It's like he's a giant magnet.
他就像一块大磁铁
And he's able to control those impulses...
他有能力掌控这类的脉波…
...make your brain secrete the chemicals that control your emotions.
使你的大脑分泌 控制情成的化学成份
That's crazy.
太荒唐了
Lana, the brain releases chemicals that control depression and hunger.
拉娜,大脑释出化学成份 控制挂折或饥饿成
Why not attraction? Seth isn't touching me now.
吸引力有何不可呢? 塞斯现在不碰我了
But I'm beginning to care more about him than I have for any other guy.
可是,我却更在乎他 远远超过在乎其他的家伙
Ever.
真的
So how do you explain that? I don't know.
那你又要如何解释呢? 我不知道
Maybe it's like metal.
也许就像金属
The longer a magnet touches metal, the longer the effects last.
接触磁铁愈久的金属 磁性就愈持久
Look, Clark. If you don't wanna date me, that's fine.
克拉克,如果你不想跟我约会 可以
But to make up some crazy theory so I don't--
可是也不要制♥造♥一些怪异的理论 好让我不跟…
Lana, that's not it.
拉娜,不是那样的
I came here to tell you that who I date is none of your business.
我是来告诉你 我跟谁约会不干♥你♥的事
Lana, Seth is dangerous. No, Clark, you are.
拉娜,塞斯很危险 不,克拉克,你才危险
We're not together anymore, and that was your choice.
我们已经不在一起了 还是你决定的
So let me go.
所以就放我走吧
Great.
太好了
Evening.
晚安
Go ahead, call the cops.
去啊,叫警♥察♥来
The first question they're gonna ask is...
他们会问的第一个问题就是…
...why would a person like me break into a high school newspaper?
像我这样的人 为何闯入高中校刊室?
Whatever could I be looking for?
我在找什么呢?
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁 你想要什么?
I'm working for someone who's interested in the same thing you are.
我为一名 与你有相同兴趣的人做事
Which Luthor sent you?
是哪一个路德派你来的?
Why would you jump to that conclusion, Chloe?
何必妄下结论,克洛?
Wait. What do you think you're doing?
等等,你以为你在做什么?
Something I doubt that you'll want to tell the police about.
做一件 我不认为你会跟警方说的事
You have a nice night.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚
I gotta say, I like the new Lana.
我得说,我喜欢这位全新的拉娜
I took your advice and splurged on a whole new wardrobe.
我接受你的建议 挥霍许多钱添购新装
I can't wait to see the rest later.
我等不及要欣赏其他的服饰了
I could do a fashion show.
我简直可以办一场服装秀了
You know how you said you wanted to get out of Smallville someday?
你说过,你渴望 有朝一日离开小镇?
Why not today?
何不今天就走?
Are you serious?
你是认真的?
Where do you wanna go?
你想去哪里?
I don't know. I figured we'd just see where the road takes us.
我不知道,我想 我们就顺着路走好了
What do you say?
你意下如何?
I'd go anywhere with you.
我愿意跟你到天涯海角
You know we're probably gonna need some money.
知道吗,我们可能需要一些钱
I think I've got that covered.
我想我有足够的现金
Right.
对
Meet me out back. I've got a surprise for you, okay?
到后院跟我会合 我要给你一个惊喜,好吗?
What are you doing, cleaning us out?
你在干嘛,洗劫一空?
Taking an advance on my share of the profits.
预支我应得的利润
Okay, joke's over. Put the money back.
好了,不开玩笑了 把钱放回去
I'm not joking, Lex. I need the cash. Seth and I are leaving Smallville.
我不是在开玩笑的,莱克斯 我缺钱,塞斯跟我要离开小镇
Lana, you can't be serious.
拉娜,你不是认真的吧
I can't stay in Smallville for a coffee shop, Lex.
我无法为了一家咖啡馆 待在小镇,莱克斯
Try and understand, my whole family's gone.
请设法谅解 我的家人都死了
My friends have changed.
我的朋友都变了
I found someone who really wants to be with me, who trusts me.
我终于找到一个真的想 跟我在一起又相信我的人
For the first time in a long time, I don't feel like I'm alone.
好久以来,我初次感到不孤单
Hop in.
请进
Pretty sweet ride for a 1 6-year-old.
对一个十六岁的人而言 算好车了
Lana, you're making a serious mistake.
拉娜,你犯了很大的错
Have a nice life, Lex.
祝你一生顺遂,莱克斯
Let's go.
咱们走
Where's Lana?
拉娜呢?
Leaving town with her new boyfriend.
跟她的新男友一起离开本镇了
She just cleared out the register.
她把收银机清空了
Don't worry, I'm calling the sheriff. They won't even make it out of town.
