Louise McCallum...
露意丝麦克隆…
...no one ever really said much about her.
没有什么人提过她
Just that I had a great-aunt who died young.
她只是我一个 很早过世的姨婆
I'm guessing they never mentioned she had a husband.
我猜没人提过她有个丈夫
No, but I don't think you can blame them.
是,但也不能责怪大家
You were convicted of her murder. Yeah.
你是被判谋杀她的人 是的
If you were so anxious to see me, why'd you wait all these years to write?
如果你那么急着见我 为何等这么久才来信?
Your Aunt Nell, she asked me not to.
你的阿姨妮尔阻止我的
I don't mean to be rude, Mr. McCallum...
恕我无礼 麦克隆先生…
...but even if I did believe your story, I don't know what you want me to do.
就算我相信你的故事 我还是不知道你要我做什么
I just need somebody in Louise's family to know I truly loved my wife...
我只是希望露意丝的家人 了解我是很爱我太太的…
...and I'm not the man who killed her.
我不是杀死她的人
Louise!
露意丝!
Louise!
露意丝!
It was 42 years ago, and I can still hear those shots.
那是四十二年前的事了 我仍然能够听到那些枪声
Louise.
露意丝
Louise! No!
露意丝!不!
Sheriff Tate arrived...
塔特警长到了…
Dex, Louise, you out here?
戴克斯,露意丝 你们在吗?
...and found me with the gun and Louise dead in my arms.
他发现了我拿着枪 而露意丝死在我的坏里
Dex.
戴克斯
What have you done?
你做了什么?
I swear to you that's what happened that night.
我对你发誓 这就是那一夜发生的事
And when I saw your picture in the paper...
我在报纸上看到你的照月时…
...I couldn't get over how much you looked like Louise.
就一直在想 你像极了露意丝
I thought, if you are anything like her...
我想,如果你很像她…
...you'd be the one person who could understand.
你就会了解的
If you're saying that you didn't kill her, then who did?
如果你说你没杀她 那是谁做的?
The man I saw leaving the barn.
是我看到 那一个离开谷仓的人
A drifter.
一个流浪汉
He killed my Louise.
他杀了我的露意丝
What happened to this guy? This drifter?
后来,这个流浪汉怎么了?
They never caught him. Dexter said that people assumed...
他们没捉到他 戴克斯说大家都认定…
...that he made the story up to cover his tracks.
他在编故事掩饰他的罪行
But you believe him. Well, why would he lie to me?
你相信他 他无须对我说谎?
It's not like he's gonna get the last 40 years of his life back.
他也不是想 要回失去的四十年光阴
Convicted murderers spend half their day trying to convince people they're innocent.
有罪的凶手都会花大半天的时间 试图说服别人相信他们的无辜
Clark, that drawing looks exactly like you.
克拉克,这张图很像你
So unless Dexter could've predicted the future...
除非戴克斯能预知未来…
...there's a pretty good chance that drifter was real.
否则,那个流浪汉 很有可能是真实的人
It could've been your grandfather.
他可能是你的祖父
Even your father. That's impossible.
甚至你的父亲 那是不可能的
Why? You must've come from somewhere.
为什么? 你一定是从某个地方来的
It's not like you just fell out of the sky.
你不可能是从天而降的
I think Lana's right. It is Jor-El.
我认为拉娜是对的 是乔艾尔
From 1 961?
1961年?
These cave walls said that people from Krypton had been here before.
这些洞壁写着克普顿人 来过这里
Why not my father? Clark.
我父亲有何不可? 克拉克
Don't you think you're trying too hard to make a connection here?
你不觉得你太想找出关联了吗?
You saw the medallion he was wearing. The symbol's Kryptonian.
你看他戴的那个徽章 那就是克普顿人的标记
Okay, let's just say that it was Jor-El.
好,就算乔艾尔好了
From what I know, it's not a stretch to believe he could kill somebody--
依我的了解 他会杀人也不是什么大新闻…
That's the thing. We don't know that much about him.
就是这样,我们对他不是很了解
All Jor-El has been to me is some distant powerful threat.
乔艾尔对我而言 就像遥远的强大的威胁
But if he was here, walking the same streets as me...
但如果他在这里 像我一样走在相同的街道…
...maybe we're not so different.
也许我们不会差太多
Maybe he's more human than we thought.
也许他比我们想像中的 更像人类
Clark....
克拉克…
Clark.
克拉克
Isn't that what you're looking for?
你在找的是不是这个?
I knew I'd seen it down here.
我就知道在这里看到过
Clark. Clark!
克拉克,克拉克!
What is that?
那是什么?
The images I saw must've been from the past.
我看到的影像 一定是来自过去
Clark, you really need to lay off the late-night television.
克拉克,你电视真的不要看太晚
I'm not kidding, Pete.
我不是开玩笑的,彼得
I had all these flashes, but they went by so fast, I couldn't make sense of them.
