Looking for something special?
想找些特别的东西吗?
My mom's birthday's coming up. How are you feeling?
我妈的生日快到了 你现在觉得怎样?
Still trying to get the taste of hospital Jell-O out of my mouth.
仍设法去除医院果冻 残留在我嘴里的感觉
But the leg's feeling better.
但腿已经好多了
I thought of visiting, but....
我想去看你,但…
It's okay. I understand.
没关系,我了解
I've gotta go. Bye.
我得走了,再见
Sure about this?
你确定吗?
Follow the plan, Nathan. Nobody will know you're there.
照计划做,纳汉 没有人知道你在场的
You smash, I grab. It's done.
你打碎玻璃、我抢东西 就成功了
Do your thing, kid.
做你该做的,孩子
Last time Martha was in, she made a point of trying these on.
上次玛莎来的时候 她很慎重的试戴过这些
Did she try anything on that didn't have four numbers in the price?
她试过任何 价钱不到四位数的东西吗?
Well, I just got in some nice costume pieces from a local designer.
有,我有一些本地设计师 设计的饰品
Quite unique.
蛮特别的
Straight from outer space.
直接从外太空来的
Thanks, but I'll keep looking.
谢了,我再看看别的
Not another step.
别想再动一步
Don't you move. The police are on their way.
不要动 警♥察♥快到了
Clark, are you all right? Lana?
克拉克,你还好吗? 拉娜?
Lana, it's my eyes. I can't see.
拉娜,是我的眼睛 我看不到了
Here, honey. Sit back, there you go.
亲爱的,坐下,好
Jonathan, we have to do something.
强纳森,我们必须采取行动
Yeah, I know, sweetheart, but what?
是,我知道,甜心 但是做什么呢?
Clark's retinas were scarred by that heat burst.
克拉克的视网膜被突发的高温烧伤
You saw the doctor, he was baffled.
你看到那个医生了 他根本搞不清楚
He wasn't baffled. You handcuffed him.
他不是搞不清楚 是你绑住他了
The last doctor we trusted sold Clark's blood to Lionel Luthor.
我们上次相信的那个医生 竟把克拉克的血卖♥♥给李涅路德
We'll find one we can trust. We can't risk that.
我们就找个能信任的人 我们不能冒这种险
Clark has lost his sight. We may have to risk someone learning his secret.
克拉克失明了,我们也许得冒险 让别人知道他的秘密
Martha, this is not about Clark's secret. His powers have hurt him.
玛莎,这不关克拉克的秘密 是他的力量伤了他
And before we run out and just do something, we should think this through.
我们在做出任何举动之前 我们必需仔细思考
Don't I get a vote?
我没有投票权吗?
Of course you do, Clark.
你当然有,克拉克
I think it may just be a question of time before I get better.
我认为这只是时间的问题 我会馒馒复原的
Sweetheart, it could be permanent.
亲爱的,也有可能是永久的
And there's a lot of people who learn to live with disabilities every day.
每天都有人得学习 带着残疾过日子
What's the worst that could happen? Go to school and walk through a wall?
最糟的情况会是什么呢? 不就是模黑上学去吗?
Everyone's staring, aren't they?
每个人都在瞪我,对不对?
They're just digging your shades. Yeah.
他们只是在羡慕 你的太阳眼镜,对
Hey, man, let me give you a hand.
嘿,老兄,我来帮你
I've been up on this combination since third grade.
我从三年级起 就知道这号♥码了
Here you go.
来吧
If it helps, the guy who did this landed on my mom's court calendar.
安慰你一下,这个犯案的家伙 正好落入我妈的法庭
I don't think Judge Ross will be giving this Masterson guy any breaks.
我不认为罗斯法官会让这个叫 麦斯特森的家伙,有脱逃的机会
Clark.
克拉克
You're already back. It's nothing quite that heroic.
你已经回学校了 没什么很大不了的事情
It's just a pit stop.
只是休息一阵
Well, if you need anything, I'm here for you.
如果你需要任何东西 我会随时帮你的
Class notes, help writing papers....
课堂笔记、帮忙写报告…
One thing I learned from my accident...
我从我的意外事故中 学到一件事…
...is that you can't go through something like this alone.
就是你不能独自撑过 像这样的事件
Just because I'm blind, doesn't mean the issues between us disappeared.
我失明了,并不代表 我们之间的问题就消失了
This doesn't change anything.
不会改变任何事情的
I was just offering a helping hand, Clark...
我只是想伸出援手 克拉克…
...but I won't make that mistake again.
不过,我不会再犯这种错误
Whoever said "absence makes the heart grow fonder"...
不知道是谁说 〝小别胜新婚〞的…
...obviously hasn't met the two of you. Here you go.
说这话的人 八成没见过你们二位
What's the matter? Pete, did you hear that?
怎么啦? 彼得,你听到了没?
Hear what? Hello.
听到什么? 哈罗
Chloe? She's not here, Clark.
克洛? 她不在这里,克拉克
Hello? Pete, I can hear her right now.
哈罗? 彼得,我现在听得到她的声音
What do you want?
你想干什么?
I'm at school. This isn 't the best place to talk.
我在学校,这不是谈话的好地方
I'm done with this. Someone could hear me.
我不干了,会被人听见的
I can't believe you're calling me after all that's happened.
我不敢相信,发生这堆事情之后 你竟然还打电♥话♥给我
Look, I told you before...
我已经告诉过你…
...my researching Clark days are over.
