Where is he?
他在哪里?
Out there.
那边
If anyone approaches, he becomes hysterical.
只要有人接近 他就变得歇斯底里
He claims he's protecting his brother, Julian.
他说他在保护他弟弟 朱利安
Thank you. I'll handle this, Mr. Woodruff.
谢谢你,伍道夫先生,我来处理
Mr. Luthor He's my son.
路德先生… 他是我儿子
Lex?
莱克斯?
Lex.
莱克斯
If this is an attempt to get yourself expelled, it's not gonna work.
如果你想用这种办法休学 那是不管用的
You'll wake the baby.
你会把宝宝吵醒
Lex, Julian's gone.
莱克斯,朱利安死了
He's right here.
他就在这里
I found him inside of my dorm, crying.
我在宿含找到他的 他正在哭
I told him I'd never let anyone hurt him again.
我告诉他我不会 再让任何人伤他了
Julian is dead, Lex. We both know why.
朱利安已经死了,莱克斯 我们都知道原因何在
You have to come to terms with that. Now!
你必需接受这个事实!过来!
No, leave us alone! No, Lex! What are you doing?
离我们远一点! 莱克斯!你在做什么? 不不
Just go home!
回家去!
Lex, come down off that ledge. Stay away from us!
别在栏架上,下来
Stop this, Lex. Get down. Now!
够了,莱克斯,下来,快!
Julian needs me! Lex! No!
朱利安需要我 莱克斯!不!
Julian!
朱利安
Julian!
朱利安
Lex!
莱克斯
Stop it, Lex! Julian!
不,莱克斯 朱利安!
Julian! Julian!
朱利安!朱利安
Lex!
莱克斯
Lex, what were you doing?
莱克斯,你在做什么?
Where am l?
我在哪里?
Hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没有打扰你
Chloe told me you were farm-bound all week.
克洛跟我说你整个星期 都被农场工作绑住了
Yeah, my dad's cardiologist sent him to Metropolis for some more tests...
是的,我爸的心脏科医生 要他去蒙城做一些检查…
...so I'm pulling double duty. I thought he was getting better.
所以我有很多事得负责 我以为他好一点
He is, but when your heart's been through something like that...
是有好一点,不过 如果你的心也受过那种重创…
...the scars just don't magically disappear.
伤痕是不会突然神奇消失的
No.
当然
No, I guess they don't.
当然,我想是不可能的
But I'm sure you didn't come all this way just to admire my stall-mucking abilities.
你大老远跑来 不是来欣赏我堆肥的功力吧
I think there's something wrong with Lex.
我觉得莱克斯有点问题
I was dropping off the Talon payroll...
我拿塔龙的薪水单过去给他…
...and I found him out on the ledge, screaming for someone named Julian.
我看他爬到栏架上 一直叫一个朱利安的名字
What is it, Clark?
那是谁,克拉克?
Julian was the name of Lex's baby brother.
朱利安是莱克斯的小♥弟♥弟♥
He died of SlDS when Lex was a kid.
莱克斯小时候 朱利安死于婴充脾死症
Did he give you any kind of explanation?
他有对给你任何解释吗?
No.
没
He shrugged it off as a bad dream.
他只是耸耸肩说是个恶梦
Last time Lex had a breakdown...
上次莱克斯崩溃时…
...I found him over there, singing a lullaby to a blanket he thought was Julian.
我发现他在那边对着毛毯唱摇篮曲 他以为毛毯是朱利安
Well, maybe he's had a relapse.
也许他又发作了
Whatever it is, you better stay clear for a while.
无论如何 你暂时离他远一点
Clark, he's my friend.
克拉克,他是我的朋友
The last time Lex went off the deep end, you got trampled by a horse.
上次莱克斯大发作时 使得你被马踩到
Lex didn't mean to hurt me. But he did.
莱克斯不是故意伤我的 但他伤到了
And I promised myself I wouldn't let that happen again.
我对自己下过承诺 绝不让这种事再度发生
I'll talk to him.
我会去跟他谈的
Well, tell him I'm on my way and he needs to clear his schedule for the afternoon.
哦,告诉他我要上路了 他下午得空出时间来
Lana told you about my nocturnal adventure, didn't she?
拉娜把我的夜进历险记 告诉你了吗?
I could see I spooked her, and that usually sends her running to you.
我想我吓到她了 她一被吓到就会跑向你
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Well, I haven't lost my mind, Clark, if that's what you mean.
我没疯,克拉克 如果你担心的是这样
I just indulged in a little harmless sleepwalking, that's all.
