These...
那些…
...security measures, Lex, are a necessary evil. You should know that.
防护设施是必须的,莱克斯 你应该了解
We have to protect our assets. From me?
我们必须保护我们的资产 为了防我?
I applaud your renewed commitment to LuthorCorp.
我激赏你对路德企业 能够再度履行承诺
After what you've been through, it's remarkable.
在你经历过这些事情之后 真的是了不起
But you think I might betray you again.
可是,你认为我 也许会再次背叛你
Betray me? That's an interesting notion.
背叛我? 这是很有意思的想法
Might you?
你会吗?
I want this to work.
我希望这次能行得通
I want us to be a family again.
我希望我们能再次成为一家人
You have nothing to fear from me.
你完全不用怕我
Why have you refused to complete the psychological profile?
你为什么不愿意做心理分♥析♥?
Come on, Dad. You've never believed in that psychobabble, and neither do l.
别这样,爸,你从不相信 什么鬼扯的心理学,我也不信
I believe that personal, emotional problems...
我相信个人情绪上的问题…
...may affect day-to-day decision-making.
会影响到每日重大的决策
I think that dreams can often reveal hidden dangers, serve as a warning--
我认为梦透露出潜藏的危机 足以预警…
Spare me the Jungian cliff notes, Dad.
别跟我扯这些心理学的名词,爸
It's five sessions, Lex. That's all.
全部也只有五次分♥析♥,莱克斯
I thought you wanted to reestablish our bond.
我以为你想重整我们的关系
I do.
我是想
Then do it. Prove that my total confidence in you is justified.
那就做啊 证明我对你的信心没有错
Clark Kent dreaming of the girl next door.
克拉克肯特梦到隔壁的女孩
Isn't it nice to know some things never change?
好温馨喔 有些事情总是不变
Now I'm just trying to stay awake.
现在我只想保持清醒
Yeah, even Red Bull has its limits. Trust me. I've tested them.
红牛提神饮料也是有极限的 相信我,我试过
I think Sara's reaching out to me for help.
我觉得是莎拉设法在向我求救
Entering your dreams to communicate?
直接进入你的梦中与你沟通吗?
How else would I know these details of her life? Like the lilacs.
要不然我哪会知道 她的生活细节?比如说紫丁香
There is a theory that telepathic receptivity is increased during REM sleep.
有一种理论,睡眠动眼期的 精神成应接受力会增加
It has to do with frontal lobe activity.
这与前额脑叶的活动有关
My frontal lobe is acting as a beacon.
原来我的前额脑叶是一座灯塔
Well, I've never seen a case this dramatic, but we all know that your brain...
我从未见过这么夸张的例子 不过,我们也都知道你的脑…
...is wired a little differently than the rest of ours.
跟我们其他的人 本来就不太相同
Add that the river where she crashed is a source for our favorite green stuff...
加上她坠入的那条河,本来就是 我们最爱的那种绿东东的来源
...and you have the perfect Smallville cocktail for weirdness.
结果又揭开一段小镇传奇
You think the meteor rocks gave her this ability.
你认为陨石赋予她这种能力
Once she's in, she can keep you asleep.
只要她到了 她就能让你睡着
It certainly explains the day-and-a-half snore-a-thon.
这理论可以解释 那一天半的昏睡状态
I didn't wake up until the Traveler appeared.
直到天行者出现我才醒来
And I think it's her uncle.
我认为那就是她的叔叔
Or a manifestation of fear that she has for her uncle.
或代表她对她叔叔的害怕
Sorry. I didn't mean to get all Freudian on you.
对不起,我不是有意 要把佛洛伊德理论套上去
No. Her uncle is all-powerful in her life.
不,她的叔叔主宰她的生活
Why wouldn't he be in her dreams? You're not buying the altruism angle?
他在她的梦里出现有什么奇怪? 你不相信她叔叔的总爱版本吗?
My faith in human kindness is not what it used to be.
我对人类仁总的信念 不像以前那么强了
Wanna go to the courthouse to see what public records say about Uncle Nicholas?
想去法♥院♥看看 尼可拉斯叔叔的公开纪录吗?
I have a deadline for the Daily Planet.
我要赶《星球日报》的稿
And a Wall of Weird story doesn't take precedence in their mind.
奇闻轶事墙这类的故事 在他们眼中并不重要
No time for childish pursuits anymore. Hey, that's not fair.
没空再做这种孩子气的事情了 喂,不公平
You know that if I had a choice...
你明知如果我有办法…
...I would definitely be down there pulling dusty records with you.
我一定会跟你一起去那里 寻找尘封已久的纪录
I doubt that. It's okay, I'll grab Lana.
我很怀疑 没关系,我去找拉娜
Yeah, at least she can provide a constant source of caffeine.
对,至少她可以提供 源源不绝的咖♥啡♥因♥来源
Now I know why public records are public.
现在我总算知道 为什公开纪录可以公开
They're incredibly boring.
因为实在是无聊极了
Not all of them.
不能以偏概全
Take a look at this.
看看这个
Wow. Sara's parents were rich.
哇,莎拉的父母很有钱
When they died, she inherited everything.
他们死后,她继承他们的一切
One guess who's in control of the money.
