Jonathan, what are you doing up there?
强纳森,你在那上面做什么?
Clark should be doing that.
克拉克做就可以了
Sweetheart, I'm fine. Would you stop worrying?
亲爱的,我可以 你不要那么担心
Jonathan, please be careful.
强纳森,小心点
Martha, my father and I built this roof.
玛莎,这个屋顶 是我父亲和我建造的
I could walk this roof with my eyes closed.
我闭着眼睛 都可以走在这屋顶上
You know what the doctor said about taking it easy.
医生说过要你放轻松点的
You know, the last time I checked, the doctor didn't have a farm to run.
上次给我检查的医生 可没有一个农场得经营
Jonathan?
强纳森?
Jonathan!
强纳森!
Clark!
克拉克!
Dad, what are you doing, trying to fly?
爸,你在做什么 学飞吗?
Are you all right? Jonathan!
你还好吗? 强纳森!
It was just that noise. Where the hell did that come from?
不,是因为那个噪音 那是哪里来的噪音?
I didn't hear anything.
我没听到任何声音
It was probably nothing.
也许没什么东西
Dad, look, you don't have to--
爸,你不需要…
Damn it, Kal-El, I can get it myself.
该死的,凯尔 我自己就能拿
Kal-El?
凯尔?
Why'd you call me that?
你为什么那样叫我?
I don't know.
我不知道
You heard a noise. What did it sound like?
你听到一种噪音 听起来像什么?
lt was just a loud, highpitched Hum? It was the key.
很大声,高音的… 嗯?是那个钥匙
Clark, I slipped and fell off the roof, okay?
克拉克,我滑了一下才从屋顶掉下来 可以了吗?
Are you sure this has nothing to do with Jor-El?
你确定这与乔艾尔无关吗?
I thought we agreed we were gonna drop that.
我以为我们同意不再提及此事
What?
干什么?
He is?
他吗?
All right, have the chopper standing by.
好的,准备直升机
Why did you have to bring him into this, Jor-El?
你为什么要把他扯进来 乔艾尔?
Whatever promises my dad made, I'll take them on.
不管我爸承诺过什么 我来承担的
Come on!
来吧
Come on, Jor-El, I'm the one you want!
来吧,乔艾尔 我才是你要的人!
Who is that? Who's down here?
是谁?谁在下面?
Oh, Clark, it's you.
哦,克拉克,是你
Don't let me interrupt you.
别让我打扰到你
I just came down here to be alone. Yeah, I can understand that.
我只是来这里独处一下 是,我能了解
Sometimes, when I'm down here, and I look at these walls...
有时我会来这里 看着这些墙…
...I feel as if it might be possible to solve the mysteries of the universe.
就会觉得 有可能解读出宇宙的秘密
What do you think?
你觉得怎样?
I think it's time for me to go.
我想我该离开了
Clark.
克拉克
How's your father? How's his recovery progressing?
你父亲好了吗? 他的恢复状况如何?
He's better.
他好多了
I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you to see him so....
我很难想像你的心情 当你看到他…
So weak.
那么虚弱
Weak, strong, healthy, he's still my dad...
虚弱、强壮、健康 他仍然是我父亲…
...and I love him.
我爱他
Of course you do.
你当然爱他
A son's love for a father, there's nothing to compare it to.
儿子对父亲的爱是无以伦比
After all, you only get one.
毕竟你只有一个父亲
Clark?
克拉克?
I'm having a strange case of deja vu.
我有一种似曾相识的感觉
Why the sudden resurgence of interest in the caves?
为什么突然问 又燃起对这些洞穴的兴趣?
Lex...
莱克斯…
...Iisten, something truly extraordinary has happened.
听着,有一件很不寻常的事情发生
Do you remember the octagonal hole, or the indentation...
你记得那个八角形孔或那四槽…
...that was in one of the walls of the cave?
就是在洞穴中墙上的?
I'm sorry, Dad. That's your obsession, not mine.
我很抱歉,爸 那是你的痴迷,不是我的
All right, but you remember the hole was sealed over?
你记得那个封起来的孔吗?
Yesterday, I found Clark Kent down there.
昨天我发现克拉克肯特在那里
Clark. Yes.
克拉克 是的
And the hole was open. He'd opened it somehow.
那个洞孔开了 他用某种方法打开的
You know, Dad...
你知道,爸…
...they say mental illness is hereditary.
有人说精神病是遗传的
I'm willing to accept my break with reality. Are you?
我愿意接受我崩溃的事实 你愿意吗?
Oh, Lex, men of vision have so often been mocked.
莱克斯,人的想像力常被嘲弄
Galileo knew it was the Earth that orbited the sun...
功。利略发现地球烧行太阳…
...and he was sentenced to death for that discovery.
他发现这个事实却被判死刑
Where's the lnquisition when you need it?
该问审时,问审何在?
Don't let your friendship with Clark Kent blind you, son.
