剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
她不会等你建好一艘船的
She's not gonna wait for you to build a ship.
她已经呼叫了接应分队
She already hailed the extraction team
让我开始准备会合平台
and got me started on the rendezvous platform.
她打算让我一起去吗
Is she planning on me coming too?
需要四个人才能启动 所以是的
It'll take all four of us to power it up, so yes.
如果那四人是
What if those four were
你 我 你的哥哥 还有
you, me, your brother, and...
你新的妹妹呢
your new half-sister?
你真的要丢下妈妈吗
You'd really leave mother behind?
是她逼我选择的
She's forcing me to choose.
-我要是帮你 有什么好处 -你想要什么
- And what do I get for my loyalty? - What do you want?
剥夺我哥哥的力量
My brother stripped of his power.
我不想再活在他的阴影下了
I'm tired of living in his shadow.
他应该得到应有的教训
He should get what he deserves.
一无所有
Nothing.
等你退位了 一切都交给我
And I take over when you step down.
你妈妈可绝对不会同意
Something your mother would never agree to.
我觉得你会的
I think you will.
不愧是我的女儿
That's my girl.
去巫师完成平台的搭建
Go to Wizard and finish the platform.
你的宿主是那里的老板 你想干什么都行
Your host runs the entire place. You won't be denied anything.
亲爱的 你能进来一下吗
Sweetie, can you come inside for a second?
我有东西要给你
I've got something to give you.
别担心 老妇 只是为了让你在路上安全
Don't worry, Lacey. It's just for your safety on the road.
我真的不需要
I really don't need any more
更多路上听的盗录费西磁带了 爸爸
bootleg Phish tapes for the road, Dale.
拜托 你很喜欢费西 《屋内撒欢》
Oh, come on! You love Phish! Some "Bouncing Around the Room"?
我以前经常在你...
Used to play that for you when you were...
听着 这原本是我们公路旅行用的钱
Listen, this was supposed to be our road trip cash.
我打算给你
I want you to take it.
找到茉莉 确保她的安全
Find Molly. Make sure she's safe.
除非你改变主意了
Unless you change your mind about me
-让我陪你去 -不 我可以的
- coming with you. - Okay. No, I got this.
多亏了你 我现在能和老妇同步了
Thanks to you, I am leveled up with Old Lace
可以应对我遇到的一切了
and up for anything that comes my way.
不过可能基本只能应付
Which is mostly just gonna be like
高速交通拥堵和便利店冷藏食品
freeway traffic gridlock and convenient store burritos.
别吃那些
Don't eat those.
-你不会有事吧 -我 当然了
- You gonna be okay? - Me? Yeah!
我会全都宅在家里
I'm just gonna commit to some full-time homesteading.
种点吃的 做点家酿啤酒
You know, grow my own food, home brew kombucha.
爱死那个了
Love the 'buch.
我之前收拾了点广西羊角粉
Oh, I did pick up some Guangxi Horned Goat powder.
助消化的 我给你一点
You know, it's for digestion. I'll get you some.
-我不需要 -格特 肠易激综合症是遗传的
- I don't need that. - Gert, IBS is genetic.
压力下会更糟糕 所以我去给你拿山羊粉
And stress makes it worse. So, I will get the goat powder.
-格特 -妈妈 你怎么找到我们的
- Gert! - Mom? How did you find us?
我知道他会带你和老妇到
I knew he would bring you and Old Lace here
我们创造她的地方
where we created her.
格特 快跑 她会攻击你
Gert, run. She'll attack.
不不不 那不是我 那是我体内的外星人
No, no, no, that wasn't me. That was the alien inside me.
她真的很危险 她随时会回来
She's really dangerous, and she could come back at any moment.
不好意思 什么 这更离谱了
Okay, I'm sorry. What? That's so much worse!
我觉得戴尔说得对
I gotta agree with Dale on this one.
听着 听着
Okay. Listen, listen.
这些外星人会通过一个传送门被接走
The aliens are gonna be extracted through a portal.
他们想要离开 但到时候
They wanna leave but then
会有别的东西过来进行善后
something else is gonna come through and clean up.
我说的善后是指
And when I say clean up, I mean
杀死所有知道他们来过这里的人
kill everybody that knows that they were here.
而且他们还会先吸干
And that's only after they've sucked the life
查斯 卡罗琳娜和珍妮特
out of Chase, Karolina, and Janet.
因为维克多·斯坦恩体内的那个人
Because the one inside Victor Stein?
他蜕皮很厉害 太恶心了
He's flaking really badly. It's, ugh...It's so gross, ugh.