我只是陷入一场 无害的梦进而已
Lex, you were on a ledge, yelling Julian's name.
莱克斯,你爬上栏架 叫着朱利安的名字
You could've killed yourself.
你会害死你自己的
You know, when I found you asleep in the middle of Route 8 last year...
知道吗,去年我发现 你在八号♥公路中间睡觉…
...I don't remember questioning your mental health.
我也没质疑过你的精神状况
I hadn't just spent seven weeks at Belle Reve.
我没有在贝瑞尔待七个星期
According to my doctors, I'm cured.
根据我医生的说法,我痊愈了
But apparently a clean bill of health isn't good enough for Clark Kent.
很明显的,一张♥健♥康证明 对克拉克肯特来说是不够的
I can take care of myself.
我会照顾自己
These nightmares are becoming more frequent.
那些恶梦变得比较频繁
They're not nightmares, Lex.
那些不是恶梦,莱克斯
They're spontaneous memories.
那些是下意识的记忆
Look, Dr. Garner...
贾纳医生…
...whatever you call them, they're starting to impact my waking life.
无论你怎么称呼 那些东西开始影响我的日常生活
The electroshock therapy atrophied this part of your brain.
电击疗法使你头脑部分退缩
These memories are the equivalent of a muscle spasm.
那些记忆相当于肌肉的瘦挛
They indicate that the treatment's working.
指出此一疗程是有功效的
Doctor.
医生
I didn't come to you to relive repressed childhood traumas.
我不是来叫你恢复我童年的创伤
If you're concerned, we can stop at any time.
如果你在意的话 我们随时可以停止
The choice is yours.
选择权在你
Run scan.
扫描
Sequencing.
排序
Just relax, Lex.
放轻松,莱克斯
Close your eyes and open the door to your mind.
闭上你的眼睛 敞开你的心房♥
Think about your father.
想想你的父亲
Take us back to where we left off.
带我们回到 我们离开的地方
Where are you now?
你目前在那里?
My 1 2th birthday party.
我十二岁的庆生会
Lex?
莱克斯?
I'm sorry, son, that your...
我很抱歉,儿子,你的…
...friends didn't get to see the beautiful party that your mother planned for you.
朋友不会来参加 你妈妈为你准备的美丽庆生会
I told you nobody would come.
我告诉过你,没有人会来
Everybody hates me.
每个人都讨厌我
That's not true.
不是的
Lex.
莱克斯
Lex.
莱克斯
They're jealous, Lex.
他们是妒忌你,莱克斯
You're a Luthor, and you're....
你是路德家的一份子 而你…
You're--
你…
You're special, and it's always gonna be difficult for others to accept that.
你很特别,特别的人 别人总是很难接受的
I....
我…
Lex, here.
莱克斯,这个
Your mother wanted to give you this in person, but she's resting, so....
你妈妈也想亲自把这个给你 可是她在休息,所以…
Is she okay?
她还好吗?
She seemed so sad.
她看起来很悲伤
No. No, she's....
不,不,她…
She's just tired, that's all.
她只是累了而已
This pregnancy's been very difficult for her...
这次怀孕对她来说很辛苦…
...but once the baby comes, I know she'll be as excited as we are.
一旦宝宝生出来 她就会像我们一样兴奋
Here.
给你
It's just an old box.
这只是个旧盒子
No, no. It's much more than that.
不,不,不只如此
This box was forged from the armor of St. George.
这个盒子是用圣乔治的镜甲打造的
The dragon slayer? That's right.
恶龙杀手? 没错
According to the legend, St. George...
传说中,圣乔治…
...was fighting a particularly fierce dragon.
与一只凶猛恶龙打斗
The battle between them had raged on for days...
他们之间的战斗 如火如茶持续好几天…
...and St. George was losing his strength...
于是圣乔治渐渐失去他的力气…
...and his faith.
和他的信念
So he took a piece of broken armor...
所以他拾起一小块残破的镜甲…
...and he made it into this box.
他设法把那小块的镜甲 镶入这个盒子
Inside it, he put all his doubts and his fears...
把他所有的疑惑和恐惧放进去…
...and then he went out to face the dragon again.
然后再次去面对恶龙
Without any armor? Yeah.
没有穿戴镜甲? 是的
But when the dragon saw St. George coming to do battle with him again...
当恶龙再度看到圣乔治前来战斗时…
...it hesitated and drew back.
他犹豫了而且退缩了
And in that moment, St. George plunged his sword into the dragon's heart...
此时,圣乔治一鼓作气 把剑刺进恶龙的心脏…
...and it fell dead.
他于是坠地而亡
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表