我调查克拉克的日子 已经结束了
Really? I have such a vivid memory of that young reporter...
真的吗?我记得很清楚 有一位年轻记者…
...just eager to work for the Daily Planet.
她渴望在《星球日报》工作
As an opportunity I provided for with only one requirement.
我提供她的机会只需要 一个附带条件
Well, I gave you all the information I had, Mr. Luthor.
我已经把我所有的资料 都给你了,路德先生
Look, you have to look at Clark Kent as a work in progress.
你仍然必须 每日监看克拉克肯特的近况
Tell me it didn't arouse your instincts as a journalist...
难道,这个事件没有激起你 作为新闻记者的灵敏度…
...when you learned about Clark's blindness.
你是知道的,克拉克失明了
Especially when the others at the scene had hearing-related traumas.
但是,在场的别人受到的 都是听力相关的伤害
Find someone else to connect the dots, Mr. Luthor, because I'm done with this.
找别人为你调查 路德先生,我已经不做了
What are you gonna do, then? You gonna go running back to Lex?
那你还要做什么? 你要回去找莱克斯吗?
Or what's left of him? Lex has a serious mental illness.
想找空壳子的他? 莱克斯有严重的精神疾病
It's as if there's a-- A crack in his foundation, you understand?
就像有一道… 一道裂缝在他身体里,你明白吗?
The structure may look perfectly stable...
他的结构看起来也许很牢靠…
...but it can't take any pressure.
但不能承受任何压力
So we will let Lex sit in his office...
所以我们只能让莱克斯 坐在他的辨公室里…
...sharpening pencils.
削铅笔玩
But I expect a full report from you on Clark Kent, Miss Sullivan, by--
我可是指望你给我克拉克肯特 的完整报告,苏利文小姐…
Clark, what happened?
克拉克,出什么事了?
Pete, there's something wrong. You have to get me home right away.
彼得,有点不太对劲 你赶快带我回家
So these sounds, they-- They just hit you all at once?
所以这些声音,这些… 你是同时听到的吗?
Like someone turned on a giant stereo full-blast.
就像有人把巨型的电唱机 开到震耳欲聋的程度
Suddenly all the sounds were magnified. Here's the couch.
突然问所有声音都变大了 椅子在这里
And then they just went away. It was completely random.
然后突然又不见了 完全无法掌握
Well, with your x-ray abilities and your heat vision...
从你的X光视觉能力和 热视力经验来看…
...I'm not really sure how your senses should develop.
我也不知道你这些感觉 是怎么发展出来的
It may be just a one-time thing.
也许只是暂时的现象
Or your body trying to compensate for its lack of sight.
或许是你的身体设法 在弥补你失去的视力
I just hope it goes away.
我只想症状快点消失
All the sounds, they were so loud.
所有声音都会变得很大声
I didn't know where they were coming from or what they were.
我根本不知道那些声音是 从哪里来的或是什么东西
Then there was Chloe and Lionel.
然后还有克洛和李涅
What about them?
他们怎么了?
They were on the phone. They were talking about me.
他们在通电♥话♥ 他们在讨论我
I don't think it was for the first time, either.
我也不认为那是第一次
Hey.
嘿
Lex, it's nice to see you. How are you? Mr. Kent.
莱克斯,很高兴看到你 你好吗?肯特先生
I have to fill out paperwork for Clark's principal.
我得去给克拉克的校长 填写这些文件
Yeah, that stuff's due tomorrow.
对,那些东西明天要交
Clark, I don't know what to say.
克拉克,我不晓得该说什么
How about hello?
说哈罗如何呢?
Come on. Behind the Ray-Bans, I'm still the same old Clark.
别这样,雷朋太阳眼镜之下的我 依然是同一个克拉克
You know, when my father lost his sight...
知道吗,我爸失去他的视力时…
...I contacted some of the world's top ophthalmologists.
我曾经联络过一些 世界顶尖的眼科医生
You just say the word, I'll get any of them for you.
你只要说句话 我立刻替你找来最好的医生
I appreciate that, Lex, but this isn't a problem to be solved.
我很感激,莱克斯 但这不是有待解决的问题
It's something I need to learn to live with.
是我需要学习的一种生活
Look, I really don't wanna talk about it.
我真的不想谈这件事
Even when people don't mention it, I can hear the concern in their voices.
即使不说 我也能听出别人的关心
Trust me...
相信我…
...I know the feeling.
我知道这种感觉
I found there's an almost medieval prejudice against the survivors of mental illness.
我发现,大家对精神疾病复原的人 存有一种古老的偏见
The only way I can put the insinuations behind me is by proving my worth.
我只能不断的证明自己的能力 才能将那些冷嘲热讽抛在脑后
How are you gonna do that?
你要怎么做?
By returning to LuthorCorp.
回路德企业去
My father's offered me my old position back.
我爸让我恢复原来的职位
Lex, do you think that job offer is for real?
莱克斯,你认为那个工作 是真的要给你的?
Why, Clark?
为何这样问,克拉克?
You know something I don't?
你知道什么我不知道的事吗?
I heard that that job offer's a sham. Your dad doesn't really think you're better.
我听说那个工作是假的 你♥爸♥不认为你好转了
So he thinks I'm just gonna sit in my office and twiddle my thumbs?
他以为我只会坐在我的办公室 玩我的手指头吗?
No, his exact words were "sharpening pencils."
不,他真正的用辞是 〝削铅笔玩〞
Clark, where did you hear this?
克拉克,你从哪里听来的?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表