The blade can cut through anything.
刀刃足以砍断任何东西
The Katai never took it into battle.
花袋武士从未将它带上战场
They never had to.
因为没有那个必要
Till the day the strongest Katai turned on his own.
直到有一天 最强的花袋武士转而与同志为敌
One by one, the Katai fell at his hand.
花袋一个一个被他砍下
Nothing left to lose...
在一切将摧毁之前…
...the last of the Katai lunged at the warrior with this sword...
末代花袋就拿这把剑 扑向那个武士…
...the blade cut him clean in two.
刀刃把他切成两半
But when the warrior's armor fell away...
当那名武士的镜甲落地之时…
...the Katai saw he wasn't even human.
花袋武士才发现 他根本不是人类
Just like you, Clark.
就像你一样,克拉克
See, I've always been honest with you.
就是说,我对你一向很坦白
But it turns out you've been lying to me from the first day I laid eyes on you.
但事实是,从我第一天看到你 你就一直在对我说谎
No, Lex, I can explain. Too late!
不,莱克斯,我可以解释 太迟了!
The irony is, all you had to do was come to me, Clark.
可笑的是,克拉克 你只要来找我坦白就够了
I was your friend.
我以前一直是你的朋友
I would've protected your secret. I would've protected you.
我会保护你的秘密 我会保护你的
But I couldn't be trusted. I'm a Luthor.
你就是不能信任我 因为我是路德家人
No, that's not it. I don't care!
不,不是那样 我不在乎了!
I'm going to dedicate myself to ensuring...
我将致力于…
...the whole world knows who Clark Kent really is.
让全世界都知道 克拉克坎特是何许人也
Life as you know it is over.
你的人生将转变了
Lex.
莱克斯
Lex!
莱克斯!
Mom! Dad! We got a big problem!
妈!爸! 我们有大♥麻♥烦了!
Sara?
莎拉?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Lilacs. I haven't seen lilacs in years.
紫丁香,我好几年没看过紫丁香了
They're my favorite. My mother used to grow them for me.
他们是我的最爱 我妈以前为我种过
Where is your family?
你的家人在哪里?
Listen.
听着
Please don't let him take me again.
请不要让他再把我带走
Who?
谁?
The Traveler, Clark.
就是天行者,克拉克
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字?
Sara, you cannot escape me.
莎拉,你逃不过我的手掌心
No matter where you hide, I will always find you.
不管你藏在那里 我都可以找到你
No! Please! No!
不!求求你!不要!
Clark!
克拉克!
No!
不!
Clark. Thank God, we've been so worried.
克拉克,谢天谢地 我们担心死了
What happened? You fell asleep...
发生什么事了? 你睡着了…
...studying for your history exam. That was a day ago.
就在你准备历史测验的时候 那是一天前的事了
We've been trying to wake you since. You must've been dreaming.
我们一直想要把你叫醒 你一定是在作梦
It was so real.
感觉好真实
I met this girl Sara Conroy, and she was in trouble.
我过到一个女孩叫莎拉康诺冶 她有危险了
Conroy. That's the name of our new next-door neighbor.
康诺怡 这是我们新邻居的名字
He has a teenage daughter.
他有个十几岁的女儿
They moved into Lana's old house?
他们搬到拉娜家的旧房♥子吗?
There's been a moving truck there since yesterday.
从昨天起就有卡车在搬家
How could I dream about someone I've never even met?
我怎会梦到 我从未见过的人?
Wow.
哇
Somebody's sure up early. Clark, have you been up all night?
今天有人很早就起床了哦 克拉克,你整晚都没睡吗?
I was kind of afraid to go to sleep.
我有点害怕睡着
I can't get over how real that dream was.
那场梦真的有够逼真了
I feel like checking on the Conroys. What would you say?
我觉得我该去看看康诺怡一家 你想对他们说什么?
Sara was in danger in your dreams? Be careful.
莎拉在你梦中过到危险吗? 小心点
Yeah. I gotta be careful when I'm sleeping. You weren't just asleep, son.
对,我现在连睡觉也要小心 你可不只是睡觉,儿子
You were out for 36 hours.
你灵魂出窍三十六个小时
That just happens to coincide with that girl moving in next door?
凑巧是隔壁那个女孩搬来的时间?
You think she's keeping me asleep? I don't know, Clark.
你认为,是她使我一直睡着的? 我不知道,克拉克
But with all the weird things going on, you need to be careful.
但是有我们这堆奇奇怪怪的事 你还是得小心
So, look, I'm asking you, you stay away from the neighbors.