放心,我来打电♥话♥给警长 他们别想离开这个小镇
What happened? What's wrong?
怎么了? 有什么问题?
We're stuck.
我们卡住了
Look at this. It's like the road melted.
看看这充 路面像熔了似的
I can't believe this.
我真是无法相信
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天
Seth, it's the sheriff.
塞斯,警长来了
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办呢?
Don't worry, okay? We're gonna be together.
放心,好吗? 我们会在一起的
Trust me.
相信我
Lana Lang, remain in the vehicle and put your hands on the dashboard.
蓝拉娜,待在车上 把手放到仪表板上
Clark, you were right.
克拉克,你说得对
I didn't believe you before, but now.... It's okay.
我原本不相信你,现在… 没关系
We all make mistakes, believe me.
我们都会犯错,相信我
Sheriff Adams knows that you didn't steal the car...
亚当斯警长知道你并没有偷车…
...and Lex has a lawyer working on the other charges.
莱克斯也有律师 会处理其他的控诉
I was so mean to you.
我之前对你很苛薄
You still didn't give up on me.
你还是没有放弃我
Do you have any idea where Seth went?
你知道塞斯去哪里了吗?
Well, he's got a brother in Grandville, works at a diner.
嗯,他有个兄弟住大镇 在一家誉馆工作
We were gonna stay with him.
我们本来是要去找他的
Clark.
克拉克
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're a Luthor, so it's a given that you're unscrupulous.
身为路德家族的人 就可以为所欲为吗
But I really thought petty larceny was beneath you, Lex.
不过,我真的觉得 你不该有这种卑微的盗窃作法
Can you be a little more specific with the charge?
你可以把罪名说详细一点吗?
I caught some creep in my office, trying to steal one of my computers.
我在办公室逮到一个小贼 他正想偷我的电脑
I figured either you or your father hired him.
我想一定是你或你♥爸♥雇用他的
But you're accusing me.
不过,你指向我
You're what they euphemistically call "the lesser of two evils."
因为大家委婉称你为 〝两大恶魔那个小的〞
I admire your take-charge attitude.
我很欣赏你的作风
Barging in here and accusing me took guts.
冲到这里来指控我 是需要有胆识的
Or sheer stupidity.
不然就是纯粹太笨了
What do you say we pay a visit to your intruder?
我们去拜访你的小偷 意下如何?
How did he die?
他怎么死的?
Natural causes.
自然死亡
Apparently, his heart just gave out. You believe that?
很明显的是心脏病发 你相信吗?
Given what he was looking into...
从他在追查的东西看来…
...I doubt there was anything natural about his death.
我很怀疑他的死 能有什么自然的因素
How do I know you're not just playing me, Lex?
我哪知道你是不是在演戏,莱克斯?
You're right, Chloe. I could be.
没错,克洛 我可能是装的
I often bring high school girls to the morgue to show them what happens...
我常常带高中女生到太平问 让他们见识…
...when trained professionals cross my father.
惹上我父亲的专业人员 有何下场
Well, there's nothing in my files worth killing for.
嗯,我的档案 没有什么值得被杀的地方
We've got a corpse here that says you're wrong.
我这充有具尸体 证明你错了
Chloe, you're involved in a very dangerous game.
克洛,你涉入一桩很危险的游戏
I can protect you.
我可以保护你
Yeah, like you protected him?
对哦,就像你保护他一样?
Mason knew the risks of tangling with my father.
马森早知道 对上我父亲的危险性
You clearly don't.
很明显地你并不知道
I'm the only choice you've got.
我是你唯一的机会
Hey! What are you doing in here? You're not supposed to--!
嘿!你在这里干什么? 你不可以…!
Seth.
塞斯
I'm so happy you're here.
我很高兴你来了
Really? I just saw Clark leave, and I thought you were having second thoughts.
真的吗?我看到克拉克离开 我还以为你犹豫了
Clark's my past. You're my future.
克拉克是过去式了 你是我的未来
I made up a story, told him that you were headed to Grandville.
我编了一个故事 跟他说你要去大镇
Put your hands in the air.
手举起来
Go on.
快点
Seth doesn't have a brother in Grandville.
塞斯在大 镇没有兄弟
Lana was trying to throw me off his trail.
拉娜在说谎 她要把我引开
She lied to me, right to my face, and I believed her.
她当我的面骗我 我竟相信她
She's clearly not herself, Clark.
她很明显的不是她自己了,克拉克
I know. I'm not angry.
我晓得,我没有生气
I realize that that's what I've been doing to her.
我了解到 我也一直在对她说谎
Your feelings for Lana are not a lie.
你对拉娜的成情不是假的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表