I don't know.
我不知道
Look.
嘿
I'm afraid I'm a little jaded in the romance department.
我想我的罗曼史经验 是有点不顺的
The only thing I know about relationships is that...
依我的了解 男女关系最终的结果…
...someone usually winds up getting hurt.
就是,有一方通常会受到伤害
And you don't think I can trust Clark to not do that?
你不觉得我信任克拉克不会伤人?
I don't think it's about trust.
我不认为这与信任有关
It's like the German poet Rilke said:
德国诗人里尔克说过
A person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them.
一个人的价值不在于 你与他的最后对话
They're who they've been throughout your whole relationship.
在于整段关系中的言行
Mom! Oh, thank God you're back.
妈! 哦,谢天谢地,你回来了
What happened? The FBl came and tore through everything.
发生什么事? 联邦调查局翻箱倒柜的
What did they want? They had a search warrant.
他们要什么? 他们有搜索令
The only thing that's missing is the key.
唯一不见的是那把钥匙
I have to get that back. If they find out what it's for....
我得去要回来才行 万一他们发现那是做什么的…
lt doesn't matter, Clark. How can you say that?
没有关系的,克拉克 你怎么可以这样说?
Because they didn't get what they came for.
因为他们没有拿到 他们要找的东西
Lex!
莱克斯!
Clark, I'm busy. Can this wait?
克拉克,我很忙,你能等一下吗?
The FBl just raided our farm.
联邦调查局刚刚搜过我们的农场
Any idea why?
知道是为什么吗?
They didn't say, but for some reason, I think your dad's involved.
他们没说,但从某种迹象看来 我认为你父亲牵涉在内
Clark, I can't imagine my father's on the FBl's most trusted list...
克拉克,我爸不可能 是调查局信任的人选
...but I'm curious why you think he'd be interested.
我好奇的是 你何以认为他会有兴趣涉入
I talked to him today. He said some crazy things.
今天我跟他谈了一会充 他说了一些疯狂的东西
He thinks I can give him answers about the caves.
他认为我可以给他 有关那个洞穴的答案
Can you?
你可以吗?
My father's methods can be questionable, but usually there's truth in his madness.
我爸的方法可能是有问题的 通常,他疯狂的行为中也会有真♥相♥
He's so obsessed about those caves that he's imagining things that don't exist.
他很沈迷于那些洞穴 所以想像出一些不存在的东西
Clark, I'm glad you told me about this.
克拉克,我很高兴你告诉我此事
It means a lot that you trust me enough to let me help.
这对我意义重大 代表你信任我才要我帮忙
Is there something you're not telling me?
你有什么事没告诉我吗?
And what would that be, Clark?
哪会呢,克拉克?
I'll check into it.
我去调查
What the hell were you doing at the Kent farm?
你在肯特农场做什么?
Be quiet.
安静点
You're bound and determined to blow our cover, aren't you? Get in here.
你想要泄漏我们的行踪 是不是?快进来
If I want to look at Clark Kent, you won't have much to say about it.
如果我想调查克拉克肯特的话 你是不能有异议的
Those weren't your men? We don't storm farmhouses as a habit.
那些不是你的人吗? 我们没有搜查农家的嗜好
What is it about this kid you're trying to protect?
你想保护的那个孩子是怎样?
Look, Luthor, this is my show.
路德,这是我主导的
Do I need to remind you you came to us? Like I had a choice.
还要我提醒你,是你找上我们吗? 我有选择的余地吗?
You know the deal. The FBl isn't interested in some farm boy.
你是知道我们的交易的 联邦调查局对农场男孩不成兴趣
We're interested in your father.
我们是对你的父亲有兴趣
Now, get out of here so we can do our work.
好了,滚吧 我们得做事了
Your father's not working with the FBl! It's you!
你父亲不是跟联邦调查局合作的人! 你才是!
Clark, you have to trust me. I did.
克拉克,你必须相信我 我信任过你
I guess it was a bad mistake.
我想我错得离谱
Clark, you've got it all wrong!
克拉克,你统统搞错了!
Look, it's not about you! We're going after my father!
嘿,不关你的事! 我们是在调查我父亲!
He tried to pin the murders at Metron Labs on me, so I went to the feds...
他想将美特隆研究室谋杀案 加在我身上,所以我才去调查局…
...and I cut a deal.
达成一个交易
Look, over and over...
一次又一次
...I've given him the chance to show me who he really is...
我已经给他很多机会 让他秀出他的真面目
...and I now realize he already has. He deserves what's coming to him.
现在我已经看清楚了 他应该得到应有的惩罚
You don't care whose privacy gets invaded. lt wasn't the FBl who raided the farm.
你就不在乎侵犯到谁的隐私 侵入农场的不是联邦调查局
My father may have had men impersonate the feds. The question is why.
可能是我父亲叫人假扮联邦调查局 问题是为什么
Maybe he's on to you! Maybe he's warning you to back off.
也许他是针对你! 也许他想叫你退开
If that's the case, I'm sorry he got you involved...
如果是这样的话 我很抱歉把你扯进来…
...but I think you already were. What's that supposed to mean?
不过,我想你已经身陷其中 这是什么意思呢?
How well do you know a Dr. Virgil Swann?
你认识一位维吉尔史皇博士吗?
What makes you think I know him at all?
你为什么会以为我认识他?
According to the FBl, my father's been talking to him...
