It doesn't matter where I heard it.
我从何处听来的与此无关
The important thing is, you need to be careful.
重点在于你要小心
Hi, sweetheart. Hi.
嗨,甜心 嗨
You know, Jonathan, I was thinking, maybe we should hire extra hands.
强纳森,我在想 也许我们该多雇用一些人手
You look tired. I'm concerned about you.
你看起来很累 我很担心你
No, Martha, we're barely making ends meet as it is.
不,玛莎 我们目前仅能维持收支平衡
It won't help if you wind up in a hospital bed.
如果最后是你累到病倒 那有何用呢?
I'll be all right, I just need.... Need to catch my breath.
我没事的,我只是… 需要喘口气
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Board of education disability application to get Clark a special teacher.
身心残疾教育委员会的表格 可为克拉克申请一名特教老师
His counselor said that he could take his regular classes.
他的辅♥导♥员说 他可以上一般的课程
Until when?
上到什么时候?
His life has changed...
他的生活已经改变了…
...and so has yours, but neither one of you will admit it.
你的也变了 但你们两个都不愿面对
Martha You both think you're supermen...
玛莎… 你们都自以为你们是超人
...who can do everything alone, but you can't anymore.
能独自完成一切 可是,你们再也不能这样了
You need to start relying on people, and so does he.
你得开始依赖别人的协助 他也一样
So I got a letter from the insurance carrier.
保险公♥司♥有寄给我一封信
Apparently, my entire medical bill has been taken care of?
我全部的医疗费用 都被付清了吗?
Well, who said all insurance companies are evil?
谁说所有的保险公♥司♥ 都是吸血鬼的?
It wasn't your fault, Lana. It was mine.
那不是你的错,拉娜 是我的错
I pushed you into the stall. That spooked the horse.
是我把你推到马房♥ 惊吓到马
Lex, you were Crazy?
莱克斯,你当时是… 疯的吗?
Not yourself.
不是正常的你
Semantics aside, you got caught in the crossfire trying to help me.
把语意学放一边 当时你是为了帮我才身受重伤
For that, I'm truly sorry.
为此,我感到很抱歉
As much as I appreciate the grand gestures...
虽然我非常的感激你的盛情…
...you could've just stopped by the Talon and said hello.
你也可以路过塔龙时 ). lR便打个招呼就好
Yeah, well, the grand gestures have always come easier.
是的,盛情总是比较容易
I'm sorry I couldn't be there during your rehabilitation...
很抱歉,在你复健时 我没有到场…
...but I'm sure Clark was more than able to pick up the slack.
但我相信克拉克一定更有能力 去跟你重新来过
Actually, Clark hasn't been around.
事实上,克拉克并没有陪着我
We kind of decided the best way to stop hurting each other...
我们决定不再互相伤害的 最佳方法…
...was to stop seeing each other altogether.
就是不再见面
Given his new reality, I'm sure he could use your support right now.
依他的现况 我相信他会需要你的支持
The brave front's an act, Lana. My father did the same thing.
表面上的勇敢是假的,拉娜 我爸也做同样的事
Lex, I've tried to reach out to him.
莱克斯,我试过想接近他
I don't think my presence is going to raise his spirits.
我不认为我的出现 有助于提升他的精神
By the way, who's Adam?
对了,亚当是谁?
I noticed the Talon bills included some...
我注意到塔龙的帐单 包括了一些…
...gift baskets sent to him at the Smallville Medical Center.
送到小镇医学中心 去给他的礼篮
I'm going to reimburse the shop.
我会把钱还给店里的
You still haven't answered my question.
你还没回答我的问题
He's a friend I made in physical therapy.
他是我做复健时认识的朋友
Must've made quite an impression.
一定让你印象深刻
Yeah, he did.
是的,他是
Don't be a stranger.
保持联络了
Clark?
克拉克?
Chloe. Hi.
克洛 嗨
Look, as much as I try and avoid unbearable cliches...
尽管我尽量避免老套的用词…
...if there's anything I can do, just....
还是得说;如果有我能帮忙的…
I'll manage.
我可以的
You didn't come all the way out here to check out the blind guy.
你不用大老远 跑来看我这个瞎子
Actually, I'm on something of a mission.
事实上,我来是有任务的
Have you seen Pete?
你有看到彼得吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
It's....
是…
We were supposed to meet this morning and double-team my Daily Planet column--
我们今天早上应该见面 讨论《星球日报》的专栏…
Is that the column Lionel Luthor helped you land?
就是李涅路德 赏给你的那个专栏吗?
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
I may have lost my sight, but things are becoming much clearer now.
我也许看不见了 但事情却变得更清楚
Exactly how long have you and Lionel been looking into my life?
你和李涅究竟观察 我的生活有多久了?
Since last spring.
从去年春天起
The day after Lex's wedding.
在莱克斯婚礼的隔天
When you saw me and Lana together.
当你看到我和拉娜在一起时
Is that why you did this?
所以,你才那样做?
