Not you, not even Jor-El.
你无法知道,乔艾尔也不知道
Don't let it upset you, Kal-El.
不要生气,凯尔
What you share with Lana is an earthly love...
你与拉娜之间的 只是地球上的爱情…
...filled with doubts, and pain and sorrow.
充满疑惑、痛苦与伤成
The love between us will be stronger than anything you can imagine.
我们之间的爱 将是你无法想像的强大
You and I are the only ones left, Kal-El.
你与我是唯一仅剩的,凯尔
We're the only ones who can preserve the Kryptonian race.
我们是保存克普顿血脉 唯一的人选
Come with me, Kal-El.
跟我走,凯尔
Come home.
跟我回家
This is my home.
这里是我的家
I know it seems that way...
我知道表面上是这样的…
...but sooner or later everyone you know here will lie, betray or leave you.
不过,你在此所熟识的人 早晚都会骗你、出♥卖♥♥♥你或离开你
No matter what you say...
无论你说什么…
...I'll never go with you.
我都不会跟你走
Clark Kent?
克拉克肯特?
I have a package for you.
有个你的邮包
Who's it from?
谁寄的?
A Mr. Lionel Luthor.
李涅路德先生
Johns Hopkins, the Mayo Clinic.
约翰霍普金斯医学院 马雅医院
My father's knocked on the door...
我父亲可说跑遍…
...of every major medical institution in the Western world...
西方世界各大着名的医疗机构了…
...and was sent home each time without a cure.
每次都是无功而返
I'm sensing you're having second thoughts.
我觉得你可能 想要再思考一下
Lex, I understand if you want to back out.
莱克斯,如果你想放手 我能了解
He needs to be punished for what he did, but he's still your father and he's dying.
他必须为他的行为接受惩罚 不过,他还是你垂死的父亲
Yeah...
对
...and he's gonna draw his last breath in prison...
而且他会在牢里咽下最后一口气…
...not the VlP suite at Metropolis General.
而不是在大都会医院的贵宾病房♥
But only if you're still willing to go through with this.
不过,得看你愿不愿意配合了
I don't think I like the sound of this.
我不喜欢这种口气
Chloe....
克洛…
A dying man has little to lose.
人之将亡,无所惧也
My father used a bizarre blood platelet cocktail to raise the dead...
我父亲使用过怪异的血小板血清 让死人复活…
...then pinned the murders of the research team on his son.
还设计让他儿子去顶那种罪
Who knows what tactics he'll use to avoid going to prison.
天晓得他还会使出什么招式 回避他的牢狱之灾
Yeah, but the FBl guaranteed our safety.
对,不过联邦调查局保证我们的安全
They're putting me and my father in protective custody until after the trial.
他们要让我爸与我接受证人保护 直至审判后
Then what?
然后呢?
Lex, are you trying to scare me? I'm worried about you, Chloe.
莱克斯,你是想吓我吗? 我是为你担心,克洛
I want you to have all the facts before you walk into that courtroom.
我希望你在入法庭之前 了解所有的事实
Your father's intimidated me long enough.
你父亲骚扰我够久的了
I'm not backing down.
我不会退缩
What is this?
这是什么?
A key.
钥匙
Unfortunately not the one we're both looking for.
很不幸的,并非我们两个 在寻找的那一把
If you wanna play games, I'll leave.
如果你在玩游戏,我就要走了
Clark....
克拉克…
My lawyers told me that your name has appeared on the prosecution's witness list.
我的律师对我说 证人名单上有你的名字
I can only assume that Lex has you buying...
我只能说你误信莱克斯那一套 恋母情结的仇父版本
I am a poor misguided.... Et cetera, et cetera.
还说我是个可′怜的外星怪物等等
Buy into this: You're a murderer.
我只相信:你是个杀人犯
I didn't kill my parents, Clark.
我没有害死我的双亲,克拉克
I certainly didn't shed any tears at their funeral.
我在他们的葬礼上 是没有滴下一滴泪
You have no idea what it's like to grow up under...
你不晓得那种生活,那种…
...the thumb of an abusive father...
有个虐待成性的父亲 的成长过程…
...someone who'd stop at nothing to establish absolute control over you.
为了完全掌控他的儿子 没有任何事物得以阻止他
Your son does.
你的儿子却成功了
Lex is an expert by now.
现在莱克斯是个专家了
An expert at lies and subterfuge.
一个擅长说谎、规避的专家
That key you're holding....
你手中所持有的钥匙…
It opens a door.
可开肢一扇门
Third floor, east wing, Luthor mansion.
路德大宅东侧第三问门
You'll be fascinated by what you find.
你会有意外的惊喜
I'm not walking into some kind of trap.
我不会上你的当
Last time I listened to you, I became a lab rat at Summerholt.
我上次听你的话 差点就成了夏之林的白老鼠
Clark...
克拉克…
...I don't wanna harm you.
我不想伤害你
I want to enlighten you.
我是想为你解谜
You want answers? You're gonna find them.
你不是要答案吗? 那里有答案等着你
Answers you won't believe.
