Now, look, I'd like to believe you, Clark, but--
好,我是想相信你 克拉克,但是…
He wanted to name you Gene.
他曾想把你的名字取为金恩
After Gene Autry.
以纪念金′巴奥特利
We had all of his old records, but Mom finally won out.
我们家有他所有的老唱月 但最后,我妈赢了
Hiram was a pretty good judge of character, Jonathan.
海南很会看人,强纳森
I don't think he'd help a guilty man.
我想他不会帮助有罪的人
Well, I don't think an old bomber jacket is gonna prove anything.
我不认为一件旧夹克 能证明什么
I'm not too sure about that.
我不太确定
Sheriff Tate.
塔特警长
Mr. Kent. I'm not sure how you got in, but I don't find this very amusing.
肯特先生,我不知道你怎么进来 但我不觉得好玩
I think you've got me confused with someone else.
我想你认错人了
The police are on their way.
警♥察♥快到了
Where did you get that?
你在那里拿到这个东西的?
I knew you'd remember me.
我知道你还记得我
This can't be real.
这不可能是真的
You've done a pretty good job of hiding what's real.
你隐藏真♥相♥的功夫很好
I know you made a deal with Lachlan to kill me.
我知道你与拉根串通要杀我
But how did you feel when you found out that he killed Louise instead?
当你发现他杀的是露意丝 你的感觉怎样?
It was supposed to be you.
应该是你死!
You can't kill me. I'm already dead.
你不能杀我 我早己经死了
Mother of God.
圣母玛利亚
If you ever want another day of peace...
如果你想平静过日子…
...you'll confess what you've done to the sheriff.
就去向警长自首
No.
不
I'm not going to jail.
我不要被关进牢里
You're not taking the easy way out.
没有那么容易 就让你自行了断
Mayor Tate. You okay?
塔特镇长,你还好吗?
We got the silent alarm. He's trying to kill me.
我们收到你的警报了 他想要杀我
Who?
谁?
Lachlan was supposed to kill the drifter.
原本,拉根应该杀死流浪汉的
I never meant to hurt Louise.
我从未想过伤害露意丝
I loved her.
我爱她
I never expected to see this day.
我没想到还会有这一天
It's still so hard to believe about Billy.
还是很难相信会是比利
Did you know he came to visit me every Sunday...
我在这里的前两年…
...for the first two years I was in here?
他每个星期天都来看我?
I'm sorry. I know he was your friend.
我很抱歉 我知道他是你的朋友
I guess I always knew how he felt about Louise...
我一直都知道 他对露意丝有好成…
...but I never imagined he could do a thing like that.
但,从没想到他会做出这种事
And him confessing after all these years....
经过这么多年后,他才招供…
It doesn't make any sense.
没有道理
Maybe it had been haunting him.
也许他一直被鬼魂纠缠
It'd be a terrible thing when love consumes you and takes over.
被爱吞噬并主宰你的行为 是很可怕的
I was so in love with Louise.
我深爱露意丝
I just couldn't see she didn't feel the same way about me.
我就是看不出 她对我没有相同的成情
I wish I'd known when to let go.
真希望我当时能明白 能放她自♥由♥
The explosion originated in your family's apartment.
发生在你家公♥寓♥的爆♥炸♥
There were traces of ammonium nitrate, Dad.
有追踪到硝酸铵的痕迹,爸爸
Your parents' death was no accident.
你父母的死亡不是意外
Well, I've always suspected this. I--
我总是在怀疑,我…
I knew my father had enemies, but....
我知道我父亲有敌人 但…
That's not what you told the police.
你不是这么跟警方说的
I was young but never naive.
当时我是很年轻 但并非天真无知
I knew, automatically, that whoever did it would be watching me.
我知道主谋者会监视我
So you knew they were murdered.
所以你早知道他们是被谋杀的
It's not like you to pass up a chance at revenge.
你不像是会放弃复仇机会的人
I had no resources. I couldn't pursue it.
当年我没有资源 我无法报仇
Then. What about the last 30 years?
那,过去的三十年又如何?
I couldn't bring them back.
我无法使他们复活
There was nothing I could do...
我也不能做什么了…
...so I chose to move on, forget about it.
所以我选择继续前进 忘记此事
But you can't, can you?
但你不能忘,是吗?
No.
不
I owe you a thank-you, son.
我欠你一份人情,儿子
Your grandparents were murdered.
你的祖父母是被谋杀的
They deserve justice. Oh, I was such a fool.
他们应该得到正义 我真是太愚昧了
I always thought that their murder could stay buried in the past.
我一直以为他们的谋杀案 可以埋藏在过去
We both know that's not gonna happen until we find out who did this.
我们彼此心知肚明,除非找到主谋 否则事情是不会过去的
Clark?
克拉克?
Lana. How's Dexter?
拉娜,戴克斯怎么了?
I think he's just relieved that his name has finally been cleared.
他终于洗清罪嫌 轻松多了
Personally, I think I'd be more relieved...
我想我更是松了一口气…
...knowing I wasn't getting locked up again.
总算不会再被锁定了
I am not quite sure why, but I think Dexter has you to thank for his freedom.
我不太确定,但我想戴克斯 得感谢你让他获得自♥由♥
You're the one who believed in him.
相信他的是你
Yeah.
是的
He was wrong about the drifter.
他也错看那个流浪汉了
I'm not so sure he was.
这,我就不确定了
Nothing would've happened to Louise if she didn't fall in love with him.
如果露意丝没有爱上他 什么事也不会发生
I know what Louise did was wrong...
我知道露意丝是做错了…
...but I can't help thinking she was lucky.
但我不禁认为她很幸运
Even if it was only for a few days...
即使只有几天…
...she knew what it felt like to really be in love.
她也真正成受到恋爱的滋味了
It's too bad it couldn't last. What if that's not the point?
可惜无法长久 如果时间不是重点呢?
Maybe you have to be grateful for the time that you spend together...
也许你应该把握在一起的时间…
...and stop holding on to what could've been.
不要再为不可知的东西而抗拒
What is it, Clark? What are we doing here?
这是什么,克拉克? 我们在这里做什么?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
What are you doing with that thing?
你拿这那东西做什么?
I was supposed to return it to my father...
我应该把这东西交还给我父亲…
...but there's too many bad memories attached.
但是,它附有太多不好的回忆
Thank you, Hiram.
谢谢你,海南
I can usually tell an honest man when I see one.
我可以看出一个正直的人
Sorry you ran into trouble here. There's plenty of good folks in Smallville.
很遗憾你在这里惹上麻烦 小镇还是有很多好人的
I'll remember that.
我会记住的
Congratulations on the baby. He's lucky to have you as parents.
恭禧你那个小婴充 他很幸运有你们这对父母
If there's anything you ever need, you know where to find me.
如果你有任何需要 尽管到我那里找我
Clark.
克拉克
What did you see?
你看到什么?
He buried this here because he didn't want his father to have it.
他把这个埋在这里 是为了不让他父亲找到
It acts as some sort of journal.
它的功能有点像日记
I think Jor-El was sent here as some kind of rite of passage.
我想乔艾尔被送来这里 是为了进行某种成人礼的仪式
Grandpa Kent was down here too.
肯特爷爷也在这里
He told Joe that if there was anything he needed....
他还告诉乔说 如果他需要任何东西…
What is it, Clark?
怎么了,克拉克?
I don't think you and Mom found me by accident.
我不认为你跟妈 是意外发现我的
I think you were chosen.
我认为你们是被选上的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表