Your silence is deafening.
你的况默证实了一切
What did you give him? Nothing.
你给他什么了? 没有任何东西
Nothing he didn't already know. Then what is he sharing with you?
都是一些他早就知道的 那他与你分享什么?
Nothing.
没有
Believe it or not, Clark, I was trying to help you.
不管你相不相信,克拉克 我只是想帮你
By spying on me? No...
以监视我来帮我? 不是…
...by trying to understand why he's so intrigued with you.
我想了解他为何 对你那么有兴趣
And if the Torch got new computers, or you made a name for yourself, that's okay too.
如果《火炬》因而有了新电脑 或你因而出名,也可以
After accusing me of keeping secrets, how could you do this to me?
你还敢责备我保守秘密 你怎能对我做这种事?
I was....
当时我是…
He just-- He caught me at an especially bad time...
他刚好…在一个 很糟的时间点找上我…
...and I caved.
而我屈服了
I'm trying to get out of it, but when people like Lionel Luthor have you...
我也想跳脱出来,可是 一旦被李涅路德这种人缠上…
...they don't want to let go.
他们就不会放开
I thought that you, out of all people...
我还以为你,是所有人之中…
...would understand making a stupid decision in a moment of weakness.
最能了解,人在脆弱时 就是会做出最蠢的决定
But I guess I was wrong.
不过,我想我错了
Clark!
克拉克!
Your parents are ready to start gluing your picture to milk cartons.
你♥爸♥妈就要开始在牛奶盒上 贴上你的照月 了
How'd you get out here, anyhow?
话说回来 你是怎么跑到这里来的?
I walked.
我用走路的
Turns out I do know every inch of this farm.
事实是,我完全清楚 这个农场的每一寸土地
I really didn't mean to scare them. I couldn't take all the noise.
我不是有意要吓他们的 我无法忍♥受那一大堆声音
So your mega-hearing is back?
你的超级听力又回来了?
Suddenly, I'm the ultimate eavesdropper.
突然问,我成为终极窃听者
Did someone follow you?
有人跟着你来吗?
No. Why?
没有,为什么问?
Clark.
克拉克
Ross! Get in the truck!
罗斯!进卡车里去!
Pete, what's going on?
彼得,怎么了?
Pete? I said, get in the truck!
进卡车去!
Pete, who is that?
彼得,是谁?
Pete, what's going on? Talk to me.
彼得,出什么事了? 回答我
Pete!
彼得!
So they didn't find anything by Pete's car? Nothing helpful.
彼得的车上没找到什么吗? 没什么有用的线索
Whoever took Pete made the same sound Clark heard at the jewelry store.
带走彼得的人,发出的声音 与克拉克在珠宝店听到的一样
There has to be a connection.
这一定有关连
I understand that, Mrs. Kent...
我了解,肯特太太…
...but frankly, your son's ear-witness testimony isn't much help.
但坦白说,你儿子的听力作证 没多大用处
No, it is too a help, sheriff.
不,那也是一种帮助,警长
It means that Masterson has an accomplice.
这代表麦斯特森有一个共犯
And in a town of 45,000 people, that doesn't exactly narrow things down.
在四万五千人的小镇中 这样还是无法缩小调查范围
No, but I'd think it'd give you a place to start. Abby?
但我认为 可以给你一个起头,艾比?
Judge Ross? You should be home in case there's a ransom demand.
罗斯法官?你应该回家等 以防有人要求赎金
They just called. I asked your deputy to bring me here.
他们才冈叮打来 我请你的部属带我进来的
Is Pete all right?
彼得还好吗?
So far.
目前为止还好
Abby....
艾比…
What do they want? Masterson's pretrial hearing is tomorrow.
他们要什么? 明天是麦斯特森的审前听证会
Apparently, his attorney is going to make a motion to dismiss all charges.
很明显,他的律师 将采取行动解除他所有的控诉
If I don't grant it, they're gonna kill my son.
如果我不答应 他们会杀了我儿子
Oh, my gosh. Abby....
哦,天啊,艾比…
Clark, you mind telling us what's going on in here?
克拉克,你可以告诉我们 这里在做什么吗?
I'm trying to focus my hearing! I take it you're not having much luck!
我在设法专注我的听力 看来,进行得不很顺利
If I don't get a handle on this, I can't save Pete.
如果我不能处理这个问题 我就不能救彼得
Clark, Judge Ross was at the house.
克拉克,罗斯法官在我们家
I know. Dad, I heard.
我知道,爸,我听到了
Playing chicken with the kidnappers is not a good idea.
向鲜卜匪妥协不是个好主意
They're gonna kill Pete. I've gotta focus. Help me.
他们会杀了彼得 我要集中精神,帮助我
All right, let's get to work, then.
好的,那我们一起来吧
Listen for your father's voice.
听你父亲的声音
All right, Clark, concentrate.
好了,克拉克,专心点
Concentrate on my voice, son.
集中注意力听我的声音,儿子
Dad!
爸
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表