所以,我要求你 离邻居远一点
Missed you at school the last few days.
前几天在学校都没碰到你
I haven't been feeling so good.
我近来觉得不太舒服
To be honest, you look a little tired.
老实说,你看起来很累
Maybe you should get some sleep. No.
也许你应该多睡点觉 不
I'll be fine. Okay.
我没事 好的
Well, I brought you your homework.
我帮你把作业带回来了
Mr. Blair said that you could make up your history exam...
布莱尔先生说你可以补考历史…
...as long as you have a note from your parents.
只要你父母出示证明
You're the best.
你是最棒的
Can I tell you something? Sure.
我能告诉你一些事情吗? 当然
I had this dream, and it's really freaking me out.
我作了一个梦 这个梦让我胆颤心惊
What was it about?
什么样的梦?
A lot of things. This girl.
有很多事情,有个女孩
No, Lana, it's not like that.
不,拉娜,不是你想的那样
She needed help.
她需要帮助
Let me guess. You had to save her.
让我猜猜看 你必需救她
Except I couldn't.
只可惜,我没办法救她
Her name's Sara, and she moved into your old house.
她叫做莎拉 她搬进你家的旧房♥子
When did you meet her? That's the thing. I haven't.
你是什么时候过到她? 这就是重点,我还没过过她
How could I be dreaming about her?
可是,我怎么能梦到她?
Maybe if you walked me through the dream...
如果你一步一步 详细叙述你作的梦…
...we could figure it out together.
我们就可以一起解题
You don't think I'm nuts?
你不觉得我疯了吗?
Clark, I think you have a lot of issues...
克拉克,我认为你情况很复杂…
...but I do not think you have lost your mind.
但我不觉得你疯了
Okay, so where did you see her first? Crater Lake.
好吧,那你第一次看到她是在哪里? 火山湖
You were there. Really? What were we doing?
你也在 真的吗?我们在那里做什么?
Nothing.
没做什么事
It's really hazy.
有点模糊
Okay. Well, I have a better idea.
好,那么,我有更好的办法
Why don't we go see Sara in person?
我们何不亲自去拜访莎拉?
Wow, she seemed so....
哦,她本来好…
Do the doctors think she'll come out of it?
医生认为她有可能醒来吗?
Well, there's always hope.
总是抱着希望的
It must be really hard to see your daughter like this.
看到你的女儿变成这样 一定很难过
Oh, Sara's my niece.
哦,莎拉是我的侄女
So this is your old house, Lana.
那么这是你的旧房♥子,拉娜
And you're the boy from next door.
而你是隔壁家的男孩
What exactly happened? Clark.
是怎么发生的? 克拉克
It's okay. It's no secret.
没事,也不是秘密
It was a car accident.
是一场车祸
Sara and her parents went off the Loeb Bridge...
莎拉和他的父母 在看完足球赛的返家途中…
...on their way home from a soccer game.
从罗布桥摔下去
The paramedics say Sara was asleep, which is probably why she survived.
医务人员说莎拉睡着了 也许那正是她存活的原因
Sara's from Smallville? Grandville.
莎拉也是小镇的人? 大镇
Just over the county line.
就越过县界
Lilacs. Those are Sara's favorite.
紫丁香,那是莎拉的最爱
Yes.
是的
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的?
They're my favorite too.
那也是我的最爱
It must be kismet, living in the same house.
一定是命运的安排 才会住同一问房♥子
That's an interesting medal.
那是一个很有意思的徽章
This?
这个吗?
Well, it's just good old St. Christopher. The patron saint of travelers, right?
这是古老的圣克里斯多福 天行者的守护神,是吗?
Yes, I say his prayer every night in the hopes that Sara's journey will end...
是的,每晚我对他祈祷 希望莎拉这赵旅程能结束…
...and she'll come back to us.
让她能回到我们身边
Look, I'm sorry. You'll have to excuse me.
不好意思 我得请你们离开了
It's time for Sara's medication.
莎拉吃药的时间到了
Thank you for stopping by.
感谢你们来访
Dad, I thought I made it clear...
爸,我想我已经说清楚了…
...that I'm back, fully committed to LuthorCorp and to you.
我会回来履行 我对路德企业与你的责任
And I'm delighted...
我很欣慰…
...to hear it.
能听到这句话…
Now, what's the problem?
现在有什么问题吗?
I've been blocked out of half the computer files I need to do my job.
有一半以上的电脑档案 都把我档在门外
Insufficient security clearance?
我的安全层级不够吗?
Thank you, Meli.
谢谢你,梅莉
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表