根据联邦调查局的调查 我父亲跟他谈过话…
...and he found Dr. Swann through you.
他还是透过你 才会认识史皇博士的
You two have been e-mailing each other?
你们两个通过电子邮件吗?
He's been studying the cave paintings.
他一直在研究洞穴里的画
I don't know how you stumbled into this...
我不晓得你是如何 掉入这淌混水的…
...but somehow you've got two billionaires keenly interested in you and those caves.
但你让两大富豪 对你以及那些洞穴发生强烈的兴趣
They're your enemies, not me.
他们才是你的敌人 不是我
You betrayed me!
你出♥卖♥♥♥我!
Hello, Kal-El.
哈罗,凯尔
My name is Clark.
我叫克拉克
You think I betrayed you because I met with Lionel Luthor?
因为我和李涅路德见面 你就认为我出♥卖♥♥♥你吗?
You did more than meet with him. You agreed to help him.
你不只见过他 你还答应要帮他
I didn't betray you, Kal-El.
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你,凯尔
I promised you your secret would never leave this building, and it hasn't.
我承诺过,你的秘密 不会走出这栋大楼,我做到了
My involvement with Lionel Luthor is in your best interest.
我与李涅路德的关系 纯粹是为了你好
That man has done nothing but cause my family pain.
那个人只想造成我一家的不幸
Was he the one who caused the explosion on the farm?
是他引起农场爆♥炸♥的吗?
Did he make you run wild in Metropolis?
是他让你在大都会变坏的吗?
I opened the door to your heritage...
我为你开肢传承之门…
...because I thought that you were ready.
因为我当时以为 你已经准备好了
Your actions over the past year have proven me wrong.
你过去这一年的行为 证明我是错误的
You don't understand.
你不了解
There was another message in the ship, from my biological father.
我的生父那里发出另一个讯息来
It said I was sent here to conquer.
说出,我被送到这里 是来征服世界的
Do you know if that's true?
你觉得这是真的吗?
I don't have all the answers.
我没有所有的答案
I'm still on the same journey as you are, Kal-El.
我仍然与你 置身同一个旅程中,凯尔
Please. Don't call me that. I don't even know who that is.
请不要叫我这个名字 我甚至不晓得这个人是谁
Fathers often want futures that their sons reject.
父亲对未来的期许 通常是当儿子的所不屑的
That struggle is as old as the human race.
这种人性的挣扎,自古皆然
Except I'm not human.
只不过,我不是人类
Humanity is not only about biology.
人性不只是生理上的
Look, you don't know Jor-El.
嘿,你不认识乔艾尔
Everything that he said has come to pass.
他说过的每件事都会馒馒地兑现
My father made a deal with him to save me, and now it's killing him.
我父亲为了救我,与他达成共识 现在他深受其苦
But the more you pursue this course, the greater the risk...
但,你愈是追求真♥相♥ 危险愈大…
...that you'll expose your secret not only to the Luthors...
你不只是会把 你的秘密泄露给路德家…
...but to the world.
还会泄露给全世界知道
I can't let my father die for my mistakes.
我不能让我的父亲 被我的错误害死
Well, if that's your decision...
等一下,如果这是你的决定…
...then there's something else I have to show you.
那我要让你看一些东西
Activate screen.
启动萤幕
It says, "l am waiting."
上面说的是:〝我在等〞
It must be from Jor-El.
一定乔艾尔发出来的
That message didn't come from the stars.
讯息不是从太空发出来的
It originated right here on Earth.
是从地球本身发出的
But I believe...
但我相信…
...that it wasn't meant for you, Kal-El.
那不是针对你,凯尔
Dad?
爸?
Mom, where's Dad?
妈,爸在哪里?
He left again, Clark.
他又离开了,克拉克
Don't be too hard on him.
不要太为难他
He can't do what he used to around here.
他不能回复到以前那样了
Mom, I don't think it's that simple. I just went to see Dr. Swann.
妈,我不认为事情有那么单纯 我刚刚见过史皇博士
He thinks Jor-El is trying to contact someone.
他认为乔艾尔想联络某人
Mom, it's not me, and the way Dad's been acting...
妈,不是我 从爸最近的行为看来…
...I think he's getting messages through the key.
我想他一定经由钥匙 收到什么讯息了
What would Jor-El want with your dad?
乔艾尔想对你♥爸♥怎样呢?
He said Jor-El was waiting for something. Do you know where Dad went?
他说乔艾尔在等待某样东西 你知道爸去哪里了吗?
You searched every inch of that farm? Yes.
你搜过农场的每一寸土地了吗? 是的
You're certain? Yes, sir, I assure you. It's not there.
你确定? 是的,我保证,东西不在那里
Everybody out of here. Get out. Right now! Get out of here!
统统出去,滚出去 马上给我滚!滚开!
Out of here. Now!
滚出去,滚!
I said, everybody get out of here! Go on, get out.
我说,每一个人都给我滚出去! 快,出去
You have no right to be down here.
你没有权力在这里
Well, the State Park Service might disagree with you.
州政♥府♥公园管理处 也许会反对你的说法
You want something that doesn't belong to you. I'm not gonna let you take it.
你想要抢走不属于你的东西 我不会让你拿走的
There exists in this world some things too valuable to belong to any one person.
这世界上,有一些东西太珍贵 不该只属于任何一个人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表