You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
This? Don't let it spook you. I tend to get dehydrated from time to time.
这个?别吓到了 我会不定期脱水
Well, I know that these probably can't compare to the desserts in here...
嗯,我知道这些 可能比不上这里的点心…
...but I wanted to thank you for being such a pain in the butt.
不过,我想感谢你 随时踹我一下
Anytime.
不客气
So I guess this is goodbye.
我想,这代表再见了
Just because I finished physical therapy doesn't mean I won't come by and visit.
我不做复健了 并不代表我不会再来
Lana, please.
拉娜,拜托
I'm a memory from a painful moment in your life. Who wants to be reminded of that?
我在你人生的一段痛苦记忆中 有谁愿意回味痛苦呢?
We all push through the pain, Adam.
我们都熬过痛苦了,亚当
Maybe you're not willing to do that.
也许你还不愿意放下
Lana, I'll be completely honest with you.
拉娜,我坦白告诉你
I like you.
我喜欢你
But I get the feeling that there's someone else...
可是我觉得 还有另一个人…
...and I don't wanna be caught in the middle of anything.
我不想介入其中
There is nothing to be caught in the middle of.
没有任何事好介入
But...
可是…
...I'm not really ready to be jumping into another relationship right away.
我还没准备好要跳入另一段关系
Trust me, I don't wanna be your rebound boy either...
相信我,我也不想 成为你的替代品男孩
...but I would like to be your friend.
不过,我可以做你的朋友
Oh, I'd like that.
哦,我喜欢这样
Good.
很好
Then we're friends?
那我们是朋友了?
Friends.
朋友
Lex.
莱克斯
Clark. How you feeling?
克拉克 你觉得怎样?
Great, actually.
其实,挺好的
Never better.
好得很
I heard you came to visit me, and I wasn't a very cordial host.
听说你有去找我 而我对你不是很客气
If that's true, I'm sorry.
如果真是那样,我很抱歉
Did your dad tell you why he had you committed?
你♥爸♥有没有告诉你 他为何把你关起来?
He said I had a psychotic break.
他说我精神崩溃
They think my island trauma precipitated it. I'm grateful my father recognized it in time.
他们认为是小岛创伤造成的 我很感激我父亲及时发现
Me too.
我也是
Do you wanna tell me something, Clark?
你想跟我说什么吗,克拉克?
No.
没
It's good to have you back, Lex.
你回来太好了,莱克斯
Welcome home.
欢迎你回家
You know, Clark, there is one thing I'll never forget.
知道吗,克拉克 有一件事我永远不会忘记
What's that?
什么事?
How important your friendship is to me.
你的友情 对我的重要性
I'm sorry, Clark.
我很遗′威,克拉克
Lex is okay.
莱克斯没事了
Your secret's safe.
你的秘密也安全了
You gotta find some consolation in that.
你可以感到安慰了
Lex is right.
莱克斯是正确的
Lionel got away with murder.
李涅逍遥法外
But you didn't tell him what really happened.
不过,你也没跟他说出真♥相♥
Well, I figured, what's the point?
我只是觉得,能怎样呢?
Clark.
克拉克
Clark, I do not want you and Chloe taking up this charge.
克拉克,我不希望你跟克洛 去追查这件事
Someone's gonna make Lionel pay for his crime.
总有人会让李涅 为他的罪行付出代价的
Someday somebody will make Lionel pay for his crime...
总有一天,总有人 会让李涅付出代价的…
...but that day is not today, Clark.
但不是今天,克拉克
I know this is very difficult...
我知道这很难…
...but you have to realize there are people who are more powerful than you are.
但你必须了解 有些人比你更有力量
Yeah.
对
You okay?
你还好吧?
In a way, I envy Lex.
从某个角度来看,我羡慕莱克斯
He seemed so happy.
他看起来很快乐
I wish I could erase the last few months of my life.
真希望我也能抹去 这几个月来的记忆
I heard they're having a welcome-back party for Lana at the Talon.
听说大家要在塔龙 给拉娜办出院派对
Why don't you go.
你何不过去走走?
You never quit, do you?
你就是不死心,对不对?
It's called tough love.
那就叫不死心的爱
Come on. Go.
好了,去吧
I know your secret.
我知道你的秘密
I know your secret.
我知道你的秘密
I haven 't said a word to anyone.
我没对任何人提起
I know your secret.
我知道你的秘密
I haven 't said a word to anyone.
我没对任何人提起
Why didn't you show me this sooner?
你为什么没有早点让我看这个?
lt took all week to enhance the audio, sir. A week?
我花了整星期的时间在提升音质 整星期?
And this is the best you can do?
然后,只能搞到这个地步?
I know your secret.
我知道你的秘密
I know your secret.
我知道你的秘密
I know your secret.
我知道你的秘密
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表