现在人呢?
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克?
Alicia?
爱丽西亚?
Clark, are you okay?
克拉克,你没事吧?
They're after me. The sheriff thinks I tried to kill your father.
他们在追捕我 警长以为我想杀死你父亲
I know.
我知道
You have to tell them the truth. No, I can't do that.
你得去跟他们道出实情 不,我不能
Alicia....
爱丽西亚…
We'll disappear. What?
我们可以消失 什么?
We'll go somewhere where no one will find us.
我们到一个 没有人找得到我们的地方
Yeah. I guess that's the only way.
对,我想也只好如此了
Come on.
过来
Quick, someone's coming. Come on.
快点,有人来了,快过来
Lead paint?
含铅漆?
Are you trying to trap me...
你想逮住我…
...Iike my parents did, in that little room?
就像我父母亲一样 想把我关在那个小房♥间?
Alicia, what you did to your father was wrong.
爱丽西亚,你对你父亲所做的事 完全是错误的
You're just trying to get me out of the way so you can be with Lana.
你只是想甩了我 好跟拉娜在一起
Alicia, you need help.
爱丽西亚,你需要就医
Don't you understand?
你还不明白?
I'm the one that's right for you.
我才是最适合你的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表