Chloe.
克洛
Thought that was Gabe's car.
我还以为是盖博的车
What a surprise. I haven't seen you since Since my Dad was fired from the plant.
真意外,我很久没看到你… 自从我爸被工厂解雇后
How's he doing? Hanging in there.
他还好吗? 还可以
I don't think he ever expected the human resources shuffle this late in his career.
他没料到人资单位 会在他如此资深之时丢弃他
He's a good man. He'll land on his feet.
他是很有能力的人 他会安渡难关的
Actually, he sent out dozens of resumes and hasn't even gotten a nibble.
事实上,他寄了一叠履历表 一点回音也没有
I know this is beyond the call, but Dad said...
我知道这是题外话 但我爸说…
...you always kept your ear close to the ground.
防人之心不可无
You think somebody could be sabotaging his chances at a new job?
你认为是有人 在阻碍他找工作的机会吗?
Chloe, you know I'd do anything for Gabe...
克洛,你知道 我愿意为盖博做任何事…
...but...
但…
...Lex is opening some projects none of us want anything to do with.
莱克斯有几个计划在进行 没有人会想跟这些案子扯上关系
Trust me, your Dad would be better off to put LuthorCorp far behind him.
相信我,你♥爸♥ 离开路德企业也许更好
I need a decontamination crew in Section 1 978.
我需要一组消毒人员 到1978部门
Send a security team.
叫一组警卫过来
There she is! Cover corridor C.
她在那里! 检查丙走廊
You got it.
好
Hold it right there!
站住
Hey, move it.
快
Chloe, hey! Chloe. I've been trying to break through...
克洛,嘿!克洛 我一直想追上…
...to planet Chloe for two halls now. Yeah.
苦追两个长廊
I guess I've had a lot on my mind. Speaking of which....
我在想很多事情 提到这个…
Tell me I can cross your teacher-of-the-year interview off my list.
我想你得赶快交出 那篇年度教师的专访
Well, I called and I left a message, but she didn't call back.
我打了电♥话♥还留言 可是她都没有回音
Clark. Okay, Clark.
克拉克,好,克拉克
I understand Mrs. Taylor is like Fort Knox when it comes to her private life...
我了解探究泰勒女士的私颌域 就像侵入纳克斯堡金库…
...but journalism isn't sitting back, waiting for someone to hand you the truth.
但新闻记者不能桔坐着 等待另”人给你真♥相♥
Sometimes, you have to actually work for it.
有时,你必须努力追查
And sometimes, timing is everything. Okay, Clark.
时机才是重点 克拉克
Now go. And remember, "no comment" is not an option.
去吧, 记住〝无可奉告〞 是不能接受的
Mrs. Taylor, I was wondering if we could set a time for your Torch interview.
泰勒女士,我是否能预约时间 请您接受《火炬》的专访
It'll be painless, I promise.
我保证不会很难熬的
Actually, I'm really busy this week.
事实上,我这星期真的很忙
Mrs. Taylor, 1 0 minutes. Tops.
泰勒女士,最多只要十分钟
How about before lit class? Does that work for you?
文学课之前如何? 你觉得可以吗?
No, I'm printing a pop quiz because I watched TV last night...
不行,我得准备随堂测验 因为我昨晚都在看电视…
...instead of prepping for class.
没有准备上课的材料
Did she really just say that?
她刚才真的那样说吗?
Hey, Pete, are we still on for tonight? Oh, yeah.
彼得,我们今晚仍照原订计划吗? 哦,对
I gotta drop some stuff off for my mom, but I should definitely be home for tip-off.
我得先去帮我妈拿些东西,不过 开赛时我一定会车时回去
Another lovely evening huddled around the electronic hearth.
又是一个在电暖炉边团圆 的美丽夜晚
Since Pete's supplying the big screen, I got dinner.
彼得提供大萤幕 我准备晚誉
What? Clark Kent in the kitchen?
什么?克拉克肯特进厨房♥?
What's on the menu?
菜单上有什么?
Clark's gonna run to Metropolis to get Shark Dogs from the stadium.
克拉克要跑到大都会的球场 去买♥♥鲨鱼热狗
What? Whoa, whoa, back up.
什么?哇,哇,回带
You mean to tell me that Clark is driving six hours to pick up a couple of hot dogs?
你是说,克拉克要开六小时的车 就为了买♥♥几条热狗?
Well, when Clark goes supersonic, he can make the roundtrip in 1 0 minutes.
如果克拉克用超音速 他可以在十分钟内来回
He's kidding.
他在开玩笑
Come on, Pete, let's get to class.
走吧,彼得,上课去了
What was that? lt just happened. I never meant to say that.
你在干嘛? 就是脱口而出,我不是有意的
I just had this urge to tell the truth.
我只是有说出事实的冲动
Well, next time you get the urge to open up, don't.
下次你有这种冲动开口时 请尽量克制
Lex.
莱克斯
Thanks for dropping by.
感谢你过来一趟
Which of your obsessive-compulsive fixations is behind today's summons?
今天的召唤 又是为了什么执迷不唔的嗜好?
I understand there was...
我知道…
...an incident at the Smallville plant last night, correct?
昨晚小镇工厂 发生意外事故,对吧?
A false alarm in the old wing.
旧大楼那边有假警报
Already taken care of it.
已经处理好了
By scrambling the HAZMAT team?