-我的镇定剂枪呢 -不 你不用你的镇定剂枪
- Where's my tranq gun? - No, no! You don't need your tranq gun.
我偷走了 以防你干出什么在我离开之前
I stole it in case you tried to do something stupid
还想消除我记忆之类的蠢事
like mind-wipe me before I left.
-什么 -听起来的确很像你 宝贝
- What?! - That actually does sound like you, Honeybee.
你们竟然觉得我会这么做 我好受伤
I'm so offended you think I could do that!
也许你们应该把这些写下来
Um, maybe you guys should be writing some of this down,
因为我不知道我还能拖着她多久
because I don't know how much longer I can hold her back.
她很强 但是你们需要知道一件事...
She's really strong. But you guys need to know one thing...
-唯一能打败他们... -怎么了
- The only way to defeat them is to... - What's happening?
这玩意真的很不舒服
These are so uncomfortable.
夹得两个取光器官之间的部位很疼
They really pinch that little space between the optical organs.
你们好 很高兴终于正式见面了
Hello. It's nice to formally meet you.
准备去死吧
Prepare to die.
离家童盟
第三季 第二集
格特 给她打镇定剂
Gert. Tranq her!
天啊
Oh, God!
我忘了 我为了防止你偷 把弹♥药♥夹藏起来了
I forgot. I hid the cartridges in case you stole it!
-现在该拿出来了 -好吧
- Now would be a good time to get them! - All right.
搞...
What the...?
原来的规矩不适用了
The old rules no longer apply.
-认真的吗 -很抱歉
- Seriously? - I'm sorry.
交给我
I got this.
你不用这么做的
You know, you don't have to do this.
我知道我的妈妈还存在于你的体内
I know that somewhere inside of you, my mother still exists.
在我看来 那女人好像很擅长杀人
From what I can tell, that woman was great at killing humans.
我也很想留下来和你们玩
You know, I'd love to stay and play,
但是我还要去搞定传送门
but I've got a thing with a portal.
路上肯定会很堵
And traffic's gonna be brutal.
聪明的姑娘
Clever girl.
干掉她 老妇 咬她
Get her, Old Lace! Bite her! Now!
好吧 头槌 不错的选择
Okay. Headbutt. Interesting choice.
再见 戴尔 趁她还没醒快跑吧
Bye, Dale. Get out of here before she wakes up.
我想我杀不了人
I guess I'm not a killer.
你做得也很好 老妇
You did good, too, Old Lace.
我们去找茉莉吧
Let's go find Molly.
醒一醒 妮可
Wake up, Nico.
-醒一醒 -你打瞌睡了
- Wake up! - Hey! You nodded off.
你的鼾声差点害我们被找到了
Your snoring almost gave us away.
隐藏
Conceal.
天 他几个小时一动都没动
God, he hasn't moved for hours.
他不吃不睡不尿尿
He doesn't eat or sleep or pee.
而我现在想吃想睡想尿尿
All of which I kinda need to do right now.
-最好忍♥住 -我们还是能出其不意
- Better hold it. - We've still got the element of surprise.
如果我能走到那粉碎拳套原型边 我们可以战斗
If I can make it to that Fistigons prototype, we can fight him.
你用魔杖拖住他 我启动摘要
You hold him off with the Staff, I boot up The Abstract.
我们发挥所长 你揍人 我鼓捣技术
We play to our strengths. You kick ass, I do the techie stuff.
那拯救行动就终于结束了
This rescue mission is finally over.
你看我的眼睛
Look at my eyes.
我如果战斗就会失去控制 我能感受到
I could lose control if I fight. I can feel it.
好吧
Okay.
该死 他拿走了摘要
Dammit. He took The Abstract.
你知道吗 其实只要他在下面
You know what? To be fair, so long as he was down here,
-我们就没机会 -我们说"不成功就成仁"
- we never really had a chance. - We said, "Kill or be killed."
你失控会怎么样
So what if you lost control?
我可能会杀了你 或他们
I could have killed you, okay? Or them.
妮可 没有魔杖 我们赢不了
Nico, we can't win without the Staff.
你不能不敢用魔杖
You can't be afraid to use it.
你说得轻松
Oh, easy for you to say.
你从来不用驾驭这么强大的东西
You've never had to wield anything this powerful.
因为总有人得负责书呆该做的事
Oh, because someone has to handle the nerdy shit.
那就负责啊
Then handle it. Okay?
想办法怎么在没有摘要的情况下
Just focus on how to get these three
把他们三个弄出管子
out of the tubes without The Abstract.
好吧
Fine.
要是外面出什么事就马上告诉我
Let me know if something happens outside on this side.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表