No, I'm sorry.
不,我很抱歉
The police are already on their way.
警方已经快到了
Just because I can't teleport out of this room...
也许我现在无法 从这个房♥间将自己传送出去…
...doesn't mean that I can't walk out.
不过,我还是可以用走的出去
I overheard you talking to your parents.
我偷听到你跟你父母的对话
I hoped that I wouldn't have to use it, but you broke the rules first.
我希望我不需要用到这一招 不过,是你先对不起我的
Please.
拜托你
Alicia, don't do this.
爱丽西亚,不要这样
Come here.
过来
Once Lana's out of the way...
等我除去拉娜之后…
...you'll realize we were meant to be together.
你就会了解我们才是天生一对
We can still be great together, Clark.
我们会幸福相聚的,克拉克
We're soul mates, and nothing can stop that.
我们是灵魂伴侣 没有任何事情可以破坏我们
What is it about you, Lana?
你到底有什么了不起的,拉娜?
EXcuse me?
你说什么?
What is it that Clark Kent is so in love with?
克拉克肯特为何会那么爱你?
I mean, what have you got that I haven't got?
我是指,你到底有什么 是我没有的?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不晓得你在说什么
I think you do.
我想你完全了解
Tell me, Lana.
告诉我,拉娜
What's your secret?
你有什么诀窍?
You're not prettier than I am.
你又没有我漂亮
And you're definitely not smarter.
你也绝对没有我聪明
And you certainly don't have my abilities.
你更没有我的能力
Alicia, there is nothing going on between me and Clark.
爱丽西亚,我跟克拉克之间 已经没什么了
Oh, yes, there is...
哦,那可不是,是有什么的…
...because Clark is still in love with you.
因为克拉克还是爱你的
But now it's my turn.
不过,现在该轮到我了
He told me the truth about himself.
他对我很坦白
The things that he wouldn't tell you.
他告诉过我 他不能告诉你的秘密
And now you'll never know.
以后,你也没机会知道了
Alicia!
爱丽西亚!
Lana. Lana.
拉娜,拉娜
Clark.
克拉克
Why, Clark?
为什么,克拉克?
Why?
为什么?
Hey. Hi.
嗨嘿
Can I come in? Yeah, come on in.
我能进来吗? 当然,请进
I just wanted to thank you.
我只是想谢谢你
You know, I think I should apologize.
知道吗,我想我该道歉
lf I never got involved with Alicia Alicia said that you....
要不是我跟爱丽西亚有些瓜葛… 爱丽西亚说你…
You told her the truth about yourself.
你对她坦白你的事
Stuff you never told me.
是一些你从不对我说的事
What did she mean by that?
她这句话是什么意思?
You know, Alicia said a lot of crazy things.
你知道,爱丽西亚 说过很多疯狂的事情
She also said that you were still in love with me.
她还说,你还爱着我
But that was crazy too, right?
可是,这也很疯狂,对吧?
Right.
对
Lana, hi.
拉娜,嗨
Would you like to stay for dinner?
你要留下来吃晚饭吗?
Thanks, Mrs. Kent, but....
谢了,肯特太太,不过…
But I can't.
不过,我没办法留下
Well, bye. Bye.
再见了
Clark, honey, someday, you'll find the person who's right for you.
克拉克,甜心,总有一天 你会找到适合你的对象
For a while, I thought that person was Lana, but I could never be honest with her.
曾经,我以为那个人就是拉娜 可是我无法对她坦白
And then I thought it was Alicia because she was like me--
然后,我以为是爱丽西亚 因为她跟我一样…
Sweetheart, there's nobody like you. You're....
甜心,没有人跟你一样,你是…
Maybe that means I'll always be alone.
也许这就代表我将永远孤寂
Hello? Adam?
哈罗?亚当?
Lana.
拉娜
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉,我不是有意吓你
They told me you were up here.
他们跟我说你在这上面
Lex, thank you. I feel like this huge burden's been lifted.
莱克斯,谢谢你 我觉得我况重的包袱已经不见了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, Adam's gone.
嗯,亚当已经走了
I really appreciate your help.
我真的很感激你的协助
Lana, as much as I'd like to take credit for getting him out of your life...
拉娜,虽然我也想居功 说是我把他逐出你的生活…
...I can't.
可是,不是我
My security people haven't been able to track him down.
我的安全人员 已经追踪不到他的人了
Well, if you didn't get rid of him, then where is he?
嗯,如果不是你把他赶走的 那么他人在哪里?
Adam.
亚当
Hello?
哈罗?
Why did I send you to Smallville?
我为什么派你到小镇去的?
To become the best friend of Lana Lang.
我要你成为拉娜蓝最好的朋友
To find out everything she knew about Clark Kent. Wasn't that it?
要你查出她对克拉克肯特的了解 不就只是这样吗?
Instead, you have alienated her completely.
没想到,你竟然跟她反♥目♥成仇
Mr. Luthor, his medication is ready.
路德先生,他的药准备好了
That won't be necessary, Dr. Teng.
不需要了,邓博士
He needs the serum, or he'll die. I'm sorry. I've already made my decision.
他需要这血清,不然他会死的 很遗憾,我已经决定了
This patient is no longer a participant in our research program.
这个病人不再是 本研究方案的相关参与人
Help me.
救我
Please.
求求你
Help me.
救我
No!
不
No.
不
No!
不
Help me!
救我
Help me!
救我
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表