Advanced economics. Smallville High's best and brightest.
高阶经济学 小镇高中最好最优秀的学生
Welcome to LuthorCorp.
欢迎光临路德企业
Now, you're all here to learn something about business.
各位来到此地学习经商之道
The most important element in anything to do with economic theory...
经济学理论最重要的因素…
...is the individual.
在于个体
Yes...
是的…
...you.
就是各位
Traditional rules, supply and demand, they're secondary...
传统的法则、供给与需求 都是其次的…
...but to rise above those rules, to know when to break them...
要能凌驾各种经济法则 且能适时的突破…
...requires absolute personal commitment.
需要的完全是个人的奉献与承诺
I consider it a prerequisite for success.
我认为那就是个人 追求成功必备的要件
And I consider it despicable, immoral and possibly illegal.
我认为那是卑鄙、不道德 与可能违法的
I'm sorry. Do you have a question?
对不起,你有问题吗?
No? Anybody else?
没有?还有谁有问题吗?
No? All right, then, I'll hand you back over to Mr. Simms.
没有?很好,那么 现在就让西蒙斯先生来带颌各位
All right, group, follow me.
好了,各位,随我来
lt was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you.
很荣幸过见您 谢谢你
Miss Sullivan, Mr. Kent.
苏利文小姐,肯特先生
Well, it's nice to see you both looking to the future.
很高兴看到你们两个 在即包望未来
Want to make a break for the fire escape?
想从逃生口逃出去吗?
I'd crawl down all 39 stories if this field trip didn't count toward our final grade.
要不是这次校外教学关系到 我们的成绩,我宁可爬39楼逃走
Welcome to the Lionel Luthor eXhibit.
欢迎光临李涅路德的陈列馆
Next floor: victims, sycophants and hatchet men.
下一个楼层为您展览的是: 受害人、马屁精还有杀手
How about I split up this jaded little fan club?
我们把这个小团体 分成两队如何?
Mr. Kent, take the neXt car.
肯特先生,等下一趟
Elevators.
电梯
Too much demand, not enough supply.
就是需求大于供给
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天
What did you just do?
你刚才在做什么?
Please, don't tell anyone about this.
请不要跟别人说
Hello! Hello! Is anybody in there?
哈罗!哈罗!有人在里面吗?
This is LuthorCorp security. Remain calm.
我们是路德企业的安全人员 请保持镇定
If anybody's in there, we're working to get you out!
如果有人在里面 我们会设法救你们出来的!
Hang on!
撑住!
What did you just do?
你刚刚怎么做的?
You didn't want to get caught, and I wanted to help, so....
你不想被逮到,我想帮助你 所以…
Clark, now you know my secret too.
克拉克,现在你也知道我的秘密了
You can't tell anybody.
你不可以对任何人说
Please. Are you two all right?
求求你 你们两个没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we're okay.
对,对,我们没事
The elevator crashed just as we got out of the doors.
我们出电梯的时候 电梯正好垮了
Sounded like the cable broke. How?
好像是电缆线断了 怎么会?
I don't know, Chloe.
我不知道,克洛
Are you all right? Yeah, I'm okay.
你还好吧? 对,我没事
Thank you.
谢谢你
Alicia, hold on!
爱丽西亚,等一下!
I didn't get a chance to thank you yesterday.
我昨天没机会向你道谢
Oh, it was my pleasure.
哦,那是我的荣幸
It was actually kind of a relief to be able to share my ability with someone.
我很高兴有机会跟别人 分享我的能力
Is that what it takes to be friends with you?
这就是跟你交朋友的代价吗?
I guess I deserved that.
我看我是活该
I'm not really as stuck-up as everyone thinks.
我不是别人眼中那么高仿的人
What, you think I don't know what people say about me?
得了,你以为我不晓得 别人在背后是怎么说我的吗?
It doesn't bother you, huh?
你并不在乎,对不对?
I'm always so afraid that if I get too close to people...
我只是很担心 如果我跟别人太接近…
...they'll find out about me, realize that I'm a freak.
大家就会知道我的能力 然后把我当怪物
I just figure it's better to be alone, even if people think I'm a snob.
我宁可被当做仿馒的人 没有朋友
You don't mind if I ask.... Have you always been able to...?
我能不能冒昧的问你… 你是否一直都有这种…?
No. It was the meteor shower.
不,是在流星雨之后
One minute I was swinging on the swing set, next I'm in the middle of a corn field.
我原先是在荡秋千 没想到却变到玉米田里了
Do you know how it happened?
