You think I made the right decision, pushing her away?
你觉得我拒绝她 是正确的决定吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I miss the days when your answers were yes and no.
我很坏念那些答案 只有〝是〞或〝不是〞的日子
Me too.
我也是
Hey, Seth pulled a Bonnie and Clyde and broke Lana out of jail.
嘿,塞斯在玩雌雄大盗 还劫狱把拉娜带走
What? Sheriff's got all the roads blocked.
什么? 警长把所有的路都档住了
She's gonna ruin her life being with him.
她跟他在一起 会毁一辈子的
I gotta find them. Clark, they could be hiding anywhere.
我得找到他们 克拉克,他们可能藏在任何地方
They're a needle in a haystack.
就像海底捞针一样
Depends on the needle.
那就得靠一种针了
I can't believe you came back for me.
我不敢相信 你为了我回来
You could've been caught.
你冒着被捕的风险
I'd never leave Smallville without you.
我绝不会丢下你一人 离开小镇
You're all I've ever wanted. Let's go now...
你是我梦寐以求的 我们走了…
...and get out of here, just the two of us.
我们离开这里,就我们俩人
No, not yet. It's too dangerous.
不,还没 太危险了
They take the rides out tomorrow morning.
明天上午他们就会搬走这些设施
We'll slip away on one of the trucks.
我们潜入其中一辆货车走
Come here.
过来
You're not taking her anywhere.
你别想带她走
I told you to stay away from her.
我跟你说过了,离她远一点
Clark.
克拉克
Let him go.
放闭他
Let him go, Clark, or I swear, I'll shoot.
放开他,克拉克 否则我发誓,我会开枪
Get away from him, Clark!
放开他,克拉克!
Lana, I can handle it from here.
拉娜,现在交给我处理了
Just go. Just meet me outside, okay?
先出去 跟我在外面碰头,好吗?
You need help, Seth.
你需要被医治,塞斯
No, you're just saying that because you want Lana back.
不,你会这样说 只是想要回拉娜
But you can't have her.
可是你不可能拥有她
Looks like I'm not the only one with special powers.
看来,我不是唯一有超能力的人
Clark, you can't fight physics.
克拉克,你无法对抗物理现象
Neither can you.
你也一样
Nice outfit.
很棒的服装
It goes with the community service.
是社区劳务的制♥服♥
Which is getting off easy, after what I did.
这是对我最轻的惩罚了
Lex, thanks for all your help.
莱克斯,感谢你的帮忙
What good are lawyers if they can't jump through hoops?
如果律师不能耍点特技的话 那要他们有什么用呢?
Any word on your friend Seth?
你朋友塞斯有什么消息吗?
He's still in a coma.
他还在昏迷中
They don't know what he'll remember if and when he ever wakes up.
如果他醒得来的话 他们也不知道他能记起什么
Lex, I'm sorry I let you down.
莱克斯,很抱歉让你失望了
I can't defend my behavior, magnetism or no magnetism.
无论是不是磁力造成 我无法为我的行为辩解
But I'd really like my job at the Talon back.
可是,我真的很想要回 我在塔龙的工作
Done.
可以
I'm serious. The place needs you.
我是认真的 那地方需要你
And I make a lousy latte.
我泡的拿铁也很难喝
Lex Lana...
莱克斯… 拉娜…
...I did a lot worse things than steal a sports car when I was your age.
我在你这个年纪的时候 做过许多比偷车更糟的事
And I'm the last guy to criticize someone for falling for the wrong person.
我没有立场去批评 一个爱错人的女孩
But I'm sure the right guy is out there.
可是我相信 你总会过到更适合的
Lex.
莱克斯
I was thinking about what you said, and I need your help.
我在思考你说过的话 我需要你的帮助
All right, Chloe, you have the floor.
好,克洛,请说
It all started with the Wall of Weird.
一切是从《奇闻轶事墙》开始的
Your dad was interested in the effects of the meteor rocks.
你♥爸♥对陨石的影响很有兴趣
He wanted me to start feeding him information about the more bizarre incidents.
他要我提供那些怪事的 相关资讯给他
It's always been an obsession of his.
他一向很着迷这类的事件
But I can't imagine that's the extent of your arrangement.
不过,我不认为 你们之间的安排只是如此
He wanted me to spy on a friend.
他要我监视一个朋友
Who?
谁?
It doesn't matter.
是谁有关系吗?
Clark.
克拉克
And did you? Of course not.
你听话了? 当然没有
I would never do that. Clark is my friend.
不可能的 克拉克是我的朋友
And I told him that, but then he threatened to fire my dad.
我也跟他说过了 可是他威胁要辞了我爸
So I figured that in order to get out of my agreement with him...
所以我就想 为了摆脱我跟他之间的协议…
...I had to find something on your father.
我得找到 可对付你父亲的东西
You know, something damaging enough so that I could blackmail Lionel Luthor.
就是,伤害力要够大的 我才能反威胁李涅路德
That was a very dangerous decision.
那是很危险的决定
I know.
我知道
I'll protect you, Chloe.
我会保护你的,克洛
You have my word.
我向你保证
But in order to do that, I need to know what you found out about my father.
不过,为了保护你 我必须知道你有找到什么东西
Have you ever heard of a man named Morgan Edge?
你有没有听过 一个叫摩根艾奇的人?
Before he was killed, he was the biggest crime lord in Metropolis.
在他被杀之前 他是大都会最大的黑社会头头
He was also your father's closest childhood friend.
他也是你父亲充时最好的朋友
Lana.
拉娜
I came by to say thank you for saving me from Seth.
我过来谢谢你 解救我脱离塞斯
And to apologize.
还要向你道歉
For real this time.
这一次是真的
I should've believed you, Clark. I'm sorry.
我应该相信你的,克拉克 我很抱歉
You weren't acting of your own free will.
你当时的行为 不是你自己的意识
Maybe.
也许
But even though I was under Seth's influence...
即使我是受塞斯的影响…
...part of me always knew you were right.
部份的我 依然了解你是正确的
I just kept telling myself that you were jealous.
我只是不断的对自己说 你在嫉妒
I guess that's just the way I wanted you to feel.
我想,我就是希望你有那种感觉
It wasn't easy for me to see you with another guy.
看到你跟别人在一起 我也不好受
Are you still sure you don't want to be that guy?
你确定你不想成为 那个〝别人〞吗?
Lana....
拉娜…
It's all right. I just wanted to make sure before I told you this.
没关系,我只是想 在说一件事之前,先确定一下
Even though my compass was way off with Seth...
即使我不在乎塞斯的那段时间…
...he still had the courage to be honest with me.
他还是有勇气对我坦白
Then he used his abilities to manipulate you.
然后他用他的能力操纵你
I am not condoning what he did.
我不是想为他脱罪
Believe me, I'm paying for it.
相信我,我也付出代价了
It still felt good caring for someone...
只是,能够去爱一个人…
...and having my feelings returned.
又能得到回镜,感觉很好
I want that again.
我想重获那种感觉
I don't expect you to wait forever for me.
我不奢望你能永远等待我
Good.
很好
Because one of these days, someone's gonna come along that's right for me.
因为有朝一日 会有一个适合我的人出现
And I'm going to want to be with that person.
而且我也会想跟那个人在一起
And you're gonna have to deal with that.
到时候,你就得面对那样的情境
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表