Not even a goodbye?
想不告而别?
Come on in.
进来
Blacklisted before I even graduate. That's got to be a record.
我都还没毕业就被列入黑名单 一定是破纪录的
I don't know who you ticked off around here...
我不晓得你是得罪谁了…
...but you sure ruffled some feathers.
不过你的确也惹毛不少人
I have enemies in high places.
高层有我的敌人
Well, we're gonna miss you.
嗯,我们会想念你的
Yeah, right. You're just gonna miss the free proofreader.
对,你们一定想念一个 免费的校对
Max, your wife's called three times about dinner.
麦克斯,你太太打电♥话♥来了 三次了,关于晚誉的事
Tell her I'm on my way.
跟她说,我出发了
lf there's anything I can ever do Actually....
如果我能做什么… 事实上…
A few stories I've been working on. I'd love for you to look at them.
我已经写了一些故事 希望你能看看
I couldn't print your name in the classifieds without catching hell.
我不能列出你的名字 不然会有麻烦
Well, what about a pseudonym?
那么,用笔名如何?
She's my cousin. She won't mind at all.
她是我的堂姊 她不会介意的
She's not interested in journalism.
她对报章杂♥志♥没兴趣
Lois Lane.
露意丝蓝恩
I was looking for the on-call tech guy.
我要找那个值班的技师
Well, you found her.
哦,你找到她了
You work in the tech department?
你在资讯部工作?
You'd rather have a PlayStation-addicted dork wearing a Star Wars T-shirt?
你以为资讯部都是爱玩电动 又常穿《星际大战》汗衫的怪胎吗?
Molly. Lex.
莫莉
So, what's the crisis, Lex?
有什么问题呢,莱克斯?
Well, I'm trying to finish a presentation, my program keeps crashing, and...
哦,我想结束简报 我的系统却一直当机…
...I don't have time to deal with it.
我没有时间处理了
Probably a virus.
也许是病毒
I would assume so.
我想也是
I've only been back a few weeks, but I'm surprised I haven't seen you.
虽然我才回来几个星期 可是,我竟然没见过你
Back from where?
从哪里回来?
It's a long story. l.e., none of my business.
少管闲事
There we go.
我到了
This should scan for any viruses.
这个可以扫瞄所有的病毒
Are you a do-it-yourselfer, or do you need me to do it for you?
你可以自己来 或是需要我帮你弄呢?
I think I can handle it.
我想我可以处理
Welcome to the Torch... unplugged.
欢迎光临没插电的《火炬》…
What happened to my computers?
我的电脑怎么了?
Bunch of deliverymen stopped by this afternoon.
今天下午有一些快递的人过来
LuthorCorp took the computers back.
路德企业搬走所有的电脑
But they were donated.
但那是他们娟赠的
Yeah, well, I guess the Grinch changed his mind.
是,我想那个老鬼头改变主意了
Oh, yeah, some girl stopped by. Didn't leave a name.
哦,对了,有个女孩来过 但是没有留下姓名
Thanks, Pete.
谢了,彼得
Chloe?
克洛?
Last thing I remember, I was in the library working on my history paper.
我只记得,我本来在图书馆 准备我的历史报告
Stone sober.
非常清醒
Miss Sullivan, would you care to shed any light...
苏利文小姐,你能针对…
...on Mr. Kent's version of the incident?
肯特先生对这意外的说法 提供什么线索吗?
What do you mean, the part where I wasn't eating pavement?
你是说在我还没开始 〝吃〞柏油之前的线索吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
It just.... It looked like he lost control of his truck.
就是… 他就像是控制不住车子
Well, Mr. Kent, your family sure has its way of going through vehicles.
嗯,肯特先生 你家的车辆经常出状况
Chloe? ls that all you need from Clark?
克洛? 你问完克拉克了吗?
Why don't you go on home.
你何不先回家去
I got a few more questions for our Miss Sullivan.
我还有一些问题 要问苏利文小姐
Well, I'm glad you're feeling better, Adam.
嗯,我很高兴你好多了,亚当
Clark, are you okay? I just heard about the accident.
克拉克,你还好吧? 我刚听说那场意外了
I'm okay, but Chloe's a little scraped up.
我没事,不过 克洛有点难以恢复
Clark, this is Adam.
克拉克,这位是亚当
Nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你
So you're Clark. Heard a lot about you.
你就是克拉克,常听到你的事
Didn't realize there was that much to say.
没想到,我有那么多事 可以让人说
How'd you get here so quickly? I was just visiting Adam.
你怎么这么快就到了? 我是来找亚当的
Physical therapy. That's where you met?
复健治疗 你们在那里认识的?
Yeah, I thought I'd see you when you visited Lana, but...
对,我原想你去看拉娜的时候 可能会过到你,不过…
...I guess you got busy.
我想你可能是太忙了
Looks like we've all been busy.
看来,我们大家都很忙
Since Lex gave me this thing, it's like no one can change a coffee filter on their own.