你无法置信的答案
Before you jump to conclusions You said you stopped investigating me.
在你妄下结论之前… 你说过你已停止调查我了
I did. You did? Then what is this?
我是停了 停了?那这算什么?
I understand how you could think all this is about you...
我可以了解你对这一切的看法…
...but in fact it's about me.
这不是针对你而是为了我自己
More lies.
更多的谎言
So much of my own life I can't explain.
我的人生中 有许多我无法解释的事
I survived countless brushes with death, and it all started with this car crash.
我经历无数生死存亡的关头 总能存活,一切是从车祸后开始的
If I'm guilty of anything, it's that I inherited my father's curiosity for the unexplained.
如果我有罪,只能说 我继承我爸对神秘的好奇心
You've inherited his dishonesty.
你继承了他的不诚实
Clark, look me in the eye and tell me you don't have any hidden places...
克拉克,看着我的眼睛告诉我 你就没有任何黑暗的角落…
...where you keep deep, dark secrets.
隐藏着你深况的秘密
Ever since I met you, I've been defending you.
自从我过到你之后 我就一直在护卫你
Making excuses for you to people like Pete, like my parents...
我在彼得、我父母面前 为你找借口帮你说话…
...telling them, "You can trust Lex Luthor, he's a good guy.
我跟他们说〝你们可以相信 莱克斯路德,他是个好人
He's nothing like his father."
他完全不像他父亲〞
I was wrong.
我错了
Clark....
克拉克…
I can't believe he pretended to be my friend for three years just to investigate me.
我真的很难相信,三年来 你假装是我的朋友就为了调查我
I'm so sorry. I know how hard this must be for you.
我很遗憾,我知道你一定很不好受
Maybe Kara's right.
也许卡拉是正确的
She warned me that all my friends would betray me.
她警告过我 我所有的朋友都会出♥卖♥♥♥我
Maybe I don't belong here.
也许我不属于此地
Maybe there's a better place for me. No. No.
也许有更适合我的地方 不,不
I've done everything in my power to defy Jor-El.
我尽全力的在对抗乔艾尔
Mom, it's only made things worse.
妈,也许这样只会事情更糟
Clark Maybe I should go.
克拉克… 也许我应该走
Oh, sweetheart.
哦,甜心
You don't have to decide anything right this minute.
你不用现在就下决定
You know? It's been an incredibly difficult time for you.
知道吗?现在是你最难熬的时候
With Pete gone, and Lana leaving....
彼得走了,拉娜也要离开…
Lana....
拉娜…
Lex.
莱克斯
I just wanted to say bon voyage.
我只是想过来祝你一帆风顺
Shouldn't you be at the courthouse?
你不是得去法庭吗?
My father can wait.
我父亲可以等一下
I couldn't let the last person you saw from Smallville...
我不能让你在离开小镇时 看到的最后一个人…
...be the shuttle driver looking for his tip.
是等着要小费的计程车司机
Lex, I can't thank you enough for everything that you've done for me.
莱克斯,你对我所做的一切 光说感谢二字是不够的
It's pretty clear your destiny lies far beyond the Smallville city limits.
很明显的,你的命运 是在离小镇更遥远的地方
I'm just trying to help you get there.
我只是协助你到达那里
I don't know what I did to deserve such a great friend...
我不晓得我何德何能 可以拥有这么棒的朋友…
...but I'm glad that you came into my life.
不过,我还是很高兴 你来到我的生命中
Maybe I'll bump into you on the Champs Elysees.
也许我还会到香榭大道去撞见你呢
Are you gonna be in Paris?
你会去巴黎吗?
I haven't been in a couple years, but now I have reason to go.
我有好多年没去 可是我现在有理由去了
Lex....
莱克斯…
Clark isn't here. The judge says if he's not here in five minutes, he's setting bail.
克拉克不在这里,法官说他 五分钟内不到的话,就可以保释了
Did you try calling? At home and on his cell phone. No answer.
你有打电♥话♥去催吗? 他家里、大哥大都没人接听
Something big must've happened because he flaked on Lana too.
一定出了什么大事 因为他也放拉娜鸽子了
Lex, what's going on? Nothing.
怎么了?
I'm just hoping Clark didn't change his mind.
我只希望克拉克不要改变心意
You're his best friend. Why would he do that?
你是他最好的朋友 他哪会这么做?
There he is, just in time to save the day.
他来了,正好可以及时救援
Clark, hey....
克拉克,嘿…
How do you feel about prison now that you've been denied bail?
现在你的保释已被拒绝 你对坐牢有何成受?
You know, it's nothing new to be in prison and to be an innocent man.
大家都知道,清白的人坐牢 也是常有的事
In the end, I have no doubt that justice will prevail.
我相信,最后 正义公理将会获胜
Are you planning an appeal, sir?
你想上诉吗,先生?
Clark....
克拉克…
Thanks for showing up. It means a lot to me. I didn't come here for you, Lex.
感谢你过来,对我意义重大 我不是为你来的,莱克斯
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表