...Jeremiah tried to kill you.
杰米亚想杀你
Martha...
玛莎…
...Iet him go.
让他去
Now, Sageeth...
好了,沙吉士…
...you'll bring no more darkness to my people.
你再也无法对我的人♥民♥ 带来黑暗了
I don't know how you survived.
我不知道你怎么活过来的
But you won't do it twice.
不过,你不会有第二次机会的
Dad!
爸
Lex, it's Jeremiah.
莱克斯,是杰米亚
Where's? Where's Jeremiah? I don't know, Dad.
杰米亚人呢? 我不知道,爸
I'm gonna get you out of here before he comes back.
我要在他回来之前 带你离开这里
Where's...?
东西呢…?
Come on!
快!
According to Chloe's sources...
根据克洛的情报…
...the doctors at Belle Reve think that Jeremiah may never come out of his coma.
贝尔瑞的医师一致认为 杰米亚可能永远无法从昏迷中清醒
I guess having all those abilities really took a toll on his body.
我想他拥有的那些能力 造成他身体的损伤
Well, son, at least we know that the knife won't ever hurt you or anybody else again.
嗯,儿子,至少我们知道那匕♥首♥ 再也不会伤到你或任何人了
It also means the prophecy came true.
同时也代表预言实现了
The blade glowed and then disintegrated when they touched it...
他们一碰到那匕♥首♥ 匕♥首♥就发光然后粉碎…
...which means either Lionel or Lex is my greatest enemy.
这代表李涅或莱克斯 是我的天敌
Did you see which one grabbed it first?
你有看到哪一个先握到匕♥首♥吗?
No. But I don't need a blade to tell me that Lionel Luthor's a bad person.
没有,不过我不用 匕♥首♥ 就知道李涅路德是个坏人
If you're gonna believe this legend...
如果你相信传说的话…
...you have to face the possibility that it could be Lex.
你就得面对一个可能性 也许莱克斯才是
I'm not ready to do that.
我不相信
Clark...
克拉克…
...the Kawatche think that you're a savior.
卡瓦契人认为你是一个救世主
Jor-El wants you to be a conqueror. Now...
乔艾尔想让你成为一个征服者 不过…
...knife or not, you can't let other people tell you what to be.
无论有没有那把刀 你都不必让别人指挥你
Who do you think I'll become?
你认为我会成为怎样的人?
I don't know.
我不知道
You could be the world's greatest hero.
你可以成为世上最伟大的英雄
Or its most mild-mannered citizen...
或最温和的市民…
...but the only person who can write your story...
不过,只有一个人能写下你的故事…
...is you.
那就是你自己
Is this where they're holding the partnership meeting?
这里是举♥行♥合伙人会议的地方吗?
We got another offer.
我们有另一个买♥♥卖♥♥提议
Chloe and her dad.
克洛和她爸
I never would have predicted that one.
我可没想到
They want to keep the place exactly as it is...
他们想保持这地方原来的样子…
...and let me stay on as part-owner...
让我继续当部份合伙人…
...so I can go back to work when I get home from school in Paris.
等我从巴黎回来 就可以再回来工作
Sounds too good to pass up.
似乎是不可放弃的良机
I turned them down.
我拒绝他们了
Without consulting me?
不跟我商量就拒绝?
I don't think Chloe was ever really interested in running the place anyway.
我不认为克洛 对经营这地方真的有兴趣
I think she was just having some trouble letting go of the past.
我想她只是不想放弃 一种过去的时光
But I don't want anything pulling me back to Smallville.
可是,我不想让任何东西 把我拉回小镇
I thought about what you said, Lex. About who I am...
我想过你说的话,莱克斯 就是我想成为什么样的人…
...and I decided...
我决定…
...I'm the girl who goes to Paris.
我要成为去巴黎的女孩
Chloe, what are you doing here?
克洛,你在这里干嘛?
I think I should be asking you that.
应该是我问你吧?
Just give me a minute, and I'll get out of your way.
给我几分钟 我马上离开你的视线
You know, when my parents split, I hid out in the garage.
知道吗,我父母亲分手的时候 我躲在车♥库♥里
I didn't have my driver's license yet.
当时我还没有驾照
Your mom called today. She asked me if I'd seen you, and I said I hadn't.
你妈今天打电♥话♥来过 她问我是否见到你,我说没有
She tried to brush it off.
她想轻描淡写的带过
She said you were probably hanging out with Clark.
说,你可能跟克拉克在一起
But you weren't.
但,你并没有
Mystery solved.
疑惑解开了
Yeah.
对
I'm guessing you didn't tell me about your mom's job offer...
我想你没告诉我 你妈要换工作…
...because it wasn't a good thing, was it?
因为不算是好消息,是不是?
I thought she'd turn it down right away.
我还以为她会立刻拒绝
But it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.
但是似乎已成定局
Well, having been through my own version of divorce court...
我经历过我家自己的离婚个案…
...I know how difficult it can be.
我知道这有多难受
Do you think there's any chance that they'll work it out?
你认为,他们有机会复合吗?
My dad's helping her move to Wichita.
我爸帮她搬家到威奇塔
I guess I just didn't realize how bad it was between them.
我想我就是不了解 他们之间的情形有多严重
This just seems like an excuse for her to leave.
这似乎成了她离开的借口
It just feels like it's somebody else's life and not mine.
感觉像别人的人生 不是我的
Surprise.
意外吧
You know, I've been thinking a lot about this prophecy.
你知道,我一直在想这个预言
I've got a new interpretation. Wanna hear it?
我有新的解释 想听听吗?
Sure.
当然
May l?
可以给我吗?
This Naman guy is supposed to come from the stars...
纳蒙这家伙,应该是从外星来的…
...have the power of 1 0 men and shoot fire from his eyes, right?
有十个人的力量 眼中还可射出火球,是吧?
It's just an allegory, Lex.
那只是个寓言,莱克斯
I know.
我知道
But if one person could do all that...
可是,如果一个人能那样做…
...he would be a formidable enemy.
他就可以成为无敌的人
He could conquer the world.
他可以征服全世界
He could become a tyrant if nobody kept him in check.
如果无人与之抗衡 他就可以变成专♥制♥的君主
So I've been thinking...
所以我一直在想…
...anybody who'd be willing to fight him...
任何愿意与他敌对的人…
...would have to be pretty brave.
必须是很勇敢的
Clark...
克拉克…
...did it ever occur to you that maybe the hero of the story...
你有没有想过 也许这故事中的英雄
...is Sageeth?
是沙吉士?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表