Let's have a look.
咱们来看看
You're a new man.
你是个全新的人了
Like looking at a stranger.
像看着一个陌生人一样
Wasn't that the idea?
不就是为了这样的效果吗?
Throat hurts.
喉咙很痛
You'll feel better when the swelling in your vocal cords goes down.
等你声带消肿 就好多了
Personally, I think society places too much emphasis on looks.
我个人觉得 这个社会太重视外貌了
It should be the character of a man that counts.
一个人内在的性格 才是最重要的
Don't you agree...
你不觉得如此吗?
...Mr. Edge?
艾奇先生?
I think you have me confused with someone else.
我觉得你误认我为另一个人了
You can change your face, your hair, your voice...
你可以改变容貌、改变发型 改变嗓音
...but not your DNA. You still sweat the same.
可是你改变不了你的DNA 你满身臭汗还是一样的
I don't walk out of here in five minutes...
如果我五分钟后没能走出此地…
...my people have orders to send the police...
我的人就会派警♥察♥进来…
...and inform my father that you didn't die on the docks that day.
而且会去通知我父亲说 你那天没有死在码头那边
Maybe he'll send somebody to finish the job.
也许他会再派一个人 来结束那个任务
What do you want?
你要干什么?
When you and my father were teenagers...
你跟我父亲十来岁的时候…
...you conspired to kill my grandparents...
你们共谋杀害我的祖父母…
...and split the insurance money.
再分享保险金
You on something, Lex?
你有什么证据吗,莱克斯?
Because, frankly, you sound delusional. No, I've got evidence...
坦白说,你像在说梦话一样 不,我有证据…
...but I need hard proof to bring down my father.
但是,我需要铁证打倒我父亲
You tell the whole story, he goes to prison.
你把事情全盘托出 他就进监狱
And maybe you can get a new life to go along with the face.
也许,你就可以 带着那张脸重获新生
I blow the building.
我炸了那栋公♥寓♥
Lionel gets rid of his bastard father and his gin-soaked mother.
李涅甩掉他的浑球老爸 跟他那个酒鬼妈妈
The slum lord splits the insurance payment with us.
贫民窟的大爷跟我们 分享所得
Lionel uses his cut for his first start-up.
李涅的第一刀让他得以重新开始
And the rest is history.
其他的都是过去的历史了
Sorry for the interruption, sir, but your father called again.
抱歉打扰你了,先生 但你父亲又打电♥话♥来了
I did what you asked. I told him you weren't here.
我照你交待的 跟他说你不在这里
You look worried, Darius.
你看起来很焦虑,达瑞士
Relax.
放轻松
Darius!
达瑞士!
Lex?
莱克斯?
Are you alone?
你一个人吗?
Yeah. What happened to you?
对,你出什么事了?
Somebody tried to kill me last night.
昨天晚上有人想杀我
Let's get you to a hospital, call the police.
我带你去医院 打电♥话♥报♥警♥
No hospitals, no police.
不要去医院,不要报♥警♥
These people are professionals.
这些人都是专业的杀手
They killed my security guard, Darius.
他们杀了我的警卫,达瑞士
They tried to finish me off too.
他们也想把我杀了
I just need time to think.
我只是需要时间思考
Who would want to kill you? The less you know, the better.
有谁会想杀你? 你知道得愈少,愈好
Lex, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on.
莱克斯,你不跟我说清楚 我怎么帮你呢?
It was probably my father.
也许是我父亲
You guys have had your problems, but you really think he'd try to kill you?
你们父子是有你们的问题 不过你真觉得他想杀你吗?
lt was either him or Morgan Edge. Morgan Edge.
不是他就是摩根艾奇 摩根艾奇
Isn't he the crime boss I read was killed in a shootout a few months ago?
我看过新闻,他不就是几月前 在枪战中身亡那个人?
He survived, went underground.
他活下来了,秘密地在行动
Got some hack plastic surgeon to change his appearance.
做了易容手术 改变他的面貌
What does he have against you?
他跟你有什么仇?
I have evidence linking him and my father...
我有证据可指出 他跟我父亲是一伙的…
...to a crime that can get them the death penalty.
他们犯下可以被判死刑的罪
That evidence was supposed to be delivered to the U.S. Attorney.
证据原本上午要送给检察官
Clark, is that you?
克拉克,是你吗?
But it's in my safe, Clark, and I can't go back there.
但,现在锁在我的保险箱里 而且我不能回去
Clark?
克拉克?
I thought I heard somebody up here.
我以为我听到有人在说话
Since you're up with the cows, why don't you give me a hand with milking?
既然你跟牛都醒了 何不帮下来帮我挤挤牛奶?
Sorry, Dad, I got some last-minute cramming to do.
不好意思,爸 我得准备一下考试
All right.
好吧
But I expect you to get an A.
我希望你能考个甲
Yes, sir.
遵命
All right, I'll go get what's in your safe.
