Hello, Clark.
哈罗,克拉克
My name is Kara.
我叫做卡拉
I'm from Krypton.
我来自克普顿
Kara, I don't know where you heard about Krypton...
卡拉,我不晓得你是 从哪里听来克普顿这个名字的…
...but an astronomer told me that planet was destroyed.
不过,有位天文学家跟我说 那个星球已经摧毁了
Its physical form is gone...
实质的星体早己消失…
...but it still lives on through us.
但却经我们持续存活
Here, this will warm you up.
来,这个会让你暖和起来
It's hot tea.
那是热茶
Young lady...
小姑娘…
...your parents must be worried. Why don't you let us call them.
你的双亲一定很担心 何不让我们打电♥话♥通知他们
There's no one to call.
没有人可通知
Well, you can't sleep out in the field. You'll stay with us tonight.
嗯,你总不能睡在荒野上 你今天晚上先跟住我们这里
Thank you. I heard you were very kind.
谢谢你们,听说你们是很好的人
How exactly did you get here?
你是怎么来的?
I came through a passage in the cave wall.
我从洞穴墙里的时空走道过来的
A passage from where?
从哪里来的时空走道?
A place where all your questions will be answered.
一个足以解开 你所有的疑惑的地方
Where you don't have to hide your true self.
一个你无需隐藏真实身份的地方
Look, if you really are from some distant planet, why don't you us a favor, huh?
如果你真的是从什么 遥远星球来的,帮个忙可以吗?
Give us a display of all of your special abilities.
展示一下你所有的超能力
Dad Clark...
爸… 克拉克…
...you told me yourself that Pete's being harassed by the FBl.
你自己说过,你跟彼得 受到联邦调查局的骚扰
How do we know that this isn't just some ploy?
我哪知道,这不是某种陷阱呢?
Jonathan Kent, you have no place in this conversation.
强纳森肯特 你根本没有说话的余地
I will show Kal-El all he needs to see in due time.
时机一到,我自然会让凯尔看到 所有他需要看到的东西
Where did you hear that name?
你在哪里听到这个名字的?
It was given to you at birth.
那是你出生时给你的名字
Why are you here?
你为什么来?
To take you home.
为了带你回家
Clark?
克拉克?
Lex.
莱克斯
Hey, do you have a second? This is...
嘿,你有时间吗? 现在…
...good a time as any.
很有时间
I thought you'd be out celebrating. Your dad's finally behind bars.
我以为你在庆祝 你苍终于入狱了
My father has a battalion of lawyers more powerful than Caesar's army.
我爸有一支骁勇擅战的律师团 比凯撒的军队更厉害
He'll be out on bail in less than 48 hours.
不到48小时他就会被保释出来
I don't think the judge is gonna let a murderer out on the street.
我不认为法官会放杀人犯出来
The only way he'll be denied bail is if there's evidence at his hearing...
唯一能让法官拒绝保释的方法 是在听审时秀出铁证…
...he's an imminent threat to society. What about Chloe's voice mail?
证明他对社会是个迫切的威胁 克洛的语♥音♥留言呢?
The one with your dad's confession on it? That can be damaging.
就是有你♥爸♥招供的那一个? 那是很有杀伤力的
It will be, for the grand jury.
对陪审团有杀伤力
But in order to deny him bail, they need eyewitnesses.
为了拒绝他的保释请求 他们需要证人
People who've seen my father actually inflict harm.
见证过我父亲的人♥大♥都受创
Unfortunately, anyone who's been privy to his darkest moments...
很不幸,私下参与过 他那些黑色行动的人…
...is either dead or unwilling to come forward.
不是死了 就是不愿意出来作证
I'll come forward.
我愿意出面作证
I appreciate the support, Clark, but they need an eyewitness.
我很感激你的支持,克拉克 可是他们需要目击证人
I saw him at Belle Reve.
我在贝尔瑞有见过他
I saw him order the doctor to increase your electroshock voltage...
我看到他命令医生 增加你的电击电力…
...even when the doctor said it could turn you into a vegetable.
当时连医生都说 那样做有可能让你变成植物人
How could you have seen that?
你怎么可能目睹?
I snuck in to try to save you...
当时我潜入想去救你…
...but I was too late.
可惜我太迟了
You knew all along my father murdered his parents, didn't you?
你一直都知道我父亲 谋杀了他的双亲,是不是?
And you never told me.
你却一直都没告诉我
Lex I assumed there was an agreement...
莱克斯… 我以为我们有一种默契…
...among friends to share that kind of information.
朋友问应该分享这种消息的
Not when it can get your friend killed.
如果会害死你的朋友就不行
Lex, your father threw you in a mental institution and fried your brain.
莱克斯,你父亲把你丢到精神病院 还电你的大脑
If you found that out all over again...
万一你再度知道这件事…
...I thought he'd kill you. And I couldn't live with that.
我想他会杀死你的 我不能让你死
You're a good friend, Clark.