自从莱克斯给我这个东东后 大家就好像连咖啡滤纸也不会换了
Mr. Luthor.
路德先生
Where's Molly? Molly?
莫莉呢? 莫莉?
She was working here last night. She loaned me this.
她昨天晚上还在这里工作 她把这个借给我用
I've been looking for that.
我一直在找这个东西
We don't have a Molly.
我们这里没有叫莫莉的
I was the one on call last night. From home.
我是昨晚值班的人 在家值班
She was here unpacking these computer boxes.
她在这里拆这些电脑箱子
Huh. Well, that might explain how all those hard drives got wiped out.
很好,这就可以解释 为何所有的硬碟都被洗空了
There is a lot going on in that cup.
这小小的一杯 得有很多功夫
It's your first time here...
这是你初次来这里…
...and I'm trying really hard to get the thumbs-up.
我很努力的想被赞美一番
This place has really been a refuge for me.
这地方对我来说是个避难所
Refuge from what?
避什么难?
Oh, just everything.
哦,一切的东西
It was interesting meeting Clark.
过到克拉克很有意思
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Just friends?
只是朋友?
For friends, you're very uncomfortable around each other.
你们这对朋友 面对面时相当不自在
Yeah, well, we've got a lot of history.
对,是这样的 我们有很多的过去
I saw the way he looked at you.
我看到他注视你的眼神
Clark doesn't know what he wants.
克拉克不知道他自己要什么
Besides, I can't control the way he feels.
再说,我无法控制他的成情
And...you?
那…你呢?
Clark will always be a very important part of my life...
克拉克将一直是 我人生中很重要的一部份…
...but whatever there was between us, it's gone.
不过,我们之间的一切 已经都过去了
If you're looking for signs of tampering, I'll save you some time.
如果你要找被人破坏的痕迹 那就免了,我帮你省时间
There's nothing wrong with it. I asked the mechanic.
车子没问题 我问过技师了
There's gotta be some explanation.
一定可以解释的
As to why you tried to mow me over?
至于你为何想把我辗过?
I'm ready and waiting.
我已经准备好要等你说明了
Didn't you tell the sheriff I lost control?
你不是跟警长说我的车失控?
I was covering for you, Clark. You chased me onto the sidewalk.
我是在掩护你,克拉克 你开车在人行道上追逐我
I know you're still upset about the whole Lionel thing...
我晓得你对李涅那件事 还耿耿于坏…
...but don't you think manslaughter is beyond "eye for an eye"?
但你不觉得屠♥杀♥ 已经超越〝以牙还牙〞的尺度了?
You don't think I tried to hurt you?
你该不会以为我想伤害你吧?
I don't know, but the way you've been acting lately....
我不知道 不过,你最近的作为…
I don't know, Clark. I can only apologize so many times.
我不知道,克拉克 我道歉很多次了
I have been having a hard time getting over this.
我很难抹灭那种印象
Every time I see you, I can't help picturing you and Lionel talking.
我每一次看到你 就会想起你去跟李涅对话
You're not the same person you were.
你已经不是以前的你了
Like if I moved to Metropolis, became a biker party animal...
就像我先是搬到大都会去 变成一个摩托车骑士…
...and told you to get out of my life. Like that, right?
然后再叫你滚出我的生活 变成那么不一样吗?
Look, you know what?
嘿,知道吗?
As much fun as this guilt trip is...
不管这种罪恶成有多好玩…
...I came here to see if you put any more pieces together from last night.
我还是要来问你昨夜的事情 你到底有没有线索
What happened after the library?
图书馆之后出什么事了?
I don't even remember leaving the library.
我甚至不记得离开过图书馆
The last thing I do remember, I was working on my laptop.
我只记得 当时我是在打我的电脑
Well, the computer recovered your paper.
哦,电脑己复原你的报告了
That's an interesting take on General Sherman.
谢曼将军这个题材写得很有意思
I didn't even finish my sentence.
我甚至没有完成我的句子
It says I downloaded an e-mail before the accident, but it won't open.
上面显示在意外发生前 我有下载一个邮件,可是打不开
Who's Brainwave?
谁是〝脑波〞?
Remind me again what your school mascot is.
再提醒我一次 你们学校的吉祥物叫什么
Wait, it's a bird.
等一下,是只鸟
Okay, it's a small town. We take our school spirit very seriously.
好,这是个小镇 我们很重视学校的精神传承
I forgot my history book.
我忘了我的历史课本
Meet you outside? Okay.
到外面等我好吗? 好
Lana. I've been looking for you.
拉娜,我一直在找你
Lana, what are you doing? Killing Chloe Sullivan.
拉娜,你要干嘛? 杀了克洛苏利文
What happened?
发生什么事情?
We can rule out paranoia. Someone is trying to kill me.
我们可以归纳出一个疑点 某一个人想杀死我
Not just someone.
不只是某一个人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表