我看到很多瞬间影像 一幕幕快速闪过,我无法理解
Give it over. Get away from me!
给我 离我远一点!
Give me the money. I know you've got it.
我知道你有钱,钱给我
My hero.
我的英雄
You don't strike me as someone who usually needs saving.
你不像那种常常需要救援的人
Thank you.
谢谢你
Did you see that? He could've killed me! Tell it to the judge.
你看到了没?他差点杀死我! 去跟法官说吧,先生
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm Louise.
我是露意丝
You can call me Joe.
你可以叫我乔
Well, Joe...
嗯,乔…
...you're the most excitement we've had all year.
你是我们这一整年中 所见到最刺♥激♥的人了
Watch your head.
小心你的头
Well, I guess we owe you our gratitude.
嗯,我们很感激你
Hi, I'm Sheriff Billy Tate. Those are some reflexes you got there.
嗨,我是比利塔特警长 你的反应可真快
They kind of surprised me too.
我也吓了一跳
I haven't seen you around Smallville before.
我以前没在小镇看到你
I'm just passing through on my way home. Lucky you.
我只是在回家路途中经过 算你走运
Forgive Louise. She's got stars in her eyes.
原谅露意丝 她老把自己当巨星
Always has.
老是这样
There's nothing wrong with that.
那也没什么不对
Louise?
露意丝?
Everything all right?
你还好吗?
You go on home, Louise. I know how Dex hates to miss his bridge game.
回家吧,露意丝,我知道 戴克斯不想错过他的桥牌时间
I'll drive by and get your statement.
我会过去找你做笔录的
See you around.
再会
I appreciate your help.
很感谢你的帮忙
Clark, what's going on?
克拉克,怎么啦?
It's like I was back in the '50s.
我好像回到五零年代
I was standing right here where Joe was.
我站在乔以前站过的地方
Joe?
乔?
It's the name of the drifter.
那个流浪汉的名字
Pete, you remember when I was in the cave and I got all those flashes?
彼得,你记得我在洞穴里 看到一些影像的事吗?
I think this medallion downloaded me with all his memories.
我认为这个徽章 将他所有的记忆载入我脑中
When I touch something of his, it triggers one.
当我触模到他的东西 它就会触发记忆
Right.
对
Louise was here too.
露意丝也在这里
The drifter, he saved her.
是那流浪汉救了她
Well, of course he did.
那是当然的
Clark, back here in the 21 st century, we call that a daydream.
克拉克,回到二十一世纪 我们称此为白日梦
There's got to be a way to find out if what I saw really happened.
一定有辨法可以证实 我所看到的,真的发生过
Since when can you take police records out of city hall?
从何时起,你能从市政厅 拿到警方的纪录?
Since I caught the clerk and his girlfriend playing cops and robbers on the job.
自从我发现克拉克和他女友 在玩警♥察♥捉小偷的游戏
Well, the robbery should be around June, 1 961.
抢案应该是约在 一九六一年六月发生的
That's when the movie was playing at the Talon.
当时那部电影正在塔龙上映
I don't mean to give you the third degree, but how do you know--?
不是我想审问你 但你如何知道…?
I told you, it's just a hunch that the drifter was there.
我告诉你,只是个预成 那个流浪汉曾在那里
I get that. It's the robbery outside the Talon with the Natalie Wood movie playing...
了解,抢案在塔龙外发生 而娜姐丽华的电影正在上映…
...that's a little more detailed than your average hunch.
不过这次比你平常的预成更详细
Well, as curator of the Wall of Weird, just go with me on this one.
身为奇闻轶事墙的墙长 跟着我调查这件事就对了
Okay.
好的
There's pages missing from the day of Louise's murder.
从露意丝被谋杀的那天起 有几页纪录就不见了
Well, someone gets a D in subtlety.
有人狡猾的动了手脚
All right, here's the robbery. You see our heroic drifter anywhere?
好的,抢案在这里 你有看到我们的流浪汉英雄吗?
No, but look at the name of the robber.
没有,但看看那强盗的名字
Lachlan Luthor. That's Lex's grandpa.
拉根路德 是莱克斯的祖父
Oh, come on, I had a three-megabyte file on Lex.
喔,得了,我的莱克斯的档案 都有三百万位元的记忆体
I know his favorite cereal.
我知道他最喜欢的麦月 口味
Maybe he knows something.
也许他知道一些事
Well, you're gonna have to find out. I gotta meet Lana.
你得去发掘出来 我要去见拉娜
Nell found some of Louise's things.
妮尔在阁楼 找到一些露意丝的东西
This is where I'm going to have to bail.
我得投降了
Last time I researched the Luthors, Lex almost got killed.
上次我调查路德家族的时候 莱克斯差点就死了
Please, you're gonna have to deal with him sooner or later.
拜托,你早晚都要面对他的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表