It's true, Lex.
是真的,莱克斯
Lionel's gone soft in his old age.
李涅一定是年纪大心软了
He was willing to lose his parents, but he couldn't bear to lose another child.
他当年可以失去他的父母 但他现在无法忍♥受再失去一个孩子
Neck still bothering you?
脖子还在痛吗?
Muscle aches, sleeplessness?
肌肉瘦痛、失眠?
All common side effects of the drugs.
都是药物的副作用
I knew I wasn't crazy.
我早知道我没疯
Tell me how you did it.
告诉我,你是怎么做的
Lionel thought of everything.
李涅策划一切
First the dope, then getting the window fixed, then setting up the sweatshop.
先是下药,再来是把窗户修好 然后是设计那个工厂
All little details to push you over the edge.
所有的细节 都是要把你推向深渊
How do I know it wasn't all you?
我哪知道 不是你一个人的阴谋?
Well, take a look around you.
你自己四下看看
You think I'd be in digs like this if I hadn't cut a deal with your old man?
我要不是跟你老头谈妥交易 了 我会在这种地方吗?
You gotta admit, it was an elegant plan. Just like when he was a kid.
你不得不承认,是很棒的计划 就像他小时候一样
Either you crack so completely that you can't form a coherent sentence...
你若不是彻底疯了 就是无法完整的说出一句话来…
...or anything you say sounds like the ravings of a madman.
或是你说出来的话… 都像疯子的胡言乱语
But he doesn't have to win, Lex.
但是,不需让他赢,莱克斯
We can bring him down.
我们可以打倒他
Together.
我们合作
Maybe I'll just kill both of you.
也许我♥干♥脆把你们都杀了
Hi, Kal.
嗨,凯尔
I had a feeling we'd see each other again.
我早就直觉到 我们还会再碰面
That's why I've been carrying these around.
所以,我一直带着这些东西
You know each other? We go way back.
你们认识对方? 我们是老交情了
You're in on this too, Clark?
你也有份,克拉克?
You're in on this too? No, Lex...
你也有份? 不,莱克斯…
...it's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don't thank me, Clark.
不要谢我,克拉克
You're part of this.
你也有份
I have to kill you too.
我也得杀了你
You think you can just slither away from me, Clark?
你以为你能 爬出我的手掌心,克拉克?
Lex, I'm your friend.
莱克斯,我是你的朋友
I would never do anything to hurt you.
我绝对不会伤害你的
What'd you do? Did you betray Edge too?
你做了什么? 你也背叛艾奇了吗?
Is that why he beat you to a pulp? Tell me, Clark!
所以他才海扁你一顿? 说,克拉克!
What's the price of a Judas kiss these days?
叛徒犹大的代价 应是什么呢?
I was right about you all along, Clark.
我对你的看法 一直是正确的,克拉克
You're not even human.
你根本不是人类
That car hit him at 80 miles an hour.
那部车以80公里的时速撞上他
And he tossed it like a toy.
他却把车子像玩具一样的扔走
Did you see him?
你看到他了没?
See who?
看到谁?
No, no, no.
不,不,不
He was right there.
他刚才就在那里
He was right there, I swear!
他就在那里,我发誓!
It's all right, Lex.
没关系,莱克斯
We're gonna get you the help you need.
我们会尽可能帮助你的
No. No.
不,不
He was right there. Look at the car!
他就在那里 看那部车!
Look at it! Look!
看哪!看!
He was right there.
他就在那里
Clark!
克拉克!
Hey.
嘿
How's Lex?
莱克斯还好吗?
Lex isn't doing so good.
莱克斯的情况不好
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know how much you wanted to help him.
我知道你很想帮他
The doctors say that you're doing better.
医生说你恢复得很好
I almost died, Clark.
我几乎死了,克拉克
I know.
我知道
I always thought you were being paranoid.
我一直以为你想太多了
About what?
对什么想太多?
That being around you is too dangerous.
说在你身边太危险
But it's true.
不过,是真的
Lana It's okay, Clark.
克拉克
I know.
我知道
You were only looking out for me.
你只是想保护我
But you're right...
但你是正确的
...I think I have to stay away from you.
我想,我得离你远一点
Dr. Foster.
佛斯特大夫
Good evening, Mr. Luthor.
晚安,路德先生
Why do these institutions always...
这种机构为什么总是…
...stink of ammonia?
充满尿臭味?
How's Lex?
莱克斯的情形如何?
Now that he's here, I can control his meds much more tightly.
现在他人在这里 我比较容易控制他的药量
By the time he finishes his treatment, he won't have any short-term memory left.
等他结束疗程后 就不会剩下什么近程的记忆了
Wasn't that exactly what you wanted?
这不正符合你的希望吗?
Never believe for a second, doctor, that this is what I wanted.
大夫,千万别以为这是我所希望的
I love my son more than life itself.
我爱我儿子超过爱自己的性命
But he leaves me no choice.
但是,他让我 没有选择的余地
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表