...for our arrangement is waning.
似乎已逐渐淡去
It's kind of hard to find information when the subject is MlA.
因为主要人物离奇失踪 所以资讯不易取得
It might help you to view that as a test of your reporter's mettle.
就当作是你记者生涯的一大考验
You're such a promising young talent.
你是个未来无可限♥量♥的年轻人
I'd hate to see an opportunity like this vanish...
我不想让这么好的机会消失了…
...Iike the keyhole on this wall here.
就像这面墙的钥匙孔一样
Threatening me, Mr. Luthor, isn't going to make Clark magically reappear.
路德先生,威胁我 也无法让克拉克重新出现
"All decisions have consequences."
〝所有的决定都是互为因果的〞
Clark chose to run away from his.
克拉克选择逃离他的因果
You going to run away from yours, too, Miss Sullivan?
你也要逃离你的吗,苏利文小姐?
Whoa, easy there, Lex.
哇,放轻松,莱克斯
Where am l?
我在哪里?
Same place you've been the last three months.
就在你待了三个月的地方
Paradise.
海角一乐园
You had another fever dream.
你又发烧做噩梦了
Malaria's still got you.
你的疟疾还没好
You were calling her name again.
你又在叫她的名字了
Who?
谁?
That bitch who set you up.
那个设计害你的婊♥子♥
Louis...
路易斯…
...I appreciate everything you've done for me...
我十分感激你为我所做的一切…
...but if you ever refer to my wife that way again...
不过,如果你继续这样 形容我的妻子…
...I won't be held responsible for my actions.
我就很难为我后续的行为负责了
See, I was just sitting here running through your story in my head.
我坐在这充 重新回溯你的故事
Now, you wake up. Helen and the pilot are gone, and you're left to die.
就是你醒来后,发现海伦与驾驶 都不见了,剩你一人等着送死
You've got to consider the possibility.
让人不得不考虑这种可能性
Do you have anything else to talk about?
你没有别的事可谈吗?
All these years alone on an island? Not really.
我一人在这岛上独居多年 真的没什么话题
Why don't you go work on the raft?
何不继续去做你的木筏?
Because I am not going to let you commit suicide.
因为我不想让你自杀
You could drift for weeks and die alone. Is that what you want?
木筏只会让你漂流几星期再死去 你想白白送死吗?
I want to get off this island...
我想离开这个岛…
...and find out the truth.
我要找到真♥相♥
Oh, the truth.
哦,真♥相♥
See, the way I figure it, either your father set you both up...
我想到的可能是 你们两个都被你♥爸♥设计了
...Helen managed this on her own, or the two of them were in league.
再不然就是海伦自行设计的 或者,他们两个根本就是共谋
Why are you in such a hurry to get back to a family that twisted?
你何须急着回到那个扭曲的家庭?
Because my life is not here. lt doesn't sound so great back there.
因为我的人生不在这里 回到那里好像也不怎样
You've got to stop looking at this place as a curse.
不要老是把这个地方 视为一种咀咒
Shut up! lt is a gift!
闭嘴! 这是一种′巴赐!
Your life has been stripped down to its bare essence.
让你的人生脱离那种荒芜的本质
To the outside world, you're already dead.
对外界来说 你已经死了
Why not let your old self rest in peace?
何不让那死去的老旧人生安息呢?
I think the cruelest fate that a parent can suffer...
我想身为父母的 最悲惨的命运…
...is to lose a child.
就是失去子女
Lex was touched with greatness.
莱克斯拥有伟大的特质
We'd only just begun to see that potential.
我们才正要发掘他的潜力
I can only imagine the heights he would've soared to if his life...
如今我只能想像他可能的成就 因为他的生命是…
...hadn't been...
是如此…
...cut short so tragically.
短暂而悲剧性的结束了
These rituals are meant to bring closure...
这类的仪式也代表一种结束…
...but there are so many unanswered questions about Lex's disappearance...
不过,莱克斯的失踪 有太多的疑问…
...questions I hope that will someday be answered.
我希望有朝一日能解开这些谜团
But those answers won't bring him back.
不过,解答也无法让他复活
I would've searched for a thousand years if I thought he could be found.
如果我觉得有机会寻获他 花费千年的时间,我也要找到他
We can't hold on to the past.
可是我们不能一直活在过去
In my heart, I will be searching for my son forever.
在我的心中 我将永远追寻我的儿子
So will l.
我也是
If you're here to grandstand for the paparazzi...
如果你是来演戏给狗仔队看的…
...I will have you escorted out.
我可以派人送你滚开
I wish to pay my last respects to my husband.
我想向我的丈夫致上最后的敬意
Then, Mrs. Luthor, allow me to leave before the hypocrisy begins.
那么,路德太太 在虚情假意开始前
Clark, I need to talk to you about--
克拉克,我得跟你谈谈…
Chloe, I told you to never come back here again.
克洛,我告诉过你了 你永远不要再回到这里
Who else knows I'm here? No one. Your secret's safe with me...
还有谁知道我在这里? 没有,我会守住你的秘密…
...but we need to talk.
不过,我们得谈一谈
I'm busy.
我很忙
Well, I'm coming in. Now, what's your deal?
嗯,我要进去了 好,你到底在搞什么?
You come to Metropolis, and you're completely different.
你到大都会来 现在你变得完全不一样了
Maybe it's the real me.