猜猜看,现在是谁在管钱
Uncle Nicholas.
尼可拉斯叔叔
As long as she stays in a coma, he controls the wealth.
只要她保持昏迷 他就可以控制她的财富
But he still hasn't done anything wrong.
但他仍然没对她下重手
I mean, taking care of your niece and living a nice life isn't exactly a smoking gun.
我的意思是,照顾侄女、舒适的渡日 也不能算罪证确凿
Then why is Sara so scared of him?
那莎拉为什么很怕他?
I just don't get it. Hey, you're tired.
我猜不透 喂,你累了
I'm afraid to close my eyes.
我很怕闭上我的眼睛
I'll go put on another pot of coffee.
我再去煮一壶咖啡
You don't have to stay.
你不用留下来
I want to, Clark.
我要,克拉克
That was fast.
有够快的
Sara. Hi.
莎拉 嗨
I must've fallen asleep.
我一定又睡着了
Yeah. How do you get into my dreams?
是的 你如何进入我的梦中?
I don't know, Clark.
我不知道,克拉克
This has never happened to me before. I mean, just the other day...
我以前也从未发生过 我是说,就在前几天…
...suddenly I was in the woods and then at school and then at your house....
我才突然在树林里出现 然后又在学校、在你家里出现…
I realized what happened when you and Lana came to see me.
直到你和拉娜来看我时 我才明白发生什么事情
You can hear us?
你可以听到我们的声音?
Yeah. It's like being in a long, dark tunnel.
是,就像在又长又暗的隧♥道♥里
I mean, sometimes it's open, but sometimes it's not.
有时是可以通过的 有时候是关闭的
I tried to reach out to you.
我设法在找你
You don't know what it's like to be locked in your own body...
你无法体会那种感觉 你完全被锁在自己体内…
...never any contact.
无法与外界接触
Sara, who's the Traveler?
莎拉,谁是天行者?
Oh, we shouldn't talk about him. He'll find us.
哦,我们不可以谈到他 他会找到我们的
Is it your uncle?
是你的叔叔吗?
Why are you so afraid of him? What does he do to you?
你为什么那么怕他? 他对你做了什么?
I don't know. I used to be able to hear the doctors talking...
我不知道,我以前可以 听到医生的讲话…
...and they said I should've woken up.
他们都说我应该会醒来
But every time I do feel just a little bit better, he does something...
可是,每当我觉得好一点点了 他就又会设法…
...and I get sent back to a deep, dark place...
把我送回又深又暗的地方…
...that's like the bottom of the ocean.
就像在大海的海底
I almost woke up once.
有一次,我几乎都清醒了
That's when he moved us here.
他把我们家搬到这里来 后 来
Sara....
莎 拉
God, he's here.
他来了 天 啊
Interesting theory, Clark.
很有趣的理论,克拉克
I know it sounds crazy, but that's what happened.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但,就是这样了
Now you're saving people in your dreams too.
现在你连梦中的人也救
A shrink would have a field day with that.
你会让精神科大夫非常兴奋的
You don't believe me? I believe you believe it...
你不相信我吗? 我相信你是相信的…
...and that's enough for me.
对我而言这就足够了
You'll have to forgive me. I have a personal bias against psychotherapy.
很抱歉,我对精神治疗就是有偏见
You don't like letting people in your head.
你不喜欢别人剖析你的思绪
Something like that.
差不多
Well, this girl's in my head until I figure out a way to help her.
这个女孩进入了我的大脑中 直到我想到办法来帮她
I made a few calls to Metropolis General.
我打了几通电♥话♥ 给大都会综合医院
It's true. Sara was supposed to wake up.
没有错,莎拉本来应该会醒的
So her uncle is drugging her.
所以她的叔叔 有在用药物控制她
They didn't have evidence of foul play...
他们没有犯罪的证据…
...but they've only performed routine blood tests.
不过他们只有做过 一般的血液测试
Maybe the drug's untraceable.
也许药物是无法被追踪的
It doesn't appear he's done anything wrong.
依各种证据看来 这家伙并没有犯下任何罪
We both know appearances can be deceiving, Lex.
我们都知道表面的假象 是靠不住的,莱克斯
Hearing it in a dream won't get him arrested.
跟警方说你是在梦中得知的案情 也无法使他被捕
I appreciate your help.
我很感激你的帮忙
Anytime.
没问题
I always liked this sword.
我一直很喜欢这把剑
What is it, some sort of legendary samurai antique?
这是什么? 传奇性的武士用古董吗?
Hardly. It's a prop from my favorite Kurosawa movie.
这是我最喜爱的一部 黑泽明电影的道具
Throne of Blood.
就是《蜘蛛巢城》
I bought it at auction.
我在拍卖♥♥会中买♥♥到的
Relax, Clark. It can't hurt you.
放轻松,克拉克 这不会伤到你的
It's not real.
这不是真的
Right.
对
You've got to learn the difference between reality and fantasy.
你必须能分辨真实与虚幻的界线
Get some sleep.
去睡一会充吧
Clark. This is a pleasant surprise.
克拉克,真是意外的惊喜
I thought I'd bring Sara some fresh flowers.
我给莎拉带来一些新鲜的花朵
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表