还调了化学灾害应变小组去处理?
Just a precaution.
只是谨慎一点
Or a wild overreaction.
或是反应过度
Unless, of course, a chemical agent had actually been released.
当然,除非是有化学药品外泄
I'm curious, Dad.
我很好奇,爸
Why the sudden urge to play micromanager?
为什么突然什么都要管呢?
Because I'm concerned about you, Lex.
因为我关心你,莱克斯
You're not deliberately concealing things from me...
你不会故意隐瞒我事情吧…
...are you?
会吗?
We all have our secrets.
我们都有自己的秘密
Okay, well, so far, we have student accolades, testimonials....
好,到目前为止,我们有 学生的歌♥项,感谢词…
Everything except for Mrs. Taylor herself.
万事俱备只欠泰勒女士自己的发言
Well, Chloe, if she doesn't want to talk, maybe we should just let it go?
克洛,如果她不想说什么 也许我们就算了吧?
Hi.
嗨
Oh, hi, Chloe. Hey, Mrs. Kent.
哦,嗨,克洛 嘿,肯特太太
Are there more in the truck? Yes, sweetheart, thank you.
卡车上还有东西吗? 有,甜心,谢谢你
I never got a chance to thank you for the flowers after Jonathan's surgery.
我一直没机会 谢谢你送花给强纳森
Of course. How's he feeling?
别客气 他好一点了吗?
It's been really difficult. He's depressed and angry.
这段日子对他很辛苦 他很忧郁也很生气
I worry that when he comes out of this, he won't be the same man I married.
我很担心,等一切过后 他就再也不是我嫁的那个人了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How's Clark handling all this?
克拉克还适应吧?
Of course, he feels responsible for Jonathan's condition.
当然,他觉得自己 应为强纳森的健康负起责任
How could he be responsible for Mr. Kent's heart attack?
他如何为肯特先生的心脏病负责?
It's not. It's his biological father's. He's the one who drove Clark to Metropolis.
不,是他亲生父亲的责任 就是他把克拉克逼到大都会去的
Mom.
妈
Where do you want these?
这些东西你要放哪里?
Clark...
克拉克…
...you found your biological father, and you didn't tell me about it?
你找到你亲生父亲 竟然没告诉我?
She meant figuratively.
她只是在比喻
You know, coming to grips with the fact that my real parents didn't want me...
知道自己的亲生父母不要我…
...played a part in what happened last summer.
是我去年暑假 发生那些事的部份原因
Let's pick this up tomorrow.
我们明天再继续吧
Okay.
好的
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
I can't believe I told Chloe about Jor-El.
我不敢相信,我竟然 对克洛说出乔艾尔的事
I don't-- I don't know what happened, Clark.
我不知道发生什么事,克拉克
Mom, it's okay. I don't think it's just you. I think something has happened to Chloe.
妈,没关系,不只是你 我觉得克洛有问题
Lana.
拉娜
Hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没有打扰你
No, I'm just finishing up with the morning rush.
不会,我刚结束 早上最忙的时段
I haven't seen you around the last few days.
这几天我都没看到你
I figured after our last conversation you could use some space.
我以为,我们上次交谈过后 你会需要一点空间
I was thinking the same thing, but we don't seem to be very good at that.
我也是这样想 但似乎不太可能
It's hard to make yourself scarce in Smallville.
在小镇很难让自己与外界隔绝
Actually, I'm here because of Chloe.
事实上,我是为了克洛来的
Have you noticed anything different about her?
你是否注意到她 有什么不一样吗?
I don't want to cross the roommate boundaries, but...
我不想超越室友的界限 不过…
...this guy called for her yesterday when she was out.
她昨天出门的时候 有个人打电♥话♥给她
An old coworker of her dad's.
是她爸的旧同事
From LuthorCorp? Yeah, and he sounded really upset.
路德企业的人吗? 是的,他的声音很不悦
He was wondering if she had taken his security card.
他在怀疑 她是否有拿走他的识别卡
Klepto Chloe?
大盗克洛?
That doesn't sound like her.
不像她会做的事
He said whoever stole it broke into a lab at the plant two nights ago.
他说偷他卡的人 两天前潜入工厂里的研究室
Mrs. Taylor?
泰勒女士?
Hi, Mrs. Taylor. I'm sorry to be pulling the 60 Minutes card...
嗨,泰勒女士 我很抱歉打扰你…
...but I'm crashing a deadline. Can we just pop this off really quick?
但我交稿的期限快到了 我们可以尽快地采访一下吗?
Only because you'll never let me off the hook.
为了避免你对我穷追不舍,可以
It must be cool having the best teacher in school as a mom.
身兼最杰出的教师与母亲的角色 感觉一定很棒
I'm used to her being the best at everything she does.
我已经习偿她的所做所为 都是最杰出的
Okay. We'll just start with the obvious. What do you like about teaching?
好的,我们从最平常的开始 教学生涯,你最喜欢哪一部份?
I enjoy the students.
我喜欢跟学生在一起
Okay. Any downsides?
好的,有什么不喜欢的吗?
Always having to hide the truth.
就是得隐藏真♥相♥
I'm sorry. The truth about what?
对不起 关于什么真♥相♥?
That Mrs. Taylor doesn't exist.
根本没有泰勒女士这个人的存在
My real name is Marianne Lewis...
我的真名是玛丽安露意丝…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表