你是个好朋友,克拉克
If you tell the judge what you just told me...
如果你把刚刚跟我说的 这一段告诉法官…
...my father will be exchanging his Armani for an orange jumpsuit.
我父亲身上的亚曼尼时装 就得换成橘色的囚犯制♥服♥了
I'll be there. You can count on it.
我会去的,你可以相信我
Six-one, clear. Opening up.
六十一房♥,退后,开门
I thought we had a deal, Loder.
我们有个交易的,罗德
I tipped you off on Lex's wire...
我除掉莱克斯那些监听到的…
...I made sure discriminating recordings disappeared...
我也确实让所有犯罪纪录消失…
...I can't control a bleached blond, Pulitzer-wannabe...
但我无法控制一个染金发 还梦想成为普立兹奖得主的人…
...from dredging up evidence for a decades-old homicide.
揪出几百年前的 一桩谋杀案的罪证
And our other investigation? Lex's friend? What's the status of that?
那我们另一件调查案呢? 莱克斯的朋友那件?有何进展?
You're a piece of work.
你真是太了不起了
In case you haven't noticed, you're a hop, skip and a jump from death row...
你有没有注意到,再一下下 你就要被丢入死牢了…
...and no hick farm kid's secret's gonna be able to save your ass.
一个农场小孩的秘密 救不了你的性命
This is an inconvenience. I'll be out on bail in a couple of hours.
是不方便,不过 再过几个小时,我就要保释出去了
Then I expect you to send me the information you've gathered on Clark Kent.
然后,我就等你给我 收集克拉克肯特的情报了
You can expect to be waiting for a very long time.
那你恐怕得等很久
Our deal's over, Mr. Luthor.
我们的交易结束了,路德先生
You're venturing into dangerous waters, Loder.
你游到危险的水域了,罗德先生
I'm a pretty decent swimmer. Night-night.
我是一个很棒的泳将 晚安
Opening 6-1.
打开六十一号♥房♥
You shouldn't involve yourself in their problems.
你不该涉入他们之间的问题
Lex is my friend. I want to help him. You can't trust him.
莱克斯是我的朋友,我想帮他 你不能相信他
You don't know him.
你不了解他
I don't have to.
我无须了解他
It's human nature. It's just who they are.
那是一种人性 他们就是那样的人
They happen to be the people I care about.
他们碰巧是我很在乎的人
Which is why it will be that much harder when they all betray you.
所以他们统统出♥卖♥♥♥你的时候 你就会更难受
I can understand why you're scared.
我可以了解你在怕什么
This is all you know.
你只了解这里
But you're not meant for this world, Kal-El.
你并非为这个世界而生,凯尔
You were meant for mine.
你是为我那个世界而生的
My name's Clark.
我叫克拉克
Why should I believe anything you say? Because it's the truth.
我为何要相信你的话? 因为我说的是实话
Really?
真的?
Why don't you start by telling me where you've been for the last 1 4 years?
那你何不告诉我 过去这14年你人在哪里?
If you join me...
如果你跟我走…
...all your questions will be answered.
就可以解开你所有的疑惑
That's not good enough.
那是不够的
Kal-El, wait.
凯尔,等一下
Come with me.
跟我来
How are you doing this? You're doing it too.
你怎么办到的? 跟你一样
I can't fly.
我不能飞
Not yet.
还不能
This is just the beginning, Kal-El.
凯尔,这只是个开始
You have no idea how powerful you'll become.
你不知道你将会成为 多么强大的人
This fissure wasn't here last week.
上星期还没有这个裂缝
It opened to release me.
这是为我开的
It'll open again when we go.
等我们离开的时候 还会开肢
What makes you think I don't like this world?
你凭什么以为我不喜欢这个世界?
I can sense how sad you are, Kal-El.
我可以感觉到你的伤成,凯尔
Not a day goes by where you don't feel like an outsider.
你一直觉得自己像个外人 每一天都有这种感觉
Even those closest to you will never truly understand you.
即使最接近你的人 也无法真正的了解你
But it doesn't have to be that way.
不过,根本不需要如此
You've been down here ever since the meteor shower?
自从流星雨事件后 你就一直待在这里了?
Yes.
是的
Waiting for the time when he knew you'd be ready.
我在等待,他认为 你已做好准备的时机
He?
他?
Your birth father.
你的生父
Jor-El.
乔艾尔
He died in Krypton. Yes...
他已经死于克普顿 是的…
...but his spirit and will live on inside these walls.
可是他的精神 将存活于这些洞壁之中
I should've known.
我早该知道
He's not the monster that you imagine.
他并不是你想像中的怪物
He saved your life.
他拯救了你的性命
To turn me into something I never wanted to be.
害我变成 我根本就不屑的那种人
You may think you know your destiny...
也许你以为 你了解自己的命运…
...but you've no idea what greatness lies ahead of you.
但你完全不了解 你的未来是何等的伟大
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表