也许这才是真正的我
Well, if it is, then I definitely prefer the country Clark. Now....
是这样吗?那我铁定 比较喜欢那个乡下的克拉克…
How did you afford all of this?
你怎么负担得起这些东西的?
Why, Chloe? So you can put me in your column or write a big story about me?
干嘛问?好让你的专栏有东西可写 或来个更大的独家吗?
Maybe that's why you kept my secret. I kept your secret because you asked me to.
也许你就是为此,才保守秘密的 我保密是因为你要求我的
I was hoping you'd get a grip and come home.
我原希望你能独处一阵子 然后就回家
Some people in Smallville haven't given up on the search.
小镇有些人 一直没放弃找你
I've erased Smallville from my past.
小镇已从我的记忆中消除
Really? Is that why you're still wearing your school ring?
是吗?所以你还戴着学校的戒指?
Sooner or later someone else is gonna find you.
你早晚会被别的人找到的
You were lucky. Maybe so.
算你走运 也许
But what are you gonna do if Lana shows up on your doorstep? Or your dad?
万一哪天出现在你门口的 是拉娜呢?或你♥爸♥?
How will you explain this to them? I'm done explaining myself to anyone.
到时候你怎么跟他们解释? 我不会再跟任何人解释了
Clark, Lana is a wreck, and your parents are losing the farm!
克拉克,拉娜操心到极点 而你的父母就要失去那个农场了!
What do I care? I'm never gonna go back, anyway.
我在乎什么? 我反正是不会回去的
Clark, you were not forced into exile.
克拉克,没有人放逐你
You ran away from your problems. You are not being noble. You're being a coward!
是你自己逃避你的问题 你的作为并不高贵,你是个懦夫!
Chloe, get out.
克洛,出去
You tell anyone where I am, I'll go so far away that no one will ever find me!
你敢泄露我的住处,我就跑到 一个没有人找得到我的地方去!
I don't even know who you are anymore.
你这个人完全走样了
Get out!
滚
The highlight of the somber affair was the performance of the grieving widow...
凄美剧情中最引人注目的…
...played to perfection by Dr. Helen Bryce...
正是海伦医师完美的 演出哀伤寡妇的角色
...in her first public appearance since her dramatic rescue.
是她戏剧性获救之后 首度公闭亮现
I want you out of my house.
我要请你离开我的房♥子
You can drop the act, Helen. You're among family.
不用演戏了,海伦 我们都是自己人
And it's not your house. Yet.
还有,这里还不是你的房♥子
I'm sure you didn't come here for a condolence call.
我相信你不是来向我 表达哀′阵之意的
I won't give condolences to a murderer. I didn't murder Lex.
我♥干♥嘛安慰杀人犯 我没有谋杀莱克斯
Oh, that's right.
哦,是啊
Let me see if I can remember your account of the harrowing event.
我想想我还记不记得 你编的那套悲情的过程
You woke up having been robbed...
你醒来后发现被抢…
...found the pilot jumping out of the airplane with only one parachute left...
发现驾驶已跳下飞机 然后降落伞又只剩下一个…
...Lex valiantly offered to give it to you and went down to his death...
莱克斯英勇的把降落伞给你 然后壮烈的与那架…
...in the crippled aircraft.
半毁的飞机一起牺牲了
That's a wonderful piece of fiction.
真是完美的小说情节
I think the police would find it interesting that you hired me to spy on Lex.
我想警方会很有兴趣得知 你曾派我去监视莱克斯
You murdered my son.
你谋杀了我的儿子
I won't rest until I've brought your duplicity to light.
不拆穿你的谎言,我绝不罢休
You know, Helen, black widows may be powerful predators...
海伦,知道吗 黑寡妇也许是强大的掠夺者…
...but every predator is...
不过,每一个掠夺者本身…
...somebody else's prey.
也都是别人眼中的猎物
Louis!
路易斯!
Louis!
路易斯!
Louis! Louis!
路易斯!路易斯!
There's a plane! Did you hear it?
有一架飞机!你听到了没?
I heard it. What's your problem?
我听到了 你有毛病啊?
That's the first one that's flown over in months!
这是几个月以来 第一架飞过的飞机!
It's too late now. It's long gone.
太迟了,早就飞走了
That's great! That's just great!
太好了!真是太好了!
You're wasting your time. They'll never see it.
你在浪费时间 没有人会看到的
Son of a bitch. I need to get off this island!
天杀的,我必须离开这个小岛!
You know in your heart this is where you belong.
你明知,这里就是你的归宿
Now, you can rage against it, but ultimately you'll have to accept it.
你现在可以排斥 不过你终就得接受事实
You stay away from me, you freak.
离我远一点,你这怪物
I spoke to the bank. They still want us out before the auction.
我跟银行谈过了 他们还是希望我们在拍卖♥♥前离开
You know, it's amazing how you can fit your whole life into the back of a pickup truck.
我们如何把一生的回忆 统统打包收到货车上
Is Bill Ross still okay with us storing our stuff in his garage?
比尔罗斯还愿意 让我们的东西放在他的车♥库♥里吗?
Yeah. He said as long as we need it, it's fine with him.
对,他说只要我们有需要 他是没问题的
Oh, Lana gave me the keys to the apartment over the Talon.
哦,拉娜也把塔龙楼上的 公♥寓♥钥匙交给我了
Great. Yeah, it's It's small.
很好 是,那里…那里很小
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表