You went to Lionel because I pushed you away.
你会去找李涅 都是我把你推开的
Seems to be one of my hidden talents lately.
拒绝别人的美意 似乎变成我近来的秘密专长
It's not so hidden.
那是很明显的,不是秘密
You know, I never set out to investigate you, Clark.
你知道吗,克拉克 我并不是想调查你
It just....
只是…
It was so flattering that someone like that would be interested in my work.
当时,被那种人看上我的能力 使我感到有点受宠若惊
lt made you feel like you mattered. Yeah.
让你觉得自己很重要 对
And then Lionel, like, set my dream out right in front of me, and I just....
而且李涅就像实现我的美梦 我就是…
I don't know. I gave in to all my worst instincts.
我不知道 我就是昧着良知去做
Chloe, he caught you at a weak moment, and we all have them.
克洛,他是乘虚而入 我们都一样,都有脆弱的时候
When you found me at mine in Metropolis...
你在大都会找到我的时候…
...you didn't turn your back on me.
你并没有背弃我
You gave me a second chance, and I at least owe you the same.
你给我第二次机会 所以我也要再给你一次机会
I'd like that.
我很感激
So, what now? I mean, we can't just forget about everything that's happened.
那,现在呢?我是说 我们无法忘却发生过的事
Well, you have to understand, there are some things about me that'll never add up.
你得了解,我还有很多事 是不能再补上去的
I know that.
我知道
Are you willing to stop digging?
你愿意停止挖掘我的事吗?
Yeah. I mean, I figure you'll just...
可以,我是说,我想…
...tell me when you think it's right.
你想让我知道的时候 自然会告诉我
I'll see you tomorrow.
我们明天见
Okay.
好
Mr. Luthor.
路德先生
I should've known when Clark stopped by that you wouldn't be far behind.
我早该知道克拉克来访后 你就会尾随而来
Any more attempts on Chloe Sullivan's life would be...
再想威胁克洛苏利文的性命 就会收到…
...ill-advised.
黑色的忠告
Molly seems to have vanished into thin air.
莫莉好像突然消失了
I don't suppose you'd know anything about that.
我想你应该不知道这件事才对
Molly's in the care of people who will help her...
莫莉目前正受专人的照顾… 他们会协助她…
...not exploit her.
而非剥削她
Lex, you're a smart man.
莱克斯,你是个聪明人
You know that the line has to be bent now and then in order to make progress.
你必然知道 不磨炼不成器的道理
I believe there's a difference between bent and broken.
我相信磨炼跟利用是有分别的
You've never been so close to making a discovery...
你就不曾如此接近 一桩伟大的发明…
...that you'd be willing to do almost anything to see it through?
而使你不择手段的 想追求成功吗?
My work could change the way the world views intelligence, thought.
想想,我的研究可以改变 全世界的情报工作
Your research isn't worth the cost of innocent lives.
你的研究不该牺牲无辜人的性命
And I don't have time for a morality lesson. Excuse me.
我可没时间听道德训话 失陪了
Chloe's article is a real page-turner.
克洛那篇文章是很吸引人的
Almost worth killing over.
几乎是值得用〝血〞来抢
Wouldn't you say, doctor?
你说是不是,博士?
What do you want, Lex?
你想怎样,莱克斯?
Your help.
你的协助
A few months ago...
几个月前…
...I had an unfortunate session of shock therapy that...
我经历了一场不幸的电疗过程…
...basically erased seven weeks of my life.
那个疗程基本上去除了 我人生中七个星期的记忆
I want those seven weeks back.
我想要回那七个星期的记忆
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表