好,我去拿你保险箱里的东西
No. It's too dangerous, Clark.
不,太危险了,克拉克
My people could be in on this. lf anyone asks, I'll just play dumb...
我的人也可能有涉入 如果有人问起,我就装傻…
...tell them I was there to meet you.
我就跟他们说;我是去找你的
Tell me exactly what happened.
现在把详细的情形告诉我
Mr. Kent.
肯特先生
Can I help you?
有何贵干?
I'm here to see Lex.
我是来见莱克斯的
Most of the household is still asleep.
一屋子的人都还在睡
Is Darius on duty?
达瑞士在值班吗?
He had the night off.
他昨晚轮休
You got stuck with the graveyard shift.
你值大夜班
What a bummer.
真是辛苦
Anything unusual happen?
有什么不寻常的事吗?
Not until you arrived.
没,只有你此刻来不寻常
Right. Well, I know how to take a hint, so....
对,哦,我知道你的意思,那么…
Tell Darius I was asking for him.
跟达瑞士说我问候他了
I'm telling you, Lex, it's like being in The Twilight Zone.
我跟你说,莱克斯 就像进入《阴阳魔界》一样
There was nothing wrong.
里面完全没有不对劲的
I didn't imagine getting shot at, Clark.
我中枪可不是凭空想像出来的
They must've had cleaners to cover their tracks.
他们一定是找清洁工 清理现场了
Yeah, well, they missed a spot. I found this in the hallway.
对,可是,他们错过一个点了 我在走廊找到这个
I called Darius' house to see if anyone knew he was missing.
我打电♥话♥到达瑞士家去调查 是否有人知道他失踪了
But according to his answering machine, his wife and kids are visiting their grandparents.
根据他的答录机 他的妻充都到祖父母家玩了
Darius is probably at the bottom of Crater Lake by now.
达瑞士这会充也许 已经尸况火山湖的湖底了
Maybe we should call the U.S. Attorney.
也许我们应该打电♥话♥给检察官
Tell him what?
要跟他说什么呢?
He was nervous about...
这次他已经够紧张…
...going after someone as powerful as Lionel Luthor to begin with.
毕竟调查的对象 是有权有势的李涅路德
I don't think he'll be issuing warrants based on a shard of glass.
我想,光凭一块玻璃碎月 他也无法开出狗票
Is there anyone who can corroborate any part of your story?
有任何人可以证实你的说法吗?
Well, is Lex all right?
莱克斯没事吧?
He's freaked out.
他吓坏了
Pretty shaken up, but he's alive.
心神不宁,至少他活着
How'd you get mixed up in this?
你怎么会涉入这件事的?
I was-- I was just researching Lionel Luthor for a story.
我是一我是在研究李涅路德的故事
I found out that he ran with a pretty tough crowd as a kid.
我发现到他小时候 曾经跟一群很焊的人混过
Morgan Edge?
摩根艾奇?
Yeah, I thought Lex would be interested, but I had no idea...
对,我以为莱克斯会很有兴趣 可是我没想到…
...he'd develop this theory that Edge and Lionel murdered his grandparents.
他会发展出艾奇与李涅 共同谋杀他祖父母的理论
Chloe, these people are dangerous.
克洛,这些人很危险
They could come after you too.
他们也会追杀你的
Lex and I both agree you should stay out of sight.
莱克斯跟我都觉得 你暂时应该先躲起来
No. Nobody who knows anything about this is safe.
是,只要知道这件事的人 就不安全
Not until whoever's responsible is exposed.
除非逮到主其事者
I'm not gonna leave you alone. Grab your laptop, and let's go.
我不想让你一个人独处 拿着你的电脑,我们走
Hello, Clark.
哈罗,克拉克
Miss Sullivan, isn't it? Yeah.
苏利文小姐,是吗? 对
Clark, Mr. Luthor has something he'd like to talk to you about.
克拉克,路德先生 有些事想跟你谈谈
I'm afraid it's serious.
恐怕是很严重的事
Have you seen Lex, Clark?
你有看到莱克斯没,克拉克?
Not for a few days. Lex is missing.
几天没看到他人了 莱克斯失踪了
It's important that I find him.
我必须赶快找到他
Mr. Luthor, I know Lex pretty well.
路德先生,我非常了解莱克斯
If he wanted you to know where he was, you probably would.
除非他想让你找到 你才有可能找到
Lex is seriously ill.
莱克斯病了
He needs help.
他需要协助
What do you mean, ill?
你在说什么,生病了?
There's a psychotic break. Lex has had a psychotic break.
是精神崩溃 莱克斯精神崩溃了
That can't be right.
那是不可能的
It happened while he was on that island.
那是他在那个小岛的事情
I thought he'd beaten it...
我以为他克服了…
...but he's had a relapse. He's suffering from paranoid delusions.
可是他复发了 他有被害妄想症
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表