你知道是怎么变的吗?
Sort of. I mean, once I was old enough to realize I was different...
有点了解,我是指,我长大后 就知道我跟别人不同…
...I did some research and-- Thank you.
我做过一些研究… 谢谢你
I don't know. There's a complicated explanation about quantum physics.
我不晓得该不该说 量子物理学是很难解释
You'd probably be bored. No.
你会感到无聊的 不会
Try me.
说说看
Basically, the meteor shower affected my body...
基本上,流星雨影响到我的身体…
...and allowed me to teleport myself.
让我能够以意念传送自己
And anything you touch.
还有你碰到的东西
And anything I touch I want to take with me. Yes.
还有我碰到的东西 我想带走的东西,没错
What about you? Was it meteor eXposure too?
那你呢? 也是陨石造成的吗?
Everything's pretty much connected to the meteor shower.
所有的事情 都跟那场流星雨有关系
Right?
对不对?
Right.
对
I just can't believe you're like me.
我只是无法相信,你会跟我一样
I mean, not eXactly like me, but just...
我是指,虽然不完全一样 可是…
...Iike me.
跟我很像
You know?
你理解吗?
Yeah. I do.
是,我了解
Bye.
再见
Adam?
亚当?
Lana.
拉娜
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Adam, what is this? It's private. Give it back to me.
亚当,这是什么? 是私人的东西,还给我
No.
不
"January 11 th. Lana evasive about her relationship with Clark.
〝一月十一日 拉娜回避她与克拉克的关系
January 17th. Clark is at the scene of another accident."
一月十七日 克拉克出现于另一个意外现场〞
You've been spying on me, and you've been spying on Clark.
你在调查我 也在调查克拉克
Look who's talking.
是谁在调查谁啊?
No, you threatened me, and now I find out you've been keeping tabs on me?
不,你威胁过我,现在 还让我发现,你对我做笔记?
I want you to leave.
我要你离开
Guess you haven't checked tenant laws.
我想你没有搞清楚出租法规
It's not that easy to evict someone.
想逐出房♥客 并不是那么容易的
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪充也不去
Alicia.
爱丽西亚
Hey.
嘿
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处在找你
Yeah, you figured teleporting girl, physics lab.
对,你终于想到超能女孩 就是会在物理实验室
It makes sense. That's a pretty good deduction.
很有道理 很好的推论
But I should warn you, Clark, I'm not always that easy to pin down.
不过我得警告你,克拉克 我不是那么容易掌握的
So I've seen.
我见识过了
But since I've been this lucky...
不过,即然我有此荣幸…
...I was just wondering if you'd like...
我在想,你是否愿意…
...to get together, you know, for the econ test.
在一起聚聚 就是,准备经济考试
Are you asking me out on a date?
你想跟我约会吗?
A date? No.
约会?不
Not that I wouldn't, but....
不是我不愿意,不过…
Clark...
克拉克…
...would you like to go out on a date with me?
你愿意跟我出去约会吗?
Did you just win the lotto?
你刚刚赢乐透了吗?
What?
什么?
No, it's just-- I haven't seen you smile like that in a long time.
不,只是…我很久没看到 你这种笑容了
Look, l-- I don't want to spoil your mood...
嘿,我…我不想破坏你的兴致…
...but I wanted to tell you something about Adam.
可是我想跟你谈亚当的事
What is it?
有什么事?
He's been keeping a journal about me.
他针对我在做调查日志
And you. And I don't know if it's because he's jealous or he's obsessed with us...
还有你,我不知道他是出自于 嫉妒或是对我们感到好奇…
...or if....
或是…
If it's more about you.
他的焦点也许是你
Well, I'll go talk to him. Clark, no, I'm gonna have him evicted.
嗯,我得找他谈谈 克拉克,不,我想把他赶出去
I don't think he'll bother either of us anymore. I just...
我想他不会再来干扰我们俩人了 我只是…
...wanted to give you a heads up.
想要提醒你注意一下
See you at 7?
七点见?
Hey, Lana.
嘿,拉娜
We're in the same econ class.
我们上同一班的经济学
According to the Greeks...
根据希腊传说…
...Orion the Hunter is greater in strength and stature than any other mortal.
旧鼠户星座这个旧鼠人的 力量与身材都比一般几人♥大♥
I thought I was the only one who knew astronomy.
我还以为 我是唯一上知天文的人
I'm a science geek.
我是一个科学怪胎
You don't look like one.
你看起来不像怪胎
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表