Looks like the old man has been working out!
看来老头有在锻练身体!
Jor-El and I have an understanding.
乔艾尔跟我有了共识
I'm taking you home.
我要带你回家
I don't care what he's done to you. You're not taking me anywhere.
我不管他对你做了什么 你别想带我去任何地方
Clark!
克拉克!
You don't realize how dangerous you are when you're wearing that ring.
你不了解你戴着那戒指 就会变得非常危险
It's not the ring. I was born that way.
不是戒指造成的,我天生如此
You just can't accept it.
你只是无法接受这种事实
What in the hell did Jor-El do to you, Clark?
乔艾尔到底对你做了什么,克拉克?
He made sure I'd never forget who my real father is.
他让我认清 我不能忘记我的生父是何许人
Go on.
继续
Do it.
动手吧
If I could raise a son that could kill, then kill!
如果我春出一个杀手儿子 那就下手啊!
Dad.
爸
Dad? Dad.
爸?爸
Clark.
克拉克
Dad.
爸
Clark. Mom.
克拉克 妈
Oh, Clark!
哦,克拉克!
Mom.
妈
I am so sorry, Mom, for everything. For the baby--
我很抱歉,妈,对所有的事 还有宝宝的事…
We never blamed you.
我们从来没有怪你
Oh, my God! Dad.
哦,我的天! 爸
What happened? Whatever JorEl did...
怎么了? 无论乔艾尔做了什么…
...must've been too much for his body to handle.
一定超过他的身体所能负荷
The important thing is that Clark is back home with us now.
重点是,克拉克 终于又回家跟我们团聚了
Abraham threw lsaac on the pyre to prove his faith to God.
亚伯拉罕将以撒送上柴火堆 用以证明他对上帝的信心
What was your excuse?
那你的借口又是什么?
Lex?
莱克斯?
Son.
儿子
Disappointed I'm not basking in the fires of hell?
我没有受地狱之火的摧残 你感到很失望吗?
Lex...
莱克斯…
...put the gun down.
把枪放下
Sorry I screwed up your plan.
很抱歉我坏了你的好事
Why would I murder my own flesh and blood?
我为何要谋杀我的亲生骨肉?
Son...
儿子…
...you're not yourself. I'm feeling more like myself than ever.
你变得跟以前不一样 没变,我比以前更像我自已
What the hell did you do with Helen?
你对海伦干了什么好事?
She's living very comfortably in your mansion.
她很舒适的住在你的大宅院里
Why don't you ask her.
你何不自己去问她
She's alive? Yes.
她活着? 对
And she told a truly harrowing tale of survival...
她道出一段凄美绝伦的生还情节…
...that left you quite the posthumous hero.
使你成为死后闻名的大英雄
She said the pilot took your money and bailed out.
她说驾驶抢了你的钱后跳机
Lex, we're going down! There must be parachutes!
莱克斯,我们要坠机了! 机上一定有降落伞!
There's only one. Come on!
只有一个降落伞,快点!
I'm not going without you!
我不要放下你一个人!
Count to three and pull. They'll send a rescue plane for you.
数到三就拉 他们会派出搜索机找到你的
Lex.
莱克斯
I love you.
我爱你
Now, go.
好了,跳
Quite a story, don't you think?
很杰出的故事,你不觉得吗?
A sacrificial death that would make any father proud.
多么令为人父亲者 感到骄仿的悲壮死法
But something tells me that's not what really happened, Lex.
不过,我直觉到 事实并非如此,莱克斯
I warned you not to trust her, Lex. Don't turn this on Helen!
我警告过你不要相信她,莱克斯 不要诬蔑海伦!
You had my name carved into a tombstone!
是你把我的名字刻到墓碑上的!
I had search parties scouring half the world for you.
为了找你,我派出搜索队 搜索大半个地球了
Looks like you picked the wrong half.
看来你挑错哪一半了
What would I have to gain from your death?
你死了对我有什么好处?
Lex.
莱克斯
As your widow, Helen just became one of the richest women in the world.
身为你的寡妇 海伦挤身世上最富有的女性之一
Helen never cared about the money.
海伦从不在乎金钱
Oh, but she did, Lex.
哦,她可在乎,莱克斯
Ask her what happened to the vial with the blood sample after you returned it to her.
问她,你那个血液样本交还她之后 有何后续发展
Dad, I just don't get it.
爸,我就是不明白
Why would Jor-El help bring me back...
乔艾尔为何要帮你带我回来…
...when he's the one who wanted me to leave?
是他要我离开的?
You made a deal with him, didn't you?