不要让克拉克和你的友情 使你盲目,儿子
Don't forget it was Clark who discovered the caves.
不要忘记洞穴是克拉克发现的
Then one of the symbols from the caves mysteriously appeared on his barn.
后来,洞里的一个记号♥ 神秘的出现在他的谷仓
The hole sealed itself up the same day that explosion happened on his farm.
他农场爆♥炸♥那一天 那个孔就自行封起来
Probably coincidence. Coincidence.
或许是巧合 巧合
That's an explanation used by fools and liars.
这是笨蛋与骗子用的借口
Lex, we could accomplish so much if we work together.
莱克斯,如果我们能合作 我们就能天下无敌
Don't pretend that this isn't an obsession that you and I share.
别假装这不是 你我共有的嗜好
We both know that you have an entire archive...
我们都知道你有整份档案…
...devoted to uncovering the mystery of Clark Kent...
要揭露克拉克肯特的 神秘面纱…
...and if you won 't help me, I'll find someone else who will.
如果你不帮我 我会找到愿意的人
You said there' d be more time.
你说过还有很多时间的
Who are you talking to?
你在对谁说话?
I'm not talking to anybody, Clark. I'm just thinking out loud, that's all.
我没在跟谁说话,克拉克 我只是在自言自语的思考
Were you talking to Jor-El?
你在跟乔艾尔说话吗?
Listen, son, not everything is about your real father, okay?
儿子,并非每件事 都与你真正的父亲有关,好吗?
He's not my real father. Yes, he is, Clark.
他不是我真正的父亲 是的,他是,克拉克
He is.
他是
He's gonna be around this place long after I'm gone, anyway.
我死了以后,他还会在这地方的
Dad, what's going on with you?
爸,你是怎么了?
I don't expect you to understand any of this stuff, Clark, but l....
我不奢望你了解这些事 克拉克,但我…
I almost died, and I look around here and I think...
我差点就死了,我四下一看 我想…
...what in the hell did l really accomplish anyway?
我一生到底有何成就?
You're lucky, Clark.
你很幸运,克拉克
You won't ever have to face your mortality.
你不用面对生命的有限
But if you did...
如果你有机会…
...you'd find yourself reevaluating your choices too.
你也会反省 重新衡量你的决定
Like taking me in?
就像收春我这类的决定吗?
Clark, no, that's not....
克拉克,不,不是…
I would never regret that. There's just so many chances I never took.
我从不后悔 只是许多机会,我都没有把握
I have to live with my mistakes.
我必须活在我的错误当中
Don't let my mistakes be yours.
不要让我的错误变成你的
You're tired.
你累了
Let's go inside.
我们进去吧
The last thing we want to do is call more attention to this.
我们最好 不要再让人注意到这个了
That looks a little heavy for Psych 1 01.
这种精神层面的东西 有点沉重
I'm just trying to get a handle on what my dad's going through.
我只是想面对我父亲经历的种种
The surgery and everything.
动手术和所有的一切
When I was in the hospital the doctors told me...
我在医院时,医生告诉我…
...that depression's pretty common after a major surgery.
大手术后忧郁的现象是正常的
He's just not the same dad I know.
他不再是我所认识的那个父亲了
He keeps talking about all these opportunities he missed in his life.
他一直在讲他一生中错过的机会
Clark, it's gonna be okay.
克拉克,会好起来的
There isn't anything that you can't recover from.
没有不能恢复的东西
What if you screw up something so badly you can never get it back?
如果你严重破坏了某种东西 又无法修复呢?
I guess that depends on how determined you are.
我认为,得看你的决心够不够
So what's with the cave obsession?
洞穴的嗜好是怎么一回事?
You listened to the conversation. It's one of my father's eccentricities.
你听的对话 是我父亲反常的行为之一
Along with Clark Kent?
与克拉克肯特有关?
Trust me, Clark has nothing to do with my father.
相信我,克拉克与我父亲无关
That's not what it sounded like to me.
听起来,与你说的有出入
When the Metropolis police had that noose around your neck...
当大都会警方格住你的脖子…
...you offered us full disclosure Look, don't try to hang this on me.
你只能提供给我们完整的资料… 喂,别想怪我
Before I agreed to help, all you had on my father was creative bookkeeping.
在我同意帮忙之前 你只有我父亲做假的报帐资料
I'm giving you illegal cellular research, cloning, crimes against humanity.
我提供你的是非法细胞研究 复♥制♥、无人性与罪行
So leave Clark out of this.
所以不要把克拉克扯进来
"You've got an entire archive devoted to unlocking...
〝你有整份档案要揭露…
...the mystery of Clark Kent."
克拉克肯特神秘的面纱〞
That sounds to me like more than your average kid from Podunk.
听起来可不像一般的农村小孩
Maybe if I speak into the microphone, you'll hear it clearer.
也许我对着麦克风说 你会听得更清楚
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表