你跟他交换了什么条件,对不对?
Clark...
克拉克…
...the most important thing right now is that my son has his life back.
眼前最重要的是 我儿子又回到他原来的生活了
I'm not sure I want it back.
我不确定我想要原来的生活
And being Kal-El, I could just do whatever I wanted.
当凯尔艾尔 我可以为所欲为
It was like this huge weight had been lifted off me.
感觉就像,我肩上扛的 那块大石头终于可以放下了
Look, I'm not saying that staying is gonna solve all your problems...
我不是说假使留下来 你所有的问题就都解决了…
...but at least this way we can face it together as a family.
不过,至少我们可以 一家人面对问题
I wish it were that easy.
但愿有那么简单
What is that?
那是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
This guy, Morgan Edge, hired me to steal it.
一个叫摩根艾奇的家伙 雇用我去偷的
Clark, you gotta take this thing back. Dad...
你得让东西物归原主
...I stole it from Lionel Luthor.
这是我从李涅路德那里偷来的
We better find out exactly what it is we're dealing with.
我们最好搞清楚 我们面对的到底是什么
That's my blood, isn't it?
那是我的血,是不是?
It's your blood.
是你的血
Do you think Lionel knows?
你觉得李涅知道吗?
Helen told me she never labeled it before somebody stole it from her office.
海伦说她还来不及贴上标签 就被人从她办公室偷走
Why would Lionel want my blood?
李涅为什么要我的血?
It doesn't matter now.
现在已经不重要了
I'm starting to wonder what he really knows about me.
我开始怀疑 他对我到底了解多少
We've managed to stay one step ahead of Lionel Luthor so far.
到目前为止 我们总算一直超前李涅一步
Why don't you just focus on people closer to home, okay?
你先留意 那些接近家里的人,好吗?
I like Scotch.
我喜欢苏格兰威士忌
What's this? It's our old special. A Suicide.
这是什么? 这是我们特别配方,自杀良药
I hope your tastes haven't changed.
但愿你的品味没有改变
Nothing ever changes, Lionel.
一切都从不改变,李涅
Not even when you dress it up in a designer suit or a penthouse office.
无论你是衣冠楚楚的出现 或是居于顶楼办公室
Yeah, it's sad the same thing can't be said about friendship.
对,很可惜友谊并非如此恒久不变
I kind of suspected you had an inside contact, but I gotta hand it to you.
我早怀疑你有内线了 不过,我还是要称赞你
Very creative.
很有创意
Buying off my daughter-in-law...
收买♥♥我的充媳…
...that's even low for you, Morgan.
摩根,没想到你沦落至此
Oh, well.
哦,这个
All right, all right, let me guess, let me guess.
好,好,让我来猜猜
The idea was to steal the vial and sell it back to me...
计划就是偷到那个样本瓶 再回卖♥♥给我…
...at a healthy markup, right?
当然是会大涨价,是吧?
What are you gonna do, have me charged with breaking and entering?
你打算怎样,告我闯空门?
Why settle for breaking and entering? I can have you put away for good.
为何要用闯空门这种罪名? 我可以让你永远被关起来
I'd be careful, Lionel.
要是我,我会很小心的,李涅
You've got a lot further to fall. Yeah.
你别太冒险了 对
But I'm the one who's got the evidence.
不过,我是唯一握有证据的人
And remember, the statute of limitations on murder never runs out.
而且,别忘了 谋杀的追溯时效是无限期的
You got 24 hours to get that vial back to me.
请你在24小时之内 把那个小瓶子交还给我
Hi. Hi?
嗨 嗨?
I don't even know what to say to that, Clark.
我不晓得该说什么好,克拉克
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉…
...for the way I acted in Metropolis.
为我在大都会的表现致歉
I really messed things up.
我真的搞石匝很多的事情
I keep telling myself that it wasn't you.
我不断的对自己说 那不是真正的你
But...
可是…
...then I think back on all the things that have happened, and I realize...
我回想所有的事情 我才发现…
...that I don't know who you really are.
我真的不了解真正的你
I know you need an explanation.
我知道你需要一个解释
No, I don't.
不,不需要
You warned me there were things about you that I wouldn't understand.
你警告过我了 你有些事并非我能了解的
I guess I just didn't want to believe it.
我想,我以前就是不愿相信这句话
I was protecting you.
我是为了保护你
From what?
保护我什么?
That's the part I can't figure out, because, Clark...
我不了解的就是这部份 因为,克拉克…
...the only thing that keeps hurting me is you.
唯一不断伤害我的 就是你
After everything you said before you left...
你离开